rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

i need some advice today before 5 p.m.

well first of all im not a troll

so about 2 nights ago i was chilling with my friend drinking in a park in my barrio (in colombia), after about 2
hours and 6 beers he introdcues me to one of his friends that he saw at some liquor store that we were
hanging out next to. i start talkng to the guy, who is obviously drunk and he says lets go buy a bottle of
rum at some other liquor store thats a couple blocks away. on the way there we meet up with two other
people who are friends of the guy i just met. so we go to buy a bottle and we start chilling at a museum
that is also in my neighborhood, they are all speaking in spanish. (and i only speak a little and can only
undersatand when people use proper spanish and speak slow, but these guy are thugish looking people and
talk at a pretty fast rate) after about ten minutes i start thinking what the fuck are they talking about, so i
start to pay attention and listen, and the only thing i caught on to was that one guy is a st8 fucking killer,
now at the time i didnt think much of it becasue im from the states and usually when people talk about how
much of a gangster they are its usually bullshit.

so long story short my firend left at 11 o clock, and i stay with the other 5 at the park until 4 oclock. at 4
oclock 3 other guys come and they look like crack heads, and big surprise after 10 minutes they start
hanging out with us, 2 of them start smoking crack, and 2 of my newly met "friends" starts doing coke. at
this point i start to relize im drunk, (i had boughten 2 bottle of aguartiente, they bought a bottle of rum,
and i had draken 6 beers before hand)im a gringo, and these guys are fucking crazy.(except one becasue
my name is matthew and his name is mateo, and he was kind of a cool guy so me and him where actually
pretty cool with each other, the others were just talking at me and every ten minutes they would
say "entiendes" and i would say yeah)so now its 5 oclock and we start to leave, and out of the blue mateo
leaves and im with 4 crazy mother fucker, and they start asking me, donde vive usted, and im like oh over
there like two blocks. anyways one of the crackheads says donde vive usted again, and i said over ther but
you guys cant come with me, after i said that he puts his hands in side my pocket to try and rob me, at
the time i didnt have anything, so his friend was like what are you doing i told you we wernt going to rob
anybody tonight(bullshit), and his other friends says wait(i was guessing that they wanted to go into my
house and rob me, or kidnap me or something similar. so i start walking away after the crack head lets go,
and one guy said, oye pidobo esperame(hey dumbass wait for me), i was like im not dyeing tonight these
guys are fucking murderers, so i start running.(mind you im drunk, white and in colombia at 5 oclock in the
morning)i ran about three block, busted my ass, got back up and started running,after about 5 blocks i
didnt see them so i jumped into somebodys front yard where there was like a concrete fence where i could
hide, so jumped the wall, busted my ass again, and waited there 10 minutes, after the first 2 minutes i
heard 2 people running, guessing they were running after me. so after 10 minutes i go to a different front
yard to hide, after 5 minutes there 2 securitty guards (one with an uzi and the other with a shotgun) come
up ask what im doing, i say "there are 5 people looking for me, for the love of god help me". they say im
drunk and i should go back to my house(wtf). i told them that i have 50 mil pesos in my house and i will
give them to you if you help me, they say no your drunk go home.this is when i start to realize that my
hands are bleeding, i have blood on my shirt and i probably look drunk. so i go to a different park, where
there is a police station and i fell asleep and a slide that was about half a block from the police station.( i
didnt tell the police because im 16 years old, and if i would have started talking to them they would have
relized that i was drunk)so i woke up at 6 oclock went backk to my house tld my grandparents what
happened and fell asleep. when i woke up i toke a shower and went to my friend girls house(if you have
read my other post, this girl was my friend and we were hanging out for three weeks straight every day,
but one day she found out that i like her, and she stopped talking to me, but the day when this happened
me and her went to a park with her friend and drank wine and hung out for a couple hours)and asked her if
she could go with me to the police station to make a report, she asked me what for so i told her what
happened and she said its better if i dont make one because she knows who those people are and they are
murderers and they are in a gang so if i tell the police my problems would get worse. so i talked to her at
her house for a couple hours about what happened, and then i left. then about 4 hours later she came to
mmy house to talk, so after we talked for a while and s=i asked her if she wanted to go the movies tomorow
(today) and she said yes.
anyways im not asking for advice about if i should tell the police what happened, but i am asking if its a
good idea if when i go to the movies if i should tell my friend girl, something like: if something would have
happened to me last night i never kissed you my life would have been for nothing, or last night i was
thinking if some would have happened to me the last thing that i would have liked to have done is be with
you.
so if anybody thinks that i should go through with this/or not leave a comment, or if you have a better line for me to say then tell me. or if you think i shouldnt say anything and just kiss her, even though she has told me that isnt looking for a boyfriend rite now because she just got out of a 2 year relationship, leave a comment. but keep in mund im going with her at 5 oclock today so please if you are reading this LEAVE A COMMENT.

dude i stopped reading after you said the guys starting doing coke and shit.

