rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latest South Park on political correctness.

Anyone see the latest south park on PC principal? Fucking classic! South park takes the piss of these things perfectly!

It started off good, but in the end it seemed like they supported the Bruce jenner bullshit which was unfortunate.

I couldn't find it on youtube but it's s19e01 so i'm sure you guys can find it.

Ok found it.

Just saw it - great start to the season. Southpark is a true friend of the right.

You can watch it on southpark.cc.com. No need to try find it on torrents anymore [Image: smile.gif]

Spoiler Alert

They obviously don't support it, they're Southpark. It simultaneously lampooned:
- Even 'bros' turning into white knights and brainwashed leftists
- Those leftists being forced (by Cartman) to personally endure the results of their policies (when he sends hordes of Syrian immigrant children and pregnant Mexicans into their frat-house)
- The language policing, even with children and men drinking in a bar
- The brainwashed nonsense of calling Bruce Jenner a 'hero, beautiful amazing woman', and attacking people who don't support this.

The final line from Cartman was perfect. Kyle starts off the episode supporting leftism and the introduction of an SJW principal. At the end, after he's personally endured what he previously supported, and he's holding a piece of celebration cake, Cartman says:

"What's wrong Kyle? You have your cake, now eat it, too..."

The whole point was that they broke down Kyle. He was always the guy who was against harassment and basically the moral conscience. After he saw what the SJWs did he rallied against them. In the end he admitted defeat by supporting the science experiment Jenner. Cartman meanwhile was referenced as the bad guy who always came out on top. He took a beating and it made him realize the rules changed. He accepted SJWism then used it as a shield to ruin people's lives by sending in all the PC causes at the SJWs.

[Image: 4KT8NmC.png]

Since SJW's have zero sense of humour about themselves, I'd expect them to all claim that they never watched / liked South Park, or sneer that it hasn't been funny for years.

"OMG, there are actually people who still watch South Park?"

Libs and SJWs after 19 seasons of South Park: "Yeah that show was never really funny and was just pointless hate mongering and harassment, it should be taken off the air"

Cartman is the ultimate piss taker. That "have your cake.. now eat it" line says it all. Unfortunately this won't let people see the error of being this PC.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

Not to mention. If you have to 'forcibly' state someone is a hero. Are they really a hero...?

This could have been way better. they didn't go heavy enough on the satire and self-awareness.

^ I interpreted that as part of the point they were trying to put accross, deliberately instilling the feeling of even Southpark and Cartman pulling punches. How this initial tone is followed up in the next episodes will be interesting.

Or, on the basis that Cartman only cares for himself & not for anyone else nor any particular cause.
Even if it meant taking a thorough beating; the ends justify the means if Kyle is the one who ends up losing.

Quote: (09-17-2015 09:15 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

^ I interpreted that as part of the point they were trying to put accross, deliberately instilling the feeling of even Southpark and Cartman pulling punches. How this initial tone is followed up in the next episodes will be interesting.

Followed up? I haven't seen this episode yet (just downloaded it) but lots of South Park episodes are stand-alone with no or little continuity.

It says a lot for a movement when Cartman turns out to be their poster boy.

Great episode! Classic south park lampooning the SJW craze and language policing lately. The PC bros and Randy pledging for PC frat was killing me. Woo Wooo!
If this is like last season they may keep the PC characters around and add them to future episodes.

I think the best part was when they sent in the Mexicans and Syrian kids. I was dying.

"Dicks on your face is a very first-world problem"

[Image: laugh3.gif]

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Season 18 had season long arcs. I think they're gonna do it this season too. So this episode was probably just the start of it.

Yes they are. "PC Principal is here to stay"

You don't get there till you get there

The tweets are coming in as predicted:

"I'm deeply offended by this South Park episode. It's just reiterating why I never watch South Park."

[Image: mbKbZoZ.gif]

Quote: (09-17-2015 05:15 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

The tweets are coming in as predicted:

"I'm deeply offended by this South Park episode. It's just reiterating why I never watch South Park."

[Image: mbKbZoZ.gif]

I wanna be PC whoo whoo! That's Just the way to be for me.... And YOU whoo whoo!

My favorite part might have been Stan accusing Randy of drawing dicks on Kyle's face just fit in, followed closely by the scene where the PC Principle destroyes Cartman in the bathroom.

But that whole episode was amazing. Casting the SJW thought police as musclebound fraternity DudeBro stereotypes (instead of smug hipster manlets and fat feminists) was a stroke of genius.

A bit too fit to be accurate but...
[Image: CPIYsEUWoAAGe7_.jpg]

Quote: (09-17-2015 04:46 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Since SJW's have zero sense of humour about themselves, I'd expect them to all claim that they never watched / liked South Park, or sneer that it hasn't been funny for years.

"OMG, there are actually people who still watch South Park?"

Yep. I think there's a generational difference too.

This episode showed mainly college age guys looking to be offended at anything.

Randy Marsh's generation were more disposed to speaking their minds.

The old timers were like "Oh, this PC movement is coming round again? Give it five more years".

Whether your birth date is in the 70's or the 90's changes how you related to the show, and what South Park means to you in the first place.

I found the story line not totally coherent at times. Which is understandable, considering they make each episode from start to finish in just six days. 6 Days to Air is a good documentary about it, for those who like the show.

"You better watch your micro aggressions bro!"

"Are you purposely trying to use words that assert your male privilege?!"

"You're going to have to go check someone's privilege!"

That was a great start to the season. I would assume they will continue to tie this episode in with the rest of the season since last year they used the Lorde and gluten free jokes throughout.

Eskhander, who are the guys in the photo?