rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opened a girl in a bar, what next?

Hey guys, had a question in a previous thread but realized I asked too many questions in there, so it might be better to start a new thread for each one. So here goes the question..

If I chat up a girl in a pub at the bar, how do I continue once the conversation part is petering out after 15/20 mins? Obviously, escalating in front of the bar staff is out of the question..

Is going somewhere else such as a club where there are more distractions better? Problem is clubs here are a hit or miss, so if it's the latter, would it be too soon to suggest going to one of our places?

There was a list of questions on chatuea he artiste website that came out around Valentine's Day this year. Basically a long list of imaginary scenarios to get her to talk deeply and open up more. This deeper talk is great for creating moments between the both of you.l and will give you plenty of opportunities to escalate. I will also recommend moving her around the bar or to a new bar as it gives something new to talk about. I don't think it was worth creating a new thread though. Posting in your old one is perfectly fine.

Quote: (10-06-2015 04:56 AM)JordanH Wrote:  

There was a list of questions on chatuea he artiste website that came out around Valentine's Day this year. Basically a long list of imaginary scenarios to get her to talk deeply and open up more. This deeper talk is great for creating moments between the both of you.l and will give you plenty of opportunities to escalate. I will also recommend moving her around the bar or to a new bar as it gives something new to talk about. I don't think it was worth creating a new thread though. Posting in your old one is perfectly fine.

Do you maybe have a link to that post? I was unable to find it.

Quote: (10-06-2015 03:13 PM)Dkby Wrote:  

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/02/...seduction/

There's the link.

For a quiet bar/beer garden kind of setting with soft music where girls tend to sit in small groups pre drinking and usually quieter than a pub scene with no dance floor. After opening a pair or group of three and rambling about the usual stuff for maybe 15-20mins, is it wise to start escalating or would it be better to suggest a venue change to a club or a pub (where there are more distractions such as noise, people etc.)?

Thanks guys.

Quote: (10-06-2015 02:27 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Obviously, escalating in front of the bar staff is out of the question..

Why?

Quote:Quote:

Is going somewhere else such as a club where there are more distractions better? Problem is clubs here are a hit or miss, so if it's the latter, would it be too soon to suggest going to one of our places?

Yes. Going to multiple places together accomplishes multiple things you want- Stops the stagnation, builds comfort, creates sort of a time warp situation in which she feels she's spent more time with you than she really has (again, building comfort), gets you doing something and seeing things together which a) cuts down on the need for static chat and b) creates new things to talk about.

Taking a girl you just met to a few different places will help build comfort quicker than anything else. You've now 'done things together'. After you check out a few places, you then suggest to go to your place.

Doing. Leading. Moving. These things not only help you escalate the interaction quicker, they are actually easier than sitting there static trying to talk for an hour.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (11-26-2015 03:38 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

For a quiet bar/beer garden kind of setting with soft music where girls tend to sit in small groups pre drinking and usually quieter than a pub scene with no dance floor. After opening a pair or group of three and rambling about the usual stuff for maybe 15-20mins, is it wise to start escalating or would it be better to suggest a venue change to a club or a pub (where there are more distractions such as noise, people etc.)?

Thanks guys.

In the situation you describe, I'd suggest a venue change when appropriate.

Hey guys, had a question in a previous thread but realized I asked too many questions in there, so it might be better to start a new thread for each one. So here goes the question..

If I chat up a girl in a pub at the bar, how do I continue once the conversation part is petering out after 15/20 mins? Obviously, escalating in front of the bar staff is out of the question..

if you're gonna keep standing there you can get better at chatting up chicks which is difficult, will take time and will require a lot of experience. do that by all means. have interesting stories to tell and brainstorm her. if you do it right you need to capture her in YOUR WORLD. when doing right she will ask for more if you're doing wrong she will check watch/phone/other people.

the above is not too easy. one other thing you can improve right away, this weekend, is the underlined bit in your post. that assumption is killing you and that's where you can improve - a lot & quickly.
you're a sexual creature so is she. go hunting and don't apologize. touch early, touch well (calibrate well - don't get sued or kicked out of bar) once she feels the tension you can take her to the next spot.

