rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrence Howard says society prefers effeminate men over real men

Caught a Brietbart summary of a Rolling Stone interview with Terrence Howard. I read the summary as well as the original article which is interesting. The commentary on the other sites were the typical "wow, just wow" critiques.

The summary beings with an account of a 2 year old Terrence witnessing his father stab and kill another man whilst waiting in line to see Santa Claus. After spending 11 months in prison, Terrence details how his father prepared him for the trials of being a man.

He goes on to lament about how being a man comes with a curse because "it's not a society made for men to flourish any more...everything is androgynous...the more successful men now are the effeminate."

I would suggest reading the entire article. It is obviously biased to make him look like a crazed woman beater and to ensure that most of the interview falls under the domestic violence theme. Granted, the part about him believing that he created a mathematical language of sorts which he refers to as "Terryology" in which 1x1=2 does seem a bit Charlie Sheen-ish.

It's definitely worth checking out.

Breitbart article
Rolling Stone Article

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

It sounds like he was raised to be masculine and now has to toe the party line in order to stay in the media's favor. Living a double life like that will tear some men apart.

Not on here much anymore. I'm either out on 2 wheels or trying to kill something.

The fact that he's pointing out truths and calling out society's preference for effeminate-androgynous men as problems rather than "progress" indicates that he isn't towing any line. He is also unapologetic about his domestic violence issues; mostly by denying them in the first place. This drives the leftist commentariat absolutely crazy.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

This dude also claims that 1✕1=2. And he's on wife #3 at this point, as far as I know, while whining about being broke because of how much is being garnished to pay wife #2. He's got issues.

No...the media, academia, and leftists on general pushing a vision of androgynous men. That's not the same as society actually preferring that.

If you want the scoop on Terrence Howard, head right here:

thread-43336.html

That motherfucker doesn't see a dime of his own money until all of his bitches are paid off.

If anyone needs to be seated in a dark corner with a can of STFU and a swirly straw, it's that nucca.

Rolling Stone interview.... I've read enough.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (09-16-2015 01:24 PM)jariel Wrote:  

If you want the scoop on Terrence Howard, head right here:

thread-43336.html

That motherfucker doesn't see a dime of his own money until all of his bitches are paid off.

If anyone needs to be seated in a dark corner with a can of STFU and a swirly straw, it's that nucca.

WTF is wrong with swirly straws? [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (09-16-2015 01:24 PM)jariel Wrote:  

a can of STFU and a swirly straw

8/10, would steal