rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Forum being DDOS'ed?

I was greeted with this earlier today:

[Image: MlCPc04.png]

and there was another page checking that I wasnt part of a DDOS attack that came and went too fast for me to screenshot

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Yes a heavy DDOS attack (1164Mbps) started in the middle of the night. My host disabled the server for a few hours during that time.

Right now we have some anti-ddos protection enabled, so hopefully that will solve the problem.

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Happened to me as well
Are we under attack?

I need my RVF fix in the mornings!

[Image: dave-chappelle-gifs-37.gif?w=500&h=318]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Damn. I thought something was fishy. I saw the same page OP attached. I figured it was site upgrades but a DDOS crossed my mind. Good thing for countermeasures.

[Image: 200w.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yes a heavy DDOS attack (1164Mbps) started in the middle of the night. My host disabled the server for a few hours during that time.

Right now we have some anti-ddos protection enabled, so hopefully that will solve the problem.

It is the first of the month. I guess a jolly band of white knights have taken up the scepter and sword to prevent any new folks from joining, and thus protecting the virtue of the ladies in castles who will reward them with the sexy time. [Image: smile.gif]

Forum being DDOS'ed?

[Image: post-13858-COME-AT-ME-BRO-meme-and-gif-n...me-46.jpeg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Same here, it must be attempts by feminist Mangina SJWs to shut down masculine free speech at RVF.

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:15 AM)trian1 Wrote:  

It is the first of the month. I guess a jolly band of white knights have taken up the scepter and sword to prevent any new folks from joining, and thus protecting the virtue of the ladies in castles who will reward them with the sexy time. [Image: smile.gif]

I thought it was a joke or something...
somebody bumped this thread yesterday I believe:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20519.html

Forum being DDOS'ed?

LOL. Wonder how many men the troubled women had to beg to "do something" about a place they don't like on the Internet?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Forum being DDOS'ed?

This sucked, because browsing the RVF is my only hobby.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:18 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

LOL. Wonder how many men the troubled women had to beg to "do something" about a place they don't like on the Internet?

Come on brother, there was no begging...
They offered the manginas a chance to grab some titties...

The manginas came at the thought of that

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Terrible terrible morning, I had nothing to do while pooping.

Forum being DDOS'ed?

What I wrote last night:

Quote:Quote:

We haven't had a 1st of the month bomb in over 2 years. Not sure why concern for it keeps coming up.

[Image: oQZoA3G.gif]

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Lawsuit the shit out of them

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"Betrayer of delete"

Forum being DDOS'ed?

I hope it's over now... whomever tried it is a fucking cunt.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:32 AM)Wrec Wrote:  

Lawsuit the shit out of them

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Makes sense. A DDoS attack is the computer network equivalent of a bunch of people yelling down others who are having an intelligent conversation. Fits the leftist activists perfectly.

Forum being DDOS'ed?

The war rages on.

Forum being DDOS'ed?

DDOS attacks are the equivalent to a mob of peasants trying to torch a castle of a king they dislike. All you have to do is bring the drawbridge up.

Forum being DDOS'ed?

I'm in India for work at the moment. My first thought when I tried to log in was that you implemented some sort of country-wide IP ban on the first of the month [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Forum being DDOS'ed?

That's hilarious that someone would take the time to ddos the site, glad to be back up again, I got a link on my phone saying it was checking my browser just now.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Forum being DDOS'ed?

That's crazy. Nice to see that the anti DDOS protection helped. I saw the forum was down this morning and then saw the page that checked my browser to confirm it wasn't part of an attack.

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Agreed as stated above, DDOS is a motivated response by group in particular. Time to put out some very touchy Forney style articles on ROK. That'll flush 'em out.

Forum being DDOS'ed?

One thing to be careful of is that the site is secured so it's difficult for anyone to hack and get our email addresses.

Any security experts here that know more about it than I do?

Forum being DDOS'ed?

Quote: (09-01-2015 07:18 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Yeah, you just KNOW it was a guy who engineered it. Women, like, get bored programming for the most part...