ARE U TRYING TO GET URSELF KILLED?!?!?

for real bro, you need to be alot more careful with ppl you are chilling with. dont fucking hangout with dudes doing drugs PERIOD. thats just not a smart move.

**I actually went back and scanned the rest of the post. u dont need to tell the police. you just need to use this as a learning experience and wakeup call and start being more responsible.

Also Roosh and ppl have already told you, that when u make a long post u need to use spaces to break up the text and make it easier to read like what I have done. Not many ppl are gonna read all that and comment with the way it looks right now.

You say your Spanish isn't so good; your English needs work too.

I'm not sure what you would tell the police, maybe something like "some guys tried to rob me" or "some guys were chasing me" or "some guys were smoking crack in front of me." I'm sure the police have bigger things to worry about so rather don't waste your or their time.

Regarding the girl, you like her so why not have a good time with her and try kissing her. She seems interested from your description. The worst thing that could happen is she'll refuse to kiss, and that's unlikely if you act cool and not needy. I know you're probably traumatized but laugh about your encounter with her so she sees you're not in need of comfort. Don't tell her the "my last night in my life line", it's corny. It sounds as if you're pining for her and she probably will get turned off. The moment you want comfort from her she'll befriend you. Don't let that happen. Best thing to do is try watch an Indian movie beforehand. You'll know exactly how NOT to act.

Quote: (06-18-2011 02:43 PM)MrPink Wrote:  

You say your Spanish isn't so good; your English needs work too.

I'm not sure what you would tell the police, maybe something like "some guys tried to rob me" or "some guys were chasing me" or "some guys were smoking crack in front of me." I'm sure the police have bigger things to worry about so rather don't waste your or their time.

Regarding the girl, you like her so why not have a good time with her and try kissing her. She seems interested from your description. The worst thing that could happen is she'll refuse to kiss, and that's unlikely if you act cool and not needy. I know you're probably traumatized but laugh about your encounter with her so she sees you're not in need of comfort. Don't tell her the "my last night in my life line", it's corny. It sounds as if you're pining for her and she probably will get turned off. The moment you want comfort from her she'll befriend you. Don't let that happen. Best thing to do is try watch an Indian movie beforehand. You'll know exactly how NOT to act.
i know i was in rush, i was had to finish the whole post in like 10 minutes cuz i had to go eat lunch.
anyways i really want to get with this girl because she is hot and chill as fuck, but the other day i was with my friend and we were rating all the girls that walked by, and after a while she was like "why are you doing that, do you want to rate you" and i said sure why not, and she said i was a about a 6, but when i asked some other girl she said im a 8.
so either one of them was lying to make me feel less attractive or more attractive, or maybe im about a 7 and to each his/her own.
so my question is, if=the girl i like has face like a 8-9 and i body like a 7, am i good enough if im a 7, gringo, almost got killed last night, and is a year younger than her?
im going to the movies with this girl at 5 so ima take a shower and get dressed, im hoping somebody can give me one more comment from now until then.

The only thing I'll tell you is watch out who you hang out with and stay far away from people that do drugs in that way.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

You're still very young and an impressionable guy. All what we say here is just passed on experience, but many times to really know what to do you have to go through situations. I think that is the case for you.

The number one thing I learnt whilst growing up and still to a certain extent, and especially when it comes to game is not to sweat the small things. I think Roosh said it, do you think these girls are going home and sweating you every second? Do you think she's on a forum asking how she should talk to you? Of course not, now that's not meant to be insulting or condescending, but just to remind you not to sweat things too much, the rest will come.

Ditch all the dead weight friends in your life who don't have a positive impact...I understand you can't just cut an umbilical cord straight away, but you can do it over time. Hanging around in the wrong crowd can get you into shit...even worse you could end up dead hanging with those kinda people, life is already short enough as it is - plus we'll end up taking all those fly girls you should have swooped. [Image: biggrin.gif]

" if something would have
happened to me last night i never been with you you my life would have been for nothing"

That's a pre-bang line, for when you're making out in isolation. It'll make her go into trance and be DTF. It's overkill for a kiss. Too beta.

The subtext of emotional intensity will get you the kiss at the movie. If needed you can say something like "last night I was thinking if I got murdered I'd never have kissed you."

Quote: (06-18-2011 04:32 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

You're still very young and an impressionable guy. All what we say here is just passed on experience, but many times to really know what to do you have to go through situations. I think that is the case for you.

The number one thing I learnt whilst growing up and still to a certain extent, and especially when it comes to game is not to sweat the small things. I think Roosh said it, do you think these girls are going home and sweating you every second? Do you think she's on a forum asking how she should talk to you? Of course not, now that's not meant to be insulting or condescending, but just to remind you not to sweat things too much, the rest will come.

Ditch all the dead weight friends in your life who don't have a positive impact...I understand you can't just cut an umbilical cord straight away, but you can do it over time. Hanging around in the wrong crowd can get you into shit...even worse you could end up dead hanging with those kinda people, life is already short enough as it is - plus we'll end up taking all those fly girls you should have swooped. [Image: biggrin.gif]

^ This

Don't hang out with those guys again. Don't talk to the police. I'd advise you not to hang out with the girl for fear of running into those clown again, but you probably won't listen.

I agree with the above comment. The best thing that's come from this is experience and a hard lesson on "bad crowds." There's a chance you could have been robbed, beat up, ass-raped, or murdered. Hopefully you'll see this as an opportunity to learn from your mistakes and avoid these types of situations in the future.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-18-2011 05:47 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2011 04:32 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

^ This

Don't hang out with those guys again. Don't talk to the police. I'd advise you not to hang out with the girl for fear of running into those clown again, but you probably won't listen.

I agree with the above comment. The best thing that's come from this is experience and a hard lesson on "bad crowds." There's a chance you could have been robbed, beat up, ass-raped, or murdered. Hopefully you'll see this as an opportunity to learn from your mistakes and avoid these types of situations in the future.

First things first Don't go to the Police !

I also don't think a 16 year old should be hanging with crack heads in a park in Colombia or anywhere else at 4am

I can tell you first hand your life is worth a 20 dollar bill in Colombia . As for the girl be careful if she knows those guys chances are you may see them around if you hang with her .

Enjoy Colombia but don't forget you're not in Kansas anymore !

Quote:Quote:

dude i stopped reading after you said the guys starting doing coke and shit.

ARE U TRYING TO GET URSELF KILLED?!?!?

for real bro, you need to be alot more careful with ppl you are chilling with. dont fucking hangout with dudes doing drugs PERIOD. thats just not a smart move.

Hanging with people who do drugs isn't a problem, hanging with sketchy, crack head, would be robbers in Colombia (or anywhere else for that matter) that are strangers to you probably is.

Drugs is prob the leading cause(root) of homicides in both the US and Abroad esp in places like South America.

For the OP, I wouldnt risk hanging out and putting myself in a position to get affected by drugs. Esp in fucking Colombia.

Focus ur time, energy, and money into women and healthy fun activities. Fuck drugs. Ive seen it destroy lives first hand. Stay away from that shit brah

Do you include alcohol in that or is it OK because it's legal? Lots of things can fuck your life up, including women, sports, cars, you name it. Drugs can be fun, just don't get carried away or hang out with sketchy crackheads who'll rob you and it's not an issue.

lol damn youre really getting yourself into some shit at such a young age man. You should distance yourself from the robbing/murdering type if you yourself arent going to partake in the robbing and killing people bidness. If you dont you will soon find out that life is

I wouldnt do drugs and chill with crackheads in Colombia at 4am.

For the OP I dont wanna tell you what to do bc its ur life. But thats my thoughts on the subject.

Oh I sent u an add on facebook (i think thats you?) once you add me i can see about linking u up with my girl in Ibague.

Police ain't gonna do jack anyway.

When you see crack being smoked, say you gotta go.

Try kissing that girl, if she turns it down try a few minutes later. Persistence might work in this situation.

I guess it's after 5 o'clock though, so hope it all went well.