rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holisticgame guys get outed & their business destroyed by feminists

I was at first a bit hesitant whether to post this as there may have been a small chance that the situation might have died down, but the story went viral - worldwide actually.

So it's no use.

For those of you who don't know - Holisticgame was a blog, twitter and podcast led by J & J from as small town as they called it. Turns out it was Asheville, NC. They spoke about their sexual exploits, about learning game and about the women they fucked. I listened a few times to their podcasts during my workouts and it sounded legit - just fun stuff when men with Game talk to each other. They were not overly misogynistic and were supporters of openness and honesty not lying to the girls about any commitment. They advised guys to always state that you are not into commitment and so it seems that they lived by their code.

Unfortunately that kind of openness is of course misogyny. Their lack of judgement was that their business in Asheville was a small alternative coffee shop and some side-products like bottled chilled coffee they started to move into. So essentially their voices, personalities should have been well known after a time in the small town. Also their clientele were probably hipsters and mainstream folk and women. Contrary to RSD their clients were looking for a coffee and not for pickup advice.

My take is that either one of the women or a White Knight outed them and the feminists started protesting in front of their shop offering coffee and donuts to folk passing by.

Their site: http://www.wakinglifeespresso.com/

The guys:

[Image: attachment.jpg28229]   

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...unter.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../72586252/

http://jezebel.com/asheville-coffee-shop...1732097139

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/ne...st-online/

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/.../72566898/

The shitstorm:

[Image: 635784270103443778-WakingLifeprotest-015.jpg]

[Image: 5602ccf31c00002500082e18.jpeg]
Why always the crazy ones worrying about being "plates" - no one would want you as a plate - you are more like a giant pizza saucer.

[Image: 5602cb6d2000002500242ec2.jpeg]
Jesus fuck - that is the epitome of a fucksock - a dirty ugly one at that.

[Image: 5602cb6d1c00002d00757b8a.jpeg]

[Image: attachment.jpg28227]   
Please - skank - most of us talk sometimes like that when only men are around - women sometimes outdo men in that regard.

[Image: CPny5I1XAAUvahf.jpg]
This one wants eternally free coffee for women. Oh - and they want life-long commitment of both guys to feminism. I guess they will have to start making weekly podcasts praising their feminist overlords instead of doing it on Game - Game which obviously worked and let them have sweet love with dozens more women than before Game.

Anyway - I think that J&J were in some debt as well and one of the business loans they got from Mountain BizWorks (small business support by North Carolina).

Then J&J did the cardinal error of issuing this apology:

http://www.wakinglifeespresso.com/9-21-15/

Quote:Quote:

To Our Asheville Community:
We know many of you are very angry right now. That anger is justified. There is nothing to balm the wound for now, and we recognize that. We validate and affirm your frustration and disappointment. We’ve issued separate individual apologies, and those stand more than ever.
We’ve said terrible and demeaning things – things that belie unhealthy thought patterns that do not contribute to a stable and equal society. Things our mothers and sisters had to hear. We cannot and will not excuse these things. We grieve for the systematic and ongoing actions we’ve taken. We apologize to the women in our lives and the greater community for the harm we’ve caused, and the potential danger we’ve put them in with our attitudes and beliefs.
We opened Sunday in order to have conversations with some of our regular customers, and to give an opportunity for folks to chat if they wished. A few did just that, and we’re grateful for your thoughts and feelings. We’re humbled by and undeserving of the grace displayed by so many in the face of our actions.
We’re going to close for the next couple days so we can have some room for introspection. We want to allow ourselves to be accountable to our friends, family, employees, clergy, and counselors for our actions, and give ourselves room to be silent and reflect. These attitudes were not grown in a day, and they will not be destroyed in a day. We want to humbly commit to that process. We’re not good people, but we want to be.
We’re going to donate all our business profits through the end of the year to Our Voice. Many of you in the community have great regard for this organization, and their work is of immense importance. We know this is but a step, but it’s something to which we can commit. Our employees who have lost their jobs due to our behavior will be given severance to help as they transition.
With deep regret,
Jared & Jacob

I glanced at their apology at first and thought that they were just appeasing some local feminist storm and trying to salvage the business. However I missed the point about them trying to donate to a feminist rape organisation named Our Voice.

The apology could have worked if only some local women were involved, but not when it went viral like that. Also why did they have to offer giving money to feminists. Of course those SJWs even refused to take money from "misogynists".

Early Monday morning, Rutledge and Owens issued a new apology online, offering to donate their business profits through the end of the year to Our VOICE, a local rape prevention and crisis charity.

By early afternoon, Our VOICE had announced it refused to accept the apology or pledged financial donation from Waking Life.

