rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoker Shit Tests

Smoker Shit Tests

So, being a smoker just cost me a sure bang. She dwelled on it for an entire hour, completely killing the vibe, before I finally walked out of the bar (and lit one up).

How do you guys, as smokers, successfully navigate such shit tests? Obviously she was shopping me for an LTR, otherwise it wouldn't have been an issue.

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Smoker Shit Tests

Smoking is an absolute deal breaker for me (in any relationship mode). I don't want to be kissing an ashtray.

Shit test? I don't think it really qualifies as one.

Smoker Shit Tests

She's either going to be cool with it or not and her personal agenda will play into that.

If she's health conscious, possessive toward you, altruistic or a combination of these, you'll have hard luck. Some women seem to create an entire fantasy of her crying over you grave because you lit up around her. Some are more understanding or worldly. That's the way of the game.

I dated a flight attendant for a while. The second date we went bar/restaurant/poolhall. We played some pool and had two large drinks. By the time I hit the second one, the alcohol was coming on strong. That sensation made me feel uncomfortable like I was losing control, but I knew a smoke usually made me feel better. I stayed for a few more shots. She had a few balls behind me so I told her I'd let her take some more shots if she doesn't make an issue out me stepping away for a while. She asked me what I meant. I wanted kissing later that night so pondered a good excuse. She quickly responded by explaining my internal monologue back to me with a smile on her face and said she understood. It made sense she was easy going about this because she was the type of chick who was very serious about brushing or mouthwash before kissing began. She didn't like the habit, but oral hygiene was the biggest factor for her.

Smoker Shit Tests

Was this on a date?
I only smoke if I'm buzzing at a club, but I'd avoid smoking on dates with girls who are non smokers.
I've only had a few girls give me shit about this. The one thing they had in common? They weren't serious about fucking.

Smoker Shit Tests

If she's hot enough and a reformer/caring type, tell her you're thinking about quitting. Then bang her, light up in bed, blow smoke in her face and tell her you changed your mind.

Smoker Shit Tests

I found a way to deal with it: I don't smoke.

You shouldn't smoke on a date with a girl who doesn't. Not smoking will get you both type of girls, and smoking will possibly eliminate the non-smoking girls.

It all depends on your habit too, being a TRUE occasional smoker (only at clubs, etc.) can be good, but being a regular smoker (1 pack / day) brings absolutely nothing good.

If you are smoking and don't plan on quitting anytime soon, at least find a good way to conceal it. A mint or mouthwash won't work (it makes it even worse), but having some food + mouthwash can help a lot.

Smoker Shit Tests

The obvious solution is to quit smoking. I didn't smoke on the date, nor for several hours leading up. I used a vapor. I brushed several times before. I chewed gum.

I agree, she either wasn't interested or was looking for an LTR. I've gotten shit before for smoking, and I usually say I'm trying to quit and pull out my vapor, like suggested here. It's never cost me a bang until now.

However, it is seriously frowned upon in FL. I think I've seen less than ten girls 7+ light up in the past year.

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Smoker Shit Tests

See, I hate this attitude of stopping doing things you want to do because of a woman.

I smoke when I drink. Do I care what a woman thinks about this? Fuck no.

Has it ever, once cost me anything? fuck no.

Hold your frames gentlemen.

Smoker Shit Tests

Quote: (10-04-2015 07:56 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

If you are smoking and don't plan on quitting anytime soon, at least find a good way to conceal it. A mint or mouthwash won't work (it makes it even worse), but having some food + mouthwash can help a lot.

Freshening your mouth alone won't cover it. There's smoker's spray that's sold online. It's like scentless febreeze for clothing. After a person smokes, the majority of the scent resides on their hands, face, mouth and torso clothing. Hand washing with splashing water on the face works best if you don't have that spray, but you'll need a solution to make your shirt not stink.

I nearly mastered covering up the habit. I quit for several months last year than picked it up again. I quit for several months before that year also! There is ample time for me right now to conceal my smoking and I always enjoyed it best when I was alone. After becoming lazy in hiding it, both my mom and woman caught on. My mom offered to pay for hypnosis if I took it seriously. Thinking about my baby child and how I'm starting to feel more like a drug user the choice became clear.

Data sheet coming soon.

Smoker Shit Tests

If you focus on attracting her during the first date, she will go outside with you while you smoke a cigarette. I've found they may partake if you offer, but some don't touch cigs at all. If you focus on making her wet with your personality and sexiness, she will still bang you the first night even if you do smoke. After days of dwelling on you smoking and banging you the first night she met you, she can usually use this as a way to push you away. As long as the attraction is there, she will overlook it and try to reform you. But you shouldn't stop to keep her in rotation. That's never going to go your way. Smoke 'em if you got 'em. She can walk if it's a dealbreaker for her. There are plenty of other women out there who will overlook it being an issue. Also, keep your frame. If you smoke, you shouldn't pander to someone who doesn't just because that is their preferred lifestyle. Live how you want to live.

Smoker Shit Tests

I'm a smoker and yeah it can be a deal breaker. If your a social smoker I'd just avoid it while on a date or even talking to girls unless your outside smoking of course.

I'm a smoker, I couldn't or at least wouldn't want to go an entire evening of a date without a smoke..yeah I know its a bad habit I gotta kick.

Some girls may just shit test a bit but there are a good percentage of girls out there who won't date a smoker, dont wanna kiss an ashtray, etc, etc, etc.

In all honestly despite being a smoker I remember back before I didn't smoke and kissing girls who did and if your not a smoker I can definately agree its kind of gross if I'm being completely honest.

These days though it seems like almost everyone is a social smoker so when out its normally not a big deal. Going to grab dinner or something may be more of an issue

Smoker Shit Tests

One word: Ecig.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Smoker Shit Tests

Update: I pulled out the eCig and charged it up and had my last smoke last night.

I sympathize with both sides of the argument. I want to bang 8s and 9s. Not 6s and 7s. An 8-9 that goes to the gym five days a week will likely have zero tolerance.

To do that, I need to drop my body fat and the only time I drink soda is when I'm smoking. It also kills my appetite and it will be damn near impossible to bulk while smoking once that fat drops another 4%-5%.

I spend nearly $300 a month on cigs and I figure that affords me 3-4 more dates a month.

Smoker Shit Tests

That's a great choice, hoping you can maintain it. If so, rewards will be great!

Smoker Shit Tests

Here, it's the hotter girls who all smoke. Pretty much every single one.

Especially my favourite upper middle class/high class girls.