rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Im very thankful for being friendzoned.

Or putting MYSELF into the friendzone rather...

Looking back I can see all the mistakes I made and while it sucks and is embarrassing, it was a huge learning experience, so many stupid mistakes, granted I did some pretty alpha shit at times and is part of the reason the girl gave me a bunch of IOI's but ultimately I was not alpha enough, I failed to recognize the times to act and also did some beta shit as well.

I hate to admit that it took me a while to accept this and stop thinking about that girl but if I have any advice to any newbies, DO NOT be afraid to walk away and do not be afraid to show your intentions, its not even about being an asshole, its just about staying true to yourself and not giving a shit about what any girl has to say, dont get what you want? Move on, plenty of other girls out there and trust me, new pussy will quickly erase that girls image from your mind, a lot of times you think "I really like this girl!" when you really just want to fuck her, that was proven for me considering when I was getting other girls this girl is a joke to me now, I dont give a shit about her lmao

Dont ever put yourself in the friendzone, if she denys you move on and act like you dont give a shit, make sure you have other girls though, and some might disagree but dont have too many girl "friends", they serve little purpose, its cool to have one or two girl "friends" but you should never be going out on a weekend with a girl "friend" to hamg out and talk about stuff only because you are just friends, lmao no.

So yea, be brave, let your intentions be known and dont give too much of a shit, be a man!

Also I believe that we all have to go through shit like this as men, best experience is first hand, it sucks at first but you learn from it and become stronger and know what to do the next time, LEARN from it though, dont let yourself be all sad and down about shit, remember its just a girl, there are so many out there and just one will make you forget about the other pretty damn quickly.

As I said though, you have to go through it, the earlier the better.

Like everyone else I wascrushed when friendzoned, or when a gf broke up with me. Years later I can look back and be thankful it ended. We weren't right for each other and she didme a favor so I could stop wasting my time and move on. Just like being a salesman: if a prospect isn't serious about buying, better to spend your time on someone who is.