rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick-fil-A opens in NYC with crowds and protesters.

As many as 200 hungry customers stretched throughout the day in a line extending down West 37th Street.
The customers were heckled by about a dozen assorted vegans and gay and transgender rights activists.

“We all feel love,” read one vegan’s poster, which showed a photo of two ducks, kissing. At one point there arose a chant: “Chickens do have feelings! Just like we do,” which was succeeded by another chant: “We’re here! We’re queer! Get used to it!” [Image: confused.gif]

Meanwhile, customers rolled their eyes.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/03/chick-fil-a...rotesters/

I can't respond to this beyond simply rolling my eyes. While I fully expect plenty of well-stated and detailed analysis from the forum membership regarding these events, things have honestly gotten to a point where the SJW's commitment to stupidity is clearly self-evident.

Anyone who cannot see the level of idiocy that we've descended to is beyond help.

This is definitely the wrong decade to stand for what you believe in....unless you're a dirty SJW.

I'm the King of Beijing!

After reading the article, I suspect it is intended to be used for advertisement by Chick-fil-A. Why is there liberal and conservative protesters there? I would have never known there was a Chick-fil-A in NY without this article.

There were even a few Christian protesters protesting the protesters.

Good for them.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Wining about others having different opinions than yours.

Just a day in the life of a leftist.

My dream is to open a Chick Fil A in Boston's government center across from city hall in direct defiance of that bumbling mayor who is no longer with us.

Three personal favorite fast foods
1. Shake shack
2. Chick fil a
3. In n Out

The fact Chick Fil A is a private religious company that breathes Christian values and makes amazing f*cking sandwiches is all I need to make me happy!

Fast food is garbage anyways

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

West 37th street? Not too far from where I work.

Excellent. I now have a new place to go to lunch.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Quote:Quote:

“We’re here! We’re queer! Get used to it!”

I hate it when they do that. You are here and queer, alright, good for you, but why do you think I care? You think I give a shit about what you are doing in your bedroom? Leave me alone and fuck off, weirdo.

What about live and let live, freedom of association?
You don´t like the opinion of the restaurant´s owners, well how about you just don´t go there and take your money somewhere else. That is what really hurts them, and if enough people share your anger, they will go bankrupt. Otherwise, not. Simple as that.

Or maybe they should just go inside and buy some chicken. Who knows, maybe the owners will go to hell by association, ha.

Quote: (10-05-2015 04:39 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

My dream is to open a Chick Fil A in Boston's government center across from city hall in direct defiance of that bumbling mayor who is no longer with us.

1. Shake shack
2. Chick fil a
3. In n Out

The fact Chick Fil A is a private religious company that breathes Christian values and makes amazing f*cking sandwiches is all I need to make me happy!

In n Out is a Christian owned company too, they have Bible verses on their packaging.

Chick Fil A should troll the gays by serving burgers made with halal chicken...then a lot of Muslims will turn up and lets see how the SJWs and fags behave then [Image: lol.gif]

I can't speak for the US but in the UK there's a lot of halal fried chicken places and they are very popular.

The first Shake Shack in Los Angeles will open in 2016 in the main gay area, West Hollywood.

Going to Chick Fil A here in NY after the gym, thanks for the heads up!

I had one of their sandwiches recently. I gotta say, it's pretty damned good. I'd say best burger fast food joint in E Coast US is Five Guys.

1. Shake shack
2. Chick fil a
3. In n Out

Chick-fil-a has only a 10k franchise fee startup, but they require you to manage it full-time and very few of the owners are allowed multiple. You also can't choose the location, but everyone I have ever seen are always packed, so I imagine you could easily pull 100k+, by franchising one.

I think we are entering a stage where straight-up trolling liberals/SJWs is a sure-fire promotion strategy.

Chick-Fil-A may have discovered it, Donald Trump is popularizing it.
Trump says "many Indians are extremely proud of the name Redskins"

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (10-05-2015 11:50 AM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

1. Shake shack
2. Chick fil a
3. In n Out

In n Out is a Christian owned company too, they have Bible verses on their packaging.

Chick Fil A should troll the gays by serving burgers made with halal chicken...then a lot of Muslims will turn up and lets see how the SJWs and fags behave then [Image: lol.gif]

I can't speak for the US but in the UK there's a lot of halal fried chicken places and they are very popular.

The first Shake Shack in Los Angeles will open in 2016 in the main gay area, West Hollywood.

Imagine opening one in Toronto.

That would be cause for some SJW heads exploding. [Image: lol.gif]

HSLD

Quote: (10-05-2015 06:14 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

Imagine opening one in Toronto.

That would be cause for some SJW heads exploding. [Image: lol.gif]

I would love that. They can't be any worse than the Halal fried chicken chains Popeyes and KFC.