rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mangina work more around the hose - but do less manly chores

Came across an article (in Hebrew unfortunately), discussing the topic of "helping around the house".

Yes, I know. It is one of our "favourite" topics [Image: angel.gif]

Link to the article

Highlights:
1. The research included 213 fathers, average age 40 with 3 kids. It is Israel, we do have more kids per family. More than 50% had higher education of any sort, and they were part of 11 different industries. The sample however, was a convenice one (The researcher is a woman. Go figure [Image: dodgy.gif]).
2. What the research found:
- Men report about 12 hours a week of house chores, which was about 1/3 of what their wife report.
- If you as a father make more money, you do less chores.
- If you are perceived as having more prestige in the work place, you do less chores.
- If you are a mangina (male feminist), you do more chores, but less technical maintenance.
- If you are a mangina, you still don't do more with regard to cooking, ironing, taking care of the kids and so on.
- The less the father feels that his marriage is good, the more he does chores.

3. The researcher, being honest, says that the approaches she considered do not explain fathers behavior. She believes that women do some sort of "gate keeping" to cut the men out of the house hold chores. That is because they fear loosing control over child care (as an example).

4, She also recommends that marriage counselors should not try to "just balance" household chores, but be prepared to take into consideration of the fathers self esteem (in relation to the chores).

From my personal point of view - she is right!
As a divorced dad, I can recall how the Ex would tell me that she will do specific chores, and that I should do others. Some of those chores were related to my kids. There was no obvious reason, and when sometimes I would "do her chores" she would flip...[Image: rant.gif]

And of course let's not forget the famous article from 2013 - More Chores = Less Sex

Conclusions
Being a mangina not only sucks for you in the sack, but your lady will have to butch it up. And we all know how the lady likes to do that.
Guys living with their wife/LTR - Don't be afraid to do less "in house chores". Polarity is the essence of attraction. Take care of the bills (better you than she), and take care of the "Manly" stuff.
Use the feminine "gate keeping" to your advantage.
You will be happier, and get more sex [Image: kissy.gif]

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Mangina works around "The HOSE" in a less manly way" ??

Sounds gay to me.

But;

"And of course let's not forget the famous article from 2013 - More Chores = Less Sex"

In other words, dirty house= dirty wife!

Quote: (09-30-2015 08:16 AM)TheMaleBrain Wrote:  

The less the father feels that his marriage is good, the more he does chores.

I visit Yahoo Answers - mostly to fight it out with feminists for my own amusement.

Any time a man complains about a lack of sex the FIRST thing women suggest is "she has a house and a child to take care of, she's overworked!", "do more housework", "do more chores so she'll have time for you", etc. It DOES work, for a few weeks. Then women want you to escalate, want to go back to less sex, lose respect for you In other words, while you can distract them for a bit, women go back to being women...insert "western" women if you want.

Meanwhile, as I posted before:

Quote:Quote:

After having too many reasons for not having dinner ready and being too tired for sex, my friend set up a nanny cam to see what his wife did all day. It's a long story but it amounted to ~8 hours of housework - for the entire week!

She spent 2 hours a day watching soaps, 2 playing games on her ipad, at least an hour nap, masturbated twice then "wasn't in the mood" for sex later, etc. He kept a detailed list. Of the housework she did, at least half was cooking - usually for herself.

All while claiming she was exhausted from all of the housework.

In my household, I make all the money (80%).

My woman knows that, if she wants to keep wearing designer bags and gold rolex's when out with her friends, she has to do all the chores (cooking, cleaning etc etc).

I don't care how hot she is.

I do precisely nothing and that's the way it should be.

I wanted to bump this thread because a new study came out confirming what we already know:

http://www.medicaldaily.com/more-chores-...rce-242815

Quote: (03-06-2016 04:21 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I wanted to bump this thread because a new study came out confirming what we already know:

http://www.medicaldaily.com/more-chores-...rce-242815

I think it is the same one

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi