rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rejected but shows IOI

Rejected but shows IOI

Long story short I got rejected by this fine female (solid 9). However whenever I see her around campus she shows major iois (eyes glistenn, says hi first, teases me when we talk). When I met her at my work study she always helped carry the conversation and asked personal questions.I got her number to switch shifts, but I asked her out in person after about an hour of conversation (where she had all the iois as stated above). However this conversation did take place while she was at work, so she could have been being friendly. But nonetheless she shoes the iois when I see her around campus. I read somewhere on the forum that you should never let a girl reject you twice, but would this be the scenario to make an exception? The logistics are great (she lives on campus) so maybe with just one more solid attempt I could get the bang. Its crazy,she shows more iois to me than any other girl on campus and she REJECTED me. What the fuck should I do.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Rejected but shows IOI

Girls show interest to all types of guys everyday, so don't think you're special. I don't quite understand what you mean when you say "she rejected you", you aren't really giving us any information on how that went down. Sounds like you're too invested in this girl. If you get rejected, you move on. That much is simple.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Rejected but shows IOI

We talked for about an hour and she asked the common personal questions that indicates IOI (where are your from, what are you going to do when you graduate, where do you live , etc.) When I asked her if she wanted to hang out she said no but with a smirk and then turrned to her roommate and said "see how guys are" and complained about the negs I gave her (she had bad taste [she was earing cheetos], she was indecisive [about her major], and some other shit I can't remember off top). Her roommate was right next to me when I asked her if she wanted to hang out so that didn't help. I don't have oneitis or any of that shit but the main question I am asking is what do I have to lose by asking her to hang out again. I feel like I'm going against my new found red pill instincts when a bitch shows IOI's that I want to fuck and I don't at least try to get the bang.

Rejected but shows IOI

My trolleysense is tingling

Rejected but shows IOI

But to answer ops question "if you're asking about any one particular girl you've already lost her"

Rejected but shows IOI

Quote: (09-26-2015 08:32 AM)Virtus Wrote:  

But to answer ops question "if you're asking about any one particular girl you've already lost her"

We all due respect but please reread what I stated "I don't have oneitis or any of that shit but the MAIN QUESTION I am asking is WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE by asking her to hang out again. I feel like I'm going against my new found red pill instincts when a bitch shows IOI's that I want to fuck and I don't at least try to get the bang. In the past, when a bitch showed IOIs that rejected you, what did you do.

Rejected but shows IOI

after about an hour of conversation

Women tend to have tenfold the social experience than men her same age. Typically, a friendship is pursued the longer you talk to her and decide not to make a move. You just get disqualified even if it's for an arbitrary reason.

IOIs are mostly nonverbal. If she looks down and away and back to you, that's good.
Pupil dilation could be good, "eyes glisten" is vague. How close does she get to you? If she touches you does she use her palms or fingertips?

Here is cheat sheet copied from Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man:

1. Looking downward after having had eye contact with a male she is sexually attracted to is a clear sign of submission among all primates.
2. Giggling is often sign of submissiveness.
3. Emotional or dramatic outbursts. In most cases, this is a clear sign of sexual arousal in a woman.
4. Impaired concentration and an increase in the unrelatedness of emotions within a sequence.
5. An increase in lower body movements which attract male attention.
6. Blushing.
7. Scratching of her wrists and inner arms.

Does this happen?

Rejected but shows IOI

Quote: (09-26-2015 08:57 AM)BDawg Wrote:  

after about an hour of conversation

Women tend to have tenfold the social experience than men her same age. Typically, a friendship is pursued the longer you talk to her and decide not to make a move. You just get disqualified even if it's for an arbitrary reason.

IOIs are mostly nonverbal. If she looks down and away and back to you, that's good.
Pupil dilation could be good, "eyes glisten" is vague. How close does she get to you? If she touches you does she use her palms or fingertips?

Here is cheat sheet copied from Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man:

1. Looking downward after having had eye contact with a male she is sexually attracted to is a clear sign of submission among all primates.
2. Giggling is often sign of submissiveness.
3. Emotional or dramatic outbursts. In most cases, this is a clear sign of sexual arousal in a woman.
4. Impaired concentration and an increase in the unrelatedness of emotions within a sequence.
5. An increase in lower body movements which attract male attention.
6. Blushing.
7. Scratching of her wrists and inner arms.

Does this happen?

Yes 1,2,5=,4,6&7 for sure, but she rejected me, should I give it another shot or just move on. This has never happened to me before so I'm lost.

Rejected but shows IOI

Quote: (09-26-2015 09:06 AM)Phil Jackson Wrote:  

Yes 1,2,5=,4,6&7 for sure, but she rejected me, should I give it another shot or just move on. This has never happened to me before so I'm lost.

"Most virtue is a demand for greater seduction." - Natalie Clifford Barney

Sounds like she wants you to ask her out for a proper date.

Find a posh coffee shop or bar. Unless you are coworkers, you have nothing to lose.

Rejected but shows IOI

Quote: (09-26-2015 09:11 AM)BDawg Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2015 09:06 AM)Phil Jackson Wrote:  

"Most virtue is a demand for greater seduction." - Natalie Clifford Barney

Sounds like she wants you to ask her out for a proper date.

Find a posh coffee shop or bar. Unless you are coworkers, you have nothing to lose.

We are coworkers, but its just some work study shit, not a career. What's the worst that could happen

Rejected but shows IOI

Ask her when you two are in a different location. Should be smooth sailing.

Rejected but shows IOI

Quote: (09-26-2015 09:30 AM)BDawg Wrote:  

Ask her when you two are in a different location. Should be smooth sailing.

Sounds good [Image: banana.gif]. If it works out, will definitely put in the player notebook.

Rejected but shows IOI

She sounds like a Latina. They're all overly friendly and flirty. Easy to mistake for interest. They're fun to hang out with. But like any girl the trick is to get them alone. Your mistake was asking her to hang out in front of her friend. You denied her plausible deniability.

You should have:

1: Invited them both out for drinks some time next week. "I know a cool spot".

2: Got her alone and asked her. "I want to take you out next week"

Team Nachos

Rejected but shows IOI

Quote: (09-26-2015 09:41 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

She sounds like a Latina. They're all overly friendly and flirty. Easy to mistake for interest. They're fun to hang out with. But like any girl the trick is to get them alone. Your mistake was asking her to hang out in front of her friend. You denied her plausible deniability.

You should have:

Nahh she's black, but fuck it I'm still going to try.

Rejected but shows IOI

Be more assertive and it'll be fine.

She might think you're cool and still reject you, just make sure you can get her number, make her for comfortable and wait for a good time to slide in. It might take years. She's a 9, you're clearly not, so it'll be a bit

Rejected but shows IOI

You should have:

I agree with all of this and regardless of whether O.P. is a troll or not this hour of talking to her without getting anywhere thing is a very important topic. I see guys do this all the time and it completely baffles me. Guys who do that are either not trying to bang the girl/just being friendly or are completely clueless. Spend a night in any Southern California bar or nightclub and you will see it constantly. Guys in those places are fearless approachers, but beyond that, have no clue what they are doing. Don't waste an hour or a half an hour or fifteen minutes on anyone. Try to get a venue change. If that doesn't work, try to get her number. If that doesn't work, move on. Your time is too valuable.

Rejected but shows IOI

I am not trolling. This forum has helped me get a head start on my accounting career and lose my virginity. The last thing I would do is troll on this forum and get banned.

Rejected but shows IOI

The trolling accusations these days are getting out of hand.

It seems like any post remotely newb in nature gets called out as a troll. These are tense times obviously, But everybody has to start somewhere right?

Rejected but shows IOI

Try to isolate her and give it a try minus the negs....Tell her you want to bounce around town on a walk and hit a cool eatery or something. If she balks again, Next.

Rejected but shows IOI

UPDATE: This shit has been in the dust a while ago but Its somewhat interesting how it ended. When I came back from my internship (around March 2016) we saw each other from time to time on campus and she still showed the same IOIs. I was living off campus (about a hr away, thats a whole other story) and only came to campus two times a week so I didn't get the opportunitys to bang her like I did the semester before. However, she went out of her way to ask me to help her "study" for accounting while holding a hungry stare. I said sure and the conversation went like this.

