rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Vancouver Riots

The Vancouver Riots

[Image: riot29.jpg]

This is a pathetic scene to say the least.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/06/16/...vers-loss/

The Vancouver Riots

But then you wouldn't get this picture and one of the greatest captions of all time... "At least someone in Vancouver can score on the road."

The Vancouver Riots

Just shows how people will do stupid shit if somebody else does it first.

The Vancouver Riots

Looked through the photos. Absolutely disgusting behavior.

The Vancouver Riots

Cheer up emo kids!

The Vancouver Riots

I'm proud to be a Bostonian.

Filthy Canadians couldn't take their ass-raping peacefully

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The Vancouver Riots

That picture just shows how easy to slay Canuck women would be.

Vancouver, if you think Bostons ass-rape was bad, wait til Miami shows up to slay your women!!

Here I come!!

Mixx

The Vancouver Riots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR8rpXsuy6E

There's nothing left to say...

The Vancouver Riots

As a canadian, hopefully this will break the eternal 'holier than thou' feeling to Americans that
I've always hated.

Van is a 3rd tier city with no real economy aside from pot and real estate speculation.

The Vancouver Riots

I am a huge fan of certain sports. I basically plan my "Fall Saturdays/Sundays" around college and pro football but I will NEVER understand taking a sports result so serious that I need to tear up things.

I just do not get it.

The Vancouver Riots

Quote: (06-17-2011 09:23 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'm proud to be a Bostonian.

Filthy Canadians couldn't take their ass-raping peacefully
For real those fans are pussies. Did y'all see that guy get jumped for trying to protect his truck?

The Vancouver Riots

God, all these "rioters" are faggots. They're all "Whoo, look at me, I'm RIOTING. Hold on, let me pose so I can show everyone how cool I am on Facebook!" Society would suffer no great loss if all these pussies were left on some arctic ice floe.

I never got the whole "take pictures of everything" habit to which 95% of Americans subscribe. "Yay, I'm going to go to Europe and get pictures of myself in front of famous monuments!" Nah, I'll spend my time enjoying the place and the people. Everyone's a narcissist now.

The Vancouver Riots

Not defending the actions but hockey is a HUGE deal in Canada. To lose in the manner the Canucks is embarrassing to say the least, the game had the undertones of a Canada vs USA rivalry. I am in Toronto, which as you know is far away and there were alot of sad faces at work the morning after. I myself am shocked by the reaction, as we were led to believe that people on the west coast are laid back, pot smoking hippies.

Vancouver is not a 3rd tier city, funny how it is always rated as one of the top cities in the world.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The Vancouver Riots

Quote: (06-18-2011 11:47 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Not defending the actions but hockey is a HUGE deal in Canada. To lose in the manner the Canucks is embarrassing to say the least, the game had the undertones of a Canada vs USA rivalry.

That kind of behavior is damaging since it costs the city money to make the repairs, but I understand that some people can take an activity seriously with great passion.

Just think of how big a deal it was when Bobby Fischer of the U.S.A. defeated Boris Spassky of the U.S.S.R. to win the world chess championship in 1972. It wasn't just a chess match, it was USA vs.the Soviet Union. It was the clash of the titans. A clash of ideologies.

Hello.

The Vancouver Riots

The Vancouver Riots

2:51, priceless

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

The Vancouver Riots

Quote: (06-18-2011 03:36 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

[video]

It took real balls by the guy in the Adidas to speak out against the mob like that, one false move and a mob can just as well overrun you. In the end his conviction presses his reality on others in the crowd, making them turn on one of the rioters. Leadership. (I don't use the bogged and tarnished alpha/beta terms)