So they not only lost their business as it seems, but also their face:
http://ashevilleblog.com/waking-life-espresso-for-sale/

The now controversial coffee shop is for sale, we learned today. Protesters had resumed their stance outside, offering coffee and doughnuts to passersby.
“The coffee shop is indeed for sale,” one of the parties who wishes to be unnamed, told us. “At this point, it is more selling the assets than the business itself.”
The two individuals who had arrived at the coffee shop late this morning shared that they also own other coffee stores, and are interested in the cold brew equipment.
Waking Life Espresso started selling their flash chilled bottled coffees earlier this year. When the news about the coffee owners misogynistic tweets and blog came to light late last week, local businesses immediately starting pulling Waking Life Products off the shelf.

Instead of apologizing for saying things which were less questionable than what Roosh, Heartiste, Tom Torero, Nick Krauser - even Rollo Tomassi etc. have said on their blogs - they should have doubled down and offered coffee in the most Masculine Coffee Shop in town.

Here Heartiste's take:
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/09/...omir-jagr/

Are you reading this, Jared Rutledge and Jacob Owens? When you grovel before the feminist cunt culture, you only encourage the degenerate freaks to take a piss on your bowed heads.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/09/...zing-ways/

[b]How Business Owners Jared And Jacob Should Have Handled Public Exposure Of Their Womanizing Ways[/b]
September 24, 2015 by CH
FEMINIST CUNT CULTURE: wow just wow i can’t even, ugh the patriarchy rears its ugly head again! having cis-sex with thin-privileged wymyn and then writing about it like it was a good thing! WRONG SIDE OF HERSTORY douchecanoes! will someone think of the children? i’m feeling so raped, rape everywhere, the world is raping me, rape-ity rape rape! SOMEONE SHUT THESE RAPISTS DOWN!

J&J: Yes, we have consensual sex with charming, fun women, and have written about it.

FEMINIST CUNT CULTURE: UGH! will the raping never stop!!!! president obama, do something! i will never drink your triple foamed, double whipped, peppermint and fudge infused XXL cappafrappaccinolatte AGAIN!

J&J: Dear valued customers,

As you have heard by now, our coffee shop, Waking Life, is owned and operated by two INCREDIBLY charming and, dare we say it?, sexy men. Yes, our reputation with the ladies precedes us. By why take the media’s word for it? Come try our new release latte, Sex Panther #9, and enjoy a bean flavor that we feel really captures our commitment to the refined pleasures of flirting with the opposite sex.

Gentlemen, take it from us, you’ll be smooth talkers after a sip of our silky smooth java. Ladies, you just might find love in our coffeehouse. We certainly did!

God bless, and a 50% discount on all coffee and coffee accessories to any customer this week who comes to our humble bordello wearing Playboy bunny ears, (for the men, you may substitute ascots and velour dinner jackets).

CH here. This isn’t so hard, guys. You just have to say a happy FUCK YOU to SJWs, manlets, and feminist cunts and AGREE & AMPLIFY. But that would require a working pair. Maybe you should have called your coffee shop Sleeping Scrote?

I know it is a tough situation and the young guys panicked as they saw the end of their business looming ahead. It is also possible that the situation was in no way salvageable.

Still - guys you criticized Roosh for his media performance:

[Image: CPq5_F3WEAAWoAO.png]

The women, SJWs and feminists even respect them less due to the apology.

Of course Rollo Tomassi already pointed out the hipocrisy of feminists:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...nches.html

A dating app that lets women rate men on sexual performance, size of penis, looks etc. That app is empowering, but when men talk about having fucked a redhead hippie, then it's misogyny. They haven't posted her pics online. Their only fault was doing it in a small town and having a business that relied on the SJWs, which should make you careful.

Also in terms of objectification only women are allowed to do it in our times:

[Image: CPn9hEGUAAAR3U1.jpg]

You can be Sheryl Sandberg's fucktoy, but not the other way around.

J&J of Holisticgame - you should learn from the greats of the 'sphere:

NEVER RETREAT, NEVER APOLOGIZE, GO OUT FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS:

[Image: 3471114-1446460378-rambo.gif]

I know that we don't know their entire situation, but frankly it's pretty clear what's up as they are about to sell their business inventory already. Might have gone out firing. RIP Holisticgame - it's a loss to the Game community. You should tend to your wounds and come back stronger and the next time not give a fuck.

What's your take on that stuff?

My take on this is, that this is a dupe:

Cafe owner facing feminist lynch mob for running a game blog

Quote: (09-24-2015 01:20 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I was at first a bit hesitant whether to post this as there may have been a small chance that the situation might have died down, but the story went viral - worldwide actually.

Forum Reminder: Use the Search Feature Before Posting a New Thread:

DUPE:
Cafe owner facing feminist lynch mob for running a game blog

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Dupe. thread-50547.html

Though I love the work you did to format your post. Very informative and well organized.

Thanks guys - did not find the thread there. Will post it over in the initial thread.

[Image: 3592833-8089404856-35927.gif]

WBACOS! (Would Bang And Cum On Sign)

[Image: attachment.jpg28227]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

This is a a dupe.