Me: *girls name* meet me at the library tmrw at 7pm for the tutor session

Her: I have tryours

I didn't respond, being that she asked me she should have had at least came up with a alternative time or something. She didn't. A week later I hit her with a restart text

Me: Hey *Girls Name* how are you

Her: Good

Me: Good good do you want to hang out some time

Then I got not response. Months later in the summer I saw a snapchat with her hanging with one of the biggest thots on campus. Birds of feather flock together. Looks like I didn't miss out on anything special.

[Image: vYgPmI8.gif]

Rejected but shows IOI

Should have replied the first time and organised another time. I know what you were attempting to do but "tryouts" sounds like a legit reason. That was your shot, and you killed all momentum by leaving it a week and then texting "How are you?" of all things. Strike while the iron is hot. If she's really a 9/10 as you say, she would have had plenty of other offers in the space of that week and you lost her attention.

Rejected but shows IOI

Quote: (02-10-2017 08:20 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

UPDATE: This shit has been in the dust a while ago but Its somewhat interesting how it ended. When I came back from my internship (around March 2016) we saw each other from time to time on campus and she still showed the same IOIs. I was living off campus (about a hr away, thats a whole other story) and only came to campus two times a week so I didn't get the opportunitys to bang her like I did the semester before. However, she went out of her way to ask me to help her "study" for accounting while holding a hungry stare. I said sure and the conversation went like this.

Me: *girls name* meet me at the library tmrw at 7pm for the tutor session

Her: I have tryours

I didn't respond, being that she asked me she should have had at least came up with a alternative time or something. She didn't. A week later I hit her with a restart text

Me: Hey *Girls Name* how are you

Her: Good

Me: Good good do you want to hang out some time

Then I got not response. Months later in the summer I saw a snapchat with her hanging with one of the biggest thots on campus. Birds of feather flock together. Looks like I didn't miss out on anything special.

[Image: vYgPmI8.gif]

As mentioned before, giving IOIs has become a girl's pastime when she is bored with her friends or her phone. They do it all the time for various reasons. I have come to realize that girl who rejects you the first time (and even called you out in front of her friends in your case ) is almost always going to reject you. The only thing you can do is to add value by interacting with other girls and let her know you have options.

Rejected but shows IOI

Like a cat toying with a mouse, girls love to reject you then flash the eyes and have you put yourself in the humiliating position of being rejected a second time.

After a reject, THEY have a lot of work and chasing to do to get another shot with you. Make this your rule.

Rejected but shows IOI

I know your in college and "hanging" is the thing to do but don't say "do you want to hang out some time" next time. It's a yawn-fest and accomplishes nothing if you're trying to actually hang/meet up with her. It puts the burden fully on her to decide whether you are hanging out or not. Women don't want to be the decision makers. Next time tell her a location, a time, a "oh you're goin to that party? yeah I might stop by" or a "hit me up next time you go there/do that".

I've completely stopped "asking" women altogether when it comes to certain things. I instead lead them.

Getting a phone number for example, "I'm out, but before I go you should put your number in my phone" or "I'm looking at my contact list and your not in there, help me out" Sometimes I'll even just hand them my phone with the "dial" screen. They know what I want. If they really aren't interested in you then they can always ignore you later.

Anyway, as was said, forget about her and move on. In fact, if you do and succeed she'll most likely pick up on it and come back to try and get some. Look into text game as well, it's amazing how fast you can get that hamster wheel spinning with just a few words (or lack thereof).

Your mistake was asking her to hang out in front of her friend.

Also, This^.

Rejected but shows IOI

Girls you know have been looking at you but they quickly turn away and start talking to someone beside them when you happen to look at them. How do you take it?

Recent eg, Background: Seen her around in campus many months ago, didn't go beyond 'hi'. Didn't get the impression she was interested. Then I met her again twice while she was working in a store in the weekends. Had a nice chat going on both occasions, and got her number the second time. But I did a major mistake after getting her number by kind of ignoring her company on the way to the checkout counter while she was headed in the same direction, probably destroyed the comfort created. Anyway, predictably, she ignored my text I sent 2 days later. Fast forward a few months later, and she does as mentioned in the 1st para.
She was hanging out in another room with friends while I was outside talking outside.

Is this worth a restart text? Of course, I might run into her but the vacation is approaching.
What do you all think?