rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook

Facebook

I saw a girl on facebook who was my friend's freind and I added on my facebook and she also added me back and I am thinking how can I pick her up because she does not know me and I think if she does not know me it is hard to get her out on a date and stuff and I also have no idea how to flirt on the internet. My friend he is willing to give her phone number to me but I am thinking if i do not even know her and I call her it would be too arkward to do so. Is there anyone have good idea how to pick her up ?

Facebook

I'm in a cranky mood today...

Are you serious?

Facebook

You email her on facebook tell her she caught your attention and you're interested in having a coffee with her, if she's single. Its really easy.

I'll write it for you

"Hi hottie, you caught my attention with your great profile photo. I was wondering whether you are single and if you are, you would like to have a coffee sometime to see if we could click in real life. Pleaaaaaase say yes. [Image: smile.gif] Francis".

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Facebook

Tell her you have some diamond earrings for her while you're at it.

Facebook

Quote: (01-20-2009 01:39 AM)Thomas Gabriel Wrote:  

Tell her you have some diamond earrings for her while you're at it.

tell her you've got candy in the back of the car.[Image: dodgy.gif]

Facebook

Why don't you try striking some conversation up with her first before you go asking her out? Unless the girl thinks you are hot from your profile, most likely she'll be put off by some guy on facebook she doesn't know asking her on a date. Build up a little rapport first. Read her profile, find some interesting things about her and some commonality and use that as a jumping off point. If all goes well, invite her out to grab a drink after work, on a weeknight. Girls are less likely to flake on a guy they don't know well if it's a quick weeknight thing.

Facebook

Yeah, but you need her number first to talk to her speakeasy. There is no way around the fact that we're inundated with stuff on facebook/net/phone/sms etc, and its hard for a guy to make an impression. I'd just go direct with an email like the one above (without the 'please') and then just walk away thinking nothing will come of it - and if its does - well I'd be surprised.

Facebook

The best approach is to use the social network to your advantage. Start the conversation and keep it lively and interesting. Also get your friends, in that same network, to increase your social value. If you have no comments or no fun comments in your profile from your friends she'll think you're pretty boring. Buff up your profile too so you don't come across as a lame ass.

Use whatever social connection you have with her in common to your advantage. Don't ask for her number and don't ask her to meet you somewhere for a date, unless you two really hit it off and it looks like you can just go to that step. Instead, trap her into committing to social event where there is common interests and friends involved. During the in-person meeting is where you fire up the game to get number, date, and etc.

Facebook

I just did a random person on facebook as an experiment

"do you have a curious mind?"

see how it goes!

Frankly it stinks of low value and desperateness. But what the heck!

Facebook

Ask her if she's good at deep throating.

Facebook

No good, she said she was curious asked if I knew her, I said 'no but we're in email contact', 'so ask me something I might find interesting', and no response.

How frustrating - thats low quality low return facebook game.

Facebook

So I did this on Friendster where I basically sent 50 women the same message. Most responded, and a few actually wanted to be friended. The message I sent was:

"Excuse me, I think you dropped something."

If you don't know this line google it. The obvious response is "what??" and most all of them respond with that question because they want to know the answer to the pickup line (because they're not stupid they know it's a pickup line).