successful multiple venue change is not a state of mind you need to have and broadcast to her only - it also needs pre-planning:
1. you need to be aware of what your movement plan is before you leave your house/work. to prep, subscribe to any main and some cool underdog mailing lists, know the new cool places in your city before they become well known.
2. when in field, start talking about the next location from first 60 seconds. she should know this is a night of movement (and not a night she drinks 3 glasses of wine and goes home alone). she should be who the fuck is this guy.
3. once you do the venue change a few times you'll get better at it and it's not that difficult. just calibrate well or she will just say NO and that would be the end of it - it's heartbreaking for the first few times when you try and get insta-shutdown. don't give up. keep trying and improving, you'll be almost night club human trafficker soon enough. i realize this does not apply to a village pub but I guess you won't do "pick up" in a village pub due to limited target size.
4. another tip is going to the same few spots and tipping well. once you get her to venue X or Y (where you are somewhat known) people calling you with your name at the bar or whatever will help you get another mile off the can't-fuck-me-yet checklist.

I am probably the worst ONS guy on this forum - almost every time I got one was from night game (pub/club/street/other) and it was due to multiple venue change. we JUST MET but ended up very intimate. how did it happen, certainly not due to my looks. venue change just helps you go the cant-fuck-me-yet mile much faster.

wish you success in your new venues.

If your sensing she's into you then just suggest "Hey let's go to my place and listen to some music, watch a movie, look at my pictures from my trip to Bali,etc"...whatever is appropriate for your situation.

If I sense she's into it but not a hardcore slut just looking for a dick (those slut tells are already in plenty of other threads) then I usually add something like..."But don't get any funny ideas, you aren't getting me into bed"...essentially defusing that concern by what I like to call " humorous inoculation" .

If it's someone you just met but you can't get her to leave with you then you should bounce yourself quickly, before things get boring or awkward. This will preserve the "mysterious Mr Tingles" emotional image you've established in her mind. Keep that currency intact and you at least have the chance to cash it in at the pussy window later.

Loud, busy venues are a generally bad place to bounce to IMO. Unless you have connections there such as bypassing the line getting in, or know the DJ, bartender etc,...somewhere where she can see you as "cool/ sexy/ interesting". Just another chump in a club full of chumps?...NEVER

In all cases, as GlobalMan writes above, use the venue changes to keep things interesting, and build comfort/rapport. Alcohol helps those emotions build through lowered inhibitions

You should be trying to end up as close to the bang location (your place, her place, hotel) with your last stop. Think of the whole seduction process as a funnel where your objective is to ideally have her at her most willing ("into it") as close to coming out of that funnel and into the bucket (bang location) as possible.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (11-27-2015 03:35 PM)olive Wrote:  

the above is not too easy. one other thing you can improve right away, this weekend, is the underlined bit in your post. that assumption is killing you and that's where you can improve - a lot & quickly.
you're a sexual creature so is she. go hunting and don't apologize. touch early, touch well (calibrate well - don't get sued or kicked out of bar) once she feels the tension you can take her to the next spot.

That. You can escalate in front of anyone - last weekend the leader of our group (after much intense talking) grabbed this Japanese woman by the cheeks and brought her in for a formal kiss, in front of EVERYONE behind them and they all knew the Japanese chick.
Of course, that Jap chick ended up leaving alone and the dude went home w/ a 3/10 girl but still, it goes to show not giving a fuck is possible.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Have you read any game material dude?

All pretty much has the same progression outline to get the lay.

My interpretation goes something like:

Approach -> positive feedback from girl -> ramble -> girl starts asking you questions -> make her laugh, light touching -> isolate in the bar/ club (couch, stool, dancefloor, get drinks etc) -> make out -> grab her and say 'lets get some food' -> walk to cab

If your energy is good the process can be as little as 30mins to an hour

Here's a super dumbed-down version I did up for a friend last week:
[Image: game_plan.jpg]

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Quote: (10-07-2015 12:44 AM)JordanH Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2015 03:13 PM)Dkby Wrote:  

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/02/...seduction/

There's the link.

Normally I love everything Heartiste posts, but some of the questions in this link are cringe-worthy. Here's one example:

"7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?"

In my mind, I can see an interaction going well and suddenly going completely off the rails with a question like this.

Are you sure this was the right link? Normally Heartiste's stuff is rock solid

Quote: (12-01-2015 06:01 AM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

Have you read any game material dude?

All pretty much has the same progression outline to get the lay.

My interpretation goes something like:

Approach -> positive feedback from girl -> ramble -> girl starts asking you questions -> make her laugh, light touching -> isolate in the bar/ club (couch, stool, dancefloor, get drinks etc) -> make out -> grab her and say 'lets get some food' -> walk to cab

If your energy is good the process can be as little as 30mins to an hour

Here's a super dumbed-down version I did up for a friend last week:
[Image: game_plan.jpg]
I think people have said in the forum that it's not advisable to kiss a girl in public such as in the venue ie.club/pub. What do you think about it?

Quote: (12-07-2015 04:00 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

I think people have said in the forum that it's not advisable to kiss a girl in public such as in the venue ie.club/pub. What do you think about it?

Sounds like a silly 'rule' to me. It completely depends on the circumstances. No hard rules can really be applied.

A lot of guys says this because girls don't want to look like a slut in front of other people in public.

This is true but if you are both looking into eachother's eyes and you sense she is down for the kiss then you fucking go for it as now that is a indicator that you ain't here to talk but you're here to fucking win tonight.

I remember a while back I was fingering some bitch in front of the balcony of someone's dorm outside. This bitch was nice and wet but then got nervous once another student passed by on a bike. I told her to play it cool and then I put both my hands in the back of her yoga pants and started gripping her ass while she starter smothering me with kisses.

She later on the night ended up giving me a blowjob at the very top of of the stairway of her dorm building as her roommates were in her room so we couldn't fuck there. Good Times Good Times.

I say escalate as much as you want and kiss her when the opportunity arises so that you don't miss that small window which shows she is Down To Fuck.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Quote: (12-07-2015 05:06 AM)LA Savage Wrote:  

I remember a while back I was fingering some bitch in front of the balcony of someone's dorm outside. This bitch was nice and wet but then got nervous once another student passed by on a bike.

My guess is that she perhaps got nervous someone would see you fingering her in public.

I don't think this falls into the same category as a girl being reluctant to kiss in a bar for fear of being seen as a slut.

There are not many girls who wouldn't be nervous getting finger fucked on the front lawn.

Yes. I wish every guy was like this.

Quote: (12-07-2015 05:13 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2015 05:06 AM)LA Savage Wrote:  

I remember a while back I was fingering some bitch in front of the balcony of someone's dorm outside. This bitch was nice and wet but then got nervous once another student passed by on a bike.

My guess is that she perhaps got nervous someone would see you fingering her in public.

I don't think this falls into the same category as a girl being reluctant to kiss in a bar for fear of being seen as a slut.

There are not many girls who wouldn't be nervous getting finger fucked on the front lawn.

Yeah I didn't see it from her perspective. I just had a good adrenaline rush going during that time with her and really did not give a fuck if someone saw as it was after midnight, it was dark, and we were standing the whole time with her leaning on me so it looked like we were making out like a lot of college couples do on campus especially at odd times of the day.

Sometimes I don't get surprised anymore by what girls do when they get really horny. Example my friend got a blowjob from slut at the beach next to the lifeguard shack while there were people within eye range in the long distance who can figure out the clues to what's going on. The main pier was not too far away filled with lights and many people. While he was getting a blowjob from the slut I was on the sand laying with the girl's friend, making out with her and sucking on her tittayz while she was stoking my dick inside my pants.
The only reason she didn't start giving a blowjob right there and then is because out 3rd friend was with her other friend as well doing the same thing.

If we had a room near the beach or went further off into the darkness we could have for sure fucked them. Oh well you just learn from your mistakes and move onto the next one.

Damn I wish more of you guys were in LA so we could approach together so I can show you that you can make out with bitches in broad daylight and still game her successfully.

I remember during the summer I went out approaching solo at Venice Beach and ended up skateboarding down on my cruiser board to Santa Monica Beach. While on the Santa Monica Pier I approached this fine ass white girl with a skin tight black and white referee looking dress with her big ass and tittayz on display. My dick did not let me pass her by and I ended up gaming her while she was with her friend. I said some cool shit and ended up making out with her very passionate and aggressively while her friend was watching a people were walking. It was the second best make out I have had all year.

I did not give a Fuck who was there that's why they call me LA Savage!!!

I have the video evidence to prove this clearly and anybody who is in LA I will gladly show it to you on my phone.

It was an insane moment that had my dick harder than titanium.

I fucked up big time doe because I couldn't isolate her since her friend was there and logistics was not in my favor since my car was a Venice Beach and we were in Santa Monica. It was the evening and still super bright at the beach with the pier being insanely packed so I couldn't pull her for a same day lay. I just took my L like a man and learned from the experience.

About a month later while gaming in Hollywood with one of good friends the same thing happens again.
Me and him went to go use the bathroom at the Hollywood and Highland Complex Mall and I we were walking in the hallway I see this fine as Latina passing by and I said Hi to her with a smile and she said Hi back while walking away. So I just kept walking and went to use the restroom.

I then came out and was walking back to the main area and saw her waiting for her friend to finish paying for the parking ticket at the booth. I then said fuck it and went up to her, introduced myself and told her I thought she was cute followed by a brief exchange of words. Next thing I knew we were kissing passionately and aggressively and she was biting my lips in a sexual manner. To me this was the best makeout I have had all year and all this was happening while a bunch of people are watching and walking past us because I don't give a Fuck who see's I'm LA Savage. I then quickly try to figure out logistics and she tells me shes from out of state and visiting her friend who was paying for the parking ticket. I ask her what she was up to tonight and she says nothing there just going to head back to her girlfriends spot as the girl lives out in the valley. In my head I know this girl is DTF and I'm a Horny Mofo so I don't want to let this opportunity fade away. So I look for my good friend/wingman so that he can game her friend and BAM we all see that he is gaming some other bitch. I am like HOLY FUCK now there is no way I am fucking this girl tonight as her friend sees my friend hugging up on some other girl. So I'm like shit alright then I'll just grab your number and well figure shit out later. She is excited and repeatedly tells me to hit her up as she's here for 2 weeks. We then makeout one more time while i'm grabbing her ass and then part ways.

I got video footage of that as well in case anybody who is in LA wants to see that as well.

But yeah don't be afraid to makeout with bitches in public. It just helps you screen them faster.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

If you are both drinking at a bar, have initiated some touching (start with light touch on arm, maybe grab their shoulders, work your hand to their hip etc) - there's no real issue in going for a kiss. People kiss at bars all the time.

There's too much contradicting information on game to believe everything you read.

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

You're the lead.
Lead well, she'll fuck you in the toilet soon.

Having said that, what you are probably referring to is: "Don't be the makeout guy!"
Basically there's a subgenre of dedicated
clubber girls they go there every week if not several times a week they fuck your brains out in the dancing/seating area, rub on you to make twins then kiss you bye and go home.
You don't want to make out with them as it's goal to do that. Holding back might work in that case.

For rhe remainder of girls on earth: game on.

If in doubt, escalate escalate

^

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Like the other posters have said it's not a hard rule. There are too many variables to consider (local culture, comfort lvl, attraction lvl, etc) to say definitively that you should or should never kiss her in a public place.

I'm no big deal but in my experience:

- Hooked up with a girl I kinda knew while studying abroad in China in a club. Made out on the dance floor like crazy and ended up groping/touching boobies/making out in front of her hotel room.

- Hooked up with a girl I kinda knew from work (kept in contact after I quit) in China and made out/dry humped on a bench in front of some random apartments. Hell, I'd even slapped her ass in public before and nothing bad came of it.

- Hooked up with a girl I had only met a few hours ago at a pub/club/clusterfuck of a place in D.C. Danced/made out on the dance floor and ended up making out/touching boobies/fingering on the side of the street.

All of these involved some alcohol and happened at night, which sounds like your situation. I'm not trying to toot my horn so much as I'm saying that there are the general rules that mostly applies to everyone but YMMV and you don't know until you experiment.

At the time these things happened, I didn't know/care about whether I should/shouldn't kiss her in public but I went with it and it worked out.

Fortune favors the bold. Good luck.

"This old dog's tired of the junkyard trash. I'm hungerin' for some of that showroom ass."