rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Becoming Nicole: Amazon pushing transgender propaganda

Sometimes I have doubts about whether this forum is just a reactionary echo chamber. Are we all going insane? Are we just bigots wearing tinfoil hats? I admit to having some personal reservations at times.

However, there are other times when I am reminded of the cultural battle being waged against western civilisation.

OK so you don't give a shit about what transsexuals do. Neither do I.

Who cares if someone wants to chop off his dick, right? That used to be my argument too.

But that's not what this is about. Now these people are coming for your children too. Nobody is safe from this.

Case in point:

Today, out of nowhere I get this "recommendation" from Amazon despite never browsing books related to transgender issues.

Quote:Quote:

The inspiring true story of a transgender girl, her identical twin brother, and an ordinary American family’s extraordinary journey to understand, nurture, and celebrate the uniqueness in us all, from the Pulitzer Prize–winning science reporter for The Washington Post

Becoming Nicole chronicles a journey that could have destroyed a family but instead brought it closer together. It’s the story of a mother whose instincts told her that her child needed love and acceptance, not ostracism and disapproval; of a Republican, Air Force veteran father who overcame his deepest fears to become a vocal advocate for trans rights; of a loving brother who bravely stuck up for his twin sister; and of a town forced to confront its prejudices, a school compelled to rewrite its rules, and a courageous community of transgender activists determined to make their voices heard. Ultimately, Becoming Nicole is the story of an extraordinary girl who fought for the right to be herself.

“Becoming Nicole is a miracle. It’s the story of a family struggling with—and embracing—a transgender child. But more than that, it’s about accepting one another, and ourselves, in all our messy, contradictory glory. The Maines family is as American as they come. In the journey they take toward authenticity and justice, we see a model for the future of our country, a future in which all of us—mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters—somehow find the courage, and the love, to become our best selves.”

http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Nicole-Tr...812995414/

Is it a coincidence that this book was recommended to me? I think not.

Turns out this is Amazon's "Book of the month" for October 2015. What the hell is a supposedly family-friendly corporation doing promoting this kind of evil propaganda?

Using the word "evil" may sound melodramatic, but when it comes to the raising and educating of innocent children there is no other way of putting it. As we all know, children are blank slates who are extremely vulnerable to outside influence. Books like these are encouraging parents to willingly engage in child abuse.

It's a fine line between raising awareness and inadvertently promoting this book, but we can read it and submit some honest reviews once it becomes available.

Edit: The author is a science reporter? Now that is just too ironic. [Image: lol.gif]

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

The author is exactly what I'd predict: obese, short hair, dead eyes.

[Image: nutt.jpg]

[Image: nuttlunch11.jpg]

I'll posit Bosch's Law of Women in the Workplace here: "Hair above the chin, subversion from within."

I'm curious though: in all this tranny cheerleading we're seeing lately, are there any stories about girls turning into boys being celebrated, or it is all male to female? Is this how Feminists think they'll end the patriarchy, by turning boys into women instead of putting them into camps or culling the male population?

EDIT: Actually, thinking about it, Leftists idea of the perfect woman is an exaggerated parody of a traditional man, so why wouldn't their idea of the perfect male child be an exaggerated parody of a traditional woman?

When you really start to examine LGBT behavior you start to realize all trannies are still molding themselves off of "heteronormative" attributes...and being praised for it. That's when the LGBT/feminist arguments all start to fall apart too.

Because if gender was truly a social construct then why would someone like Bruce Jenner go to such extraordinary lengths to look like a woman? Also why is the liberal mainstream praising him for it? Couldn't he just claim he's a woman but with a man's body..because duh gender is a social construct of course!

Try bringing up this big catch 22 with liberals and see their minds melt and the stupidest rationalizations start to come out to defend "gender as a construct" theory.

As a side note, it's funny that while we are battling cultural marxism, post-communist Russia is now leading the resistance to this with its "anti LGBT propaganda" laws. The world has truly turned upside down.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

I'm probably going to be accused of anti-semitism for saying this but I think one of the major reasons why a big chunk of eastern europe and asia has been able to resist this is limited socialization/politicization by the people who created this cultural marxism. There is a large degree of cultural insulation and no imbedded cultural guilt when it comes to the tribe.

These cultural marxist beliefs have become normalized in western europe and the U.S. for a very obvious reason.

Who are the most dominant people in the entertainment industry and the primary movers of this "progressive" thinking in academia and politics?

I'm not saying there's some vast conspiracy but there's no doubt that Jews have played a huge part in shaping modern mainstream anglo societies in particular. Western europe is just trying to become a version of the North American experiment because that's what is laid out as the right path to take in progressive academia.

----------------------------------------

If you're an Amazon Prime member, you might have also noticed that they aggressively sell "Transparent", an Amazon original series about (you guessed it) the patriarch of a dysfunctional family who comes out as trans-whatever-jargon-applies-here.

Prime video recommendations lately will also invariably have at least one other trans-themed offering.

I don't think it's unreasonable or paranoid to believe that they're actively pushing trans themes on their customers. Like the OP, I doubt anything in my purchasing or searching history could have caused some automatic algorithm to make such suggestions "smartly".

The liberal logic roots itself in more rational means, then contorts it into their agenda.

It starts off with something as simple as: Black people should have all the rights white people do. We've covered this in society and I think everyone here would agree, skin color shouldn't have detriment to one's well being, as long as the playing field is equal. It of course doesn't mean life is fair, regardless of skin color.

Then any "difference" between people on a basis of something as simple as racial segregation and discrimination, is spun off to mean literally ANY difference. Gender, sexuality, perversions, preferences. It's when "preferences," a choice we all make, are pushed upon us to the extent it takes away other's preferences of our own, that things gets this fucked up. Go ahead, be transgender, but don't force me to like it, or especially, expose my kids to it.

Since the entire society seems to be undergoing an identity crisis, both as individuals, and as a whole, people intentionally become "different" just to have their podium to bitch from stand taller than the rest. It's the fish tank scenario, 7.3B people and growing, makes each voice a little less potent as population increases.

It's why it's important to do everything we can to turn SJWs against one another. Let them destroy themselves, like gangs do. Just stay the fuck away from them until they affect you or your close group, which is exactly what happened when Roosh did his tour through Canada.

Their end goal is to divide up the majority - at least in support of their cause - and reassemble it so THEY are the majority, barring any morals in their methods to do so. Where they have the majority beat, is the simplicity of their strategy.

Quote: (10-05-2015 09:19 PM)Alsos Wrote:  

I don't think it's unreasonable or paranoid to believe that they're actively pushing trans themes on their customers. Like the OP, I doubt anything in my purchasing or searching history could have caused some automatic algorithm to make such suggestions "smartly".

I think it's more a case of Amazon signalling it is a Progressive Company than a clear cut Trans agenda. It's just what in vogue with Progressives at the moment, and will be marginalised again when the next battle happens.

I've been thinking a lot of the problems we're seeing arising in corporations now are due to the Mental Environmentalism movement of the late 90's-early-00's, which became normalised in corporate culture.

What's was the recently-dropped Google Motto? "Don't be evil?" That's 90's Mental Environmentalism in action: corporations are, like, psychopathic mannnn. All this virtue signalling from tech companies is the natural outgrowth of that, so the end result resembles some combination of 90's tolerance indoctrination, 80's think global, act local environmentalism, whilst having the classic Hypocrisy between the public face and the private one:

Public Face:

[Image: tolerance.png]

Private One:

[Image: big-brother-poster-1984.jpg]

They're simply signalling they're Good People with whatever is in fashion. A few years back it would have been shows featuring Asperger's / autistic characters. Back in the late 80's it would have been disability:

[Image: BKkidsclubgang.png]

[Image: 061ecb6f56a2056fe5cbad4364d0e2fe.jpg]

I couldn't remember the last time Disability Visibility was really in vogue in prime time television and cartoons - they seem to have been pushed to one side in the late 90's - but some progressive companies, like Archie Comics are still at it:

[Image: image.jpg]

Expect them to add a Trans character soon. This is the company that made Chuck's girlfriend Nancy having a secret bisexual affair with Ginger, and has recently broke the incest barrier by suggesting Cheryl Blossom and brother Jason have an unhealthy relationship.

Look at Wired trumpeting their virtue in this article.

How Archie Became The Most Enlightened Publisher In Comics

Oddly, in 'Internet Explorer' the explorer tag replaces 'Enlighted' with 'Progressive'.

Archie Comics, total distribution, 1969: 515, 356.

Archie Comics, from when the old publisher died in 2008, and his wife, an elementary school teacher, decides to add social justice, gay characters etc.

2005: 28,952
2006: 18,968
2007: 27,674

Social Justice Attack!

2008: 13,433
2009: 11,665

Tons of media attention for new Mary Sue gay character!

2010: 14,589
2011: 15,466
2012: 15,450
2013: 11,256

Huh, people got bored with that. Let's kill Archie and add lesbianism and incest!

2014: 9,052

Knowing they need to turn things around in 2015, they've hired Lena Dunham to write some stories.

I'm not joking.

Jughead's baby sister, Jellybean, when asked for comment:

[Image: jellyb63.jpg]

Quote: (10-05-2015 09:19 PM)Alsos Wrote:  

If you're an Amazon Prime member, you might have also noticed that they aggressively sell "Transparent", an Amazon original series about (you guessed it) the patriarch of a dysfunctional family who comes out as trans-whatever-jargon-applies-here.

Amazon is currently loosing money with their amazon instant video prime. Their deal is better than netflix, offering even HBO content(though not new). They have billions of upcoming licensing deals that are set to expire but they are banking on new subscribers to fund them.

Unfortunately, unlike netflix they haven't been able to get a hit original series going.
They tried with "Alpha house" - about republican senators, Its on the 3rd season but I bet no one here knows about it. They also tried with "Betas"-amazon version of Silicon Valley, trying to capture nerd audiences, didn't work. They are now banking on Transperent, winner of the last Goldenglobes and an Emmy. The new season of Transperent will premiere in December so they are trying to push the issue as much as possible. Its irrelevant if people watch the show or not, they are banking the buzz will drive their store customers to their streaming service.