rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Body Acne

Body Acne

I got body acne from my back to my ass, one side is worst than the other. Anyone got a good remedy for this?

Body Acne

Nothing comes close to Roaccutane in terms of effectivness and simplicity. Some people scoff at potential side effects.

Body Acne

If you take showers with really hot water, try using cool water instead.

Body Acne

Dermatologist over RVF on this one my friend

Body Acne

Water water water. From my experience whenever I am dehydrated, sometimes I'll have breakouts on the shoulders and arms. Also sweat plays a big factor too.

Body Acne

If you work out a lot, the sweat clogs your pores which will make you break out. Get yourself a wash cloth and scrub the shit out of your shoulders and back. Also, make sure to change your sheets and your towels regularly. There's a lot of dirt and grime that fills both of those. If you keep both of those clean, your acne should subside.

Edit: Pillows, keep those clean as well.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Body Acne

Boron can do wonders for acne. Had a ukrainian GF who (like many of them) had facial acne. 10-20 mgs per day until it goes away then you can stop using it(probably better to start with lower dosage and build up). It gets rid of fluoride and skin mites, and seems to have some antioxidant properties as well. US has some of the lowest intake of boron in the world. When I saw my GF again she had zero acne.

Body Acne

Moisturiser works for me whenever I get acne.

Body Acne

Have you tried sunbathing your back?

Body Acne

You can also go see your dermatologist and do a chemical peel. I had that done for my back a few times. It takes about 20 minutes. It really helps get rid of that acne pretty quickly.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet