rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to approach when she's on the phone

I see a lot of cute chicks in the middle of a phone call so how can I interrupt and approach? never even tried because I felt it's rude, but who cares.
I tried to wait, but they never end it.

Use a pre-opener.

"Excuse me can she call you back? I need to ask you a quick question."

Go from there. The problem is this may have a fairly low conversion rate at first. Many times, they'll just allow you a brief moment and go back to their call, so you need to really hook. I don't typically open people on the phone.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Like he said. But if I were you, I'd concentrate on making "available" approaches, as this can have low success rate and, depending where you are, been seen as rude.

"Excuse me ma'am, we've been tipped off to a bomb threat in the area. That means all mobile devices must be switched off immediately.

As a further precaution, I will need to take your name and number in case we have further enquiries to make of you." (Wry smile appearing at the end)