rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible to demonstrate lots of DHV but still not be able to get the girl?

Is it possible to demonstrate lots of DHV but still not be able to get the girl?

I have this girl I'm perusing who a week ago told me she is not ready to date me because she is dating someone else and doesn't want to ruin our professional relationship. I agreed and amplified. Every chance I get I DHV by demonstrating leadership, and other masculine traits, i flirt with her and make my intentions known. Her response to what she sees and notices of me is, "you are amazing, you are so cool, you are an inspirational person etc.," However, when I make the invitation for her to come over to my place for dinner she ignores my invitations or says she is busy. She always responds to my communication right away, will send me text after text until I respond to her and will meet me in public but I can't seem to isolate her. Is it possible to be friend zoned even though she believes one has tremendous high value?

Quote: (08-30-2015 09:08 AM)krazyhorze Wrote:  

I have this girl I'm perusing who a week ago told me she is not ready to date me because she is dating someone else and doesn't want to ruin our professional relationship. I agreed and amplified. Every chance I get I DHV by demonstrating leadership, and other masculine traits, i flirt with her and make my intentions known. Her response to what she sees and notices of me is, "you are amazing, you are so cool, you are an inspirational person etc.," However, when I make the invitation for her to come over to my place for dinner she ignores my invitations or says she is busy. She always responds to my communication right away, will send me text after text until I respond to her and will meet me in public but I can't seem to isolate her. Is it possible to be friend zoned even though she believes one has tremendous high value?

Always judge a girl by her actions, not her words. Based on what you've written, it seems as if you are putting her in an uncomfortable situation being coworkers. My take is that she's not that into you, but doesn't want to be too blunt about it for fear of hurting her professional life, hence the "I don't want to ruin our professional relationship." Also, the ignoring your invitations and always being "busy" are clear signs she's not that interested.

Your value may be high, but based on how she's acting it seems like it's not enough to her and/or she's satisfied with her current partner.

Edit: You say you flirt with her and make your intentions known, yet she does nothing; it really seems like she is happy to receive your attention, but not willing to take action.

Generate more options with other girls.

Quote:Quote:

I have this girl I'm perusing who a week ago told me she is not ready to date me because she is dating someone else and doesn't want to ruin our professional relationship

Not interested and being nice to avoid hurting your feelings. Also, professional relationship? Do you work with her? Next.

The highlighted part shows you don't get her panties wet.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

1) Never believe excuses, 2, and 3 the same.

Dey got circuits in their pussy don't nobody know how they work. Nuthing you can do about it.

You're putting the pussy on a pedestal and she can smell it. Do what the lizard king suggests and cultivate options with other girls. She'll notice the lack od attention once you have other girls on your mind. Withdraw and only interact on a professional working level. No small talk just work talk.

You may be friendzoned, buts its just as likely that she doesn't date co-workers. An attitude you should learn from her amd adopt it yourself.
You may have DHV'ed well but you're doing yourself a disservice by chasing a girl whobhas made herself clear she doesnt want you. Everytine you try you lower your value.

If i were you... id forget all about her and get other girls in your life. 6 months down the road when she sees you being happy amd content in your life, without her, she might just might put the moves on you. You wont care either way though because you've moved on.

Drop it, not attainable. Also 'value' isn't something you do, it's something you are. For all you know the other guy is ripped and a bed beast and she's well satisfied.

Madeline Albright is super higher value compared to anyone reading this yet nine of us want to do anything with her other than have a dinner conversation maybe

Quote: (08-30-2015 09:58 AM)jayyrod1 Wrote:  

You're putting the pussy on a pedestal and she can smell it. Do what the lizard king suggests and cultivate options with other girls. She'll notice the lack od attention once you have other girls on your mind. Withdraw and only interact on a professional working level. No small talk just work talk.

You may be friendzoned, buts its just as likely that she doesn't date co-workers. An attitude you should learn from her amd adopt it yourself.
You may have DHV'ed well but you're doing yourself a disservice by chasing a girl whobhas made herself clear she doesnt want you. Everytine you try you lower your value.

If i were you... id forget all about her and get other girls in your life. 6 months down the road when she sees you being happy amd content in your life, without her, she might just might put the moves on you. You wont care either way though because you've moved on.

You are right on finding other leads. More options will make me care less. However i disagree on stopping because it makes her uncomfortable [b][ Maxim #41: The definition of Inner Game: Hit on every woman who excites you. Make life uncomfortable for them, not yourself.][/b]

I also disagree that it lowers by value perusing her. What may lower my value is the manner in which I pursue her. Hence, the reason I need to find other girls. I must pursue from a position of want, not need.

To answer your question, She either wants to work for me and/or wants to be a business partner of mine. She is not a co-worker but we run in the same professional circles. It seems I have developed a reputation as a casanova. She directly asked my about two girls she knows which I previously banged. She was actually quit impressed because she thinks my ex is smart and beautiful.

I have to admit, she is an awesome girl, very feminine, kind, vulnerable. It's not easy finding her attractive and not getting excited when other prospects are not as exciting. But I need more options.

Quote: (08-30-2015 10:27 AM)krazyhorze Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2015 09:58 AM)jayyrod1 Wrote:  

You are right on finding other leads. More options will make me care less. However i disagree on stopping because it makes her uncomfortable Maxim #41: The definition of Inner Game: Hit on every woman who excites you. Make life uncomfortable for them, not yourself.

I also disagree that it lowers by value perusing her. What may lower my value is the manner in which I pursue her. Hence, the reason I need to find other girls. I must pursue from a position of want, not need.

To answer your question, She either wants to work for me and/or wants to be a business partner of mine. She is not a co-worker but we run in the same professional circles. It seems I have developed a reputation as a casanova. She directly asked my about two girls she knows which I previously banged. She was actually quit impressed because she thinks my ex is smart and beautiful.

I have to admit, she is an awesome girl, very feminine, kind, vulnerable. It's not easy finding her attractive and not getting excited when other prospects are not as exciting. But I need more options.

In my opinion the very fact that you are still considering this girl is silly. She may be intrigued that you've banged these other women but she isn't interested in you. You might get lucky, but given the way these sorts of scenarios usually play out it's not likely by any stretch and you have plenty of seasoned veterans here backing that up.

To answer your question, She either wants to work for me and/or wants to be a business partner of mine.

My best guess is this is the only reason or motivation behind why she is showing you any interest at this point.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Yes it's possible to be too good for someone

It's not as a simple as people in this sphere preach when they say "high value wins all" etc. Nope. Truth is people get along with something they feel comfortable with. There are hot girls who always end up with abusive losers because they feel that they don't deserve anything better [for whatever reason, maybe due to their messed up past experience that shaped their identity]. That's life.

This is just one reason. There could be other thing in your case.

XXL is right. I've had girls say they won't sleep with me/date because I'm too good for them and they're afraid I'll never talk to them again.

It's the flip-side of a girl who knows she shouldn't fuck you but does anyway.

Quote: (08-30-2015 03:54 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

XXL is right. I've had girls say they won't sleep with me/date because I'm too good for them and they're afraid I'll never talk to them again.

It's the flip-side of a girl who knows she shouldn't fuck you but does anyway.

I think DonnyGately and XXL are more on point on what is happening here.

Some info on the girls she knows I dated:

One girl is a quasi model (I don't go into more detail because it will start making me identifiable) and the other is a professional woman she admires and thinks is beautiful. I dumped both girls (talk about massive value in the eyes of a woman). She also suspects, and it's true, that my female employees want to bang me. I really think what is happening her is she doesn't want to be a statistic, another notch in my belt.

I know when a girl doesn't like me, unfortunately in my younger years I experienced that situation too often. When we get together the conversations are deep. I can touch her at the core of her woman essence. Last time we were out to dinner she was fighting keeping her tears from rolling down her face. She said, "Im sorry, I fell incredibly vulnerable, i don't usually share so much about myself but you make be feel like I have known you for ages".

I have been so worried about coming across as low value, since I started on this path, that when I'm with a woman I demonstrate value at all opportunity. My hope was that it counter balanced my beta traits.

I might have over done it. Specially with the playboy reputation.

Quote: (08-30-2015 09:08 AM)krazyhorze Wrote:  

The answer to your question is yes.

A man can demonstrate lots of high value and fail to attract a woman.

A better question is why do you think that if a man DHV's a lot of different things, a particular woman is going to be sexually attracted to him?

That's the disconnect. You're thinking that the "game" is a video game, where you collect the different keys and get to the secret pussy level.

WIA

No. That is, as they say in the scientific parlance, impossibru.

Everybody knows getting laid equates to a videogame where the pussy is awarded to whoever player aquires the highest "DHV" score.

You might be right in trying to Bag this chick. All I know is that when someone has to justify their actions by using Game maxims, they most likely are wrong because life is not Black or White like that.

Op, i didnt say to stop because iit makes her uncomfortable and when i say continuing to pursue her lowers your value, im not saying YOUR value but rather, the value she perceives.

Think about it, you chat this girl up often enough to DHV. Time comes to pull the trigger and shoot for a date. She declines, repeatedly over time with excuses i.e., ruining the professional relationship. (If thats the case, if not, then she declines just the once). Now, by ending it here and focusing efforts elsewhere, you maintain the value that youve shown to her. When you continue to chase after she gives her clear statement that she does not want to date you, your perceived value is lowered because you are giving her all the ame attention as before, and she knows that, you know now, she doesnt want to date. Therefore, future interactions where you continue to press her answer to change her mind decrease the perceived value that you have already laid out because you are no longer the prize, but she is. See, she doesnt need to date you now because whennshe told you no before, you just kept on chasing and she gets your high value attention and doesnt have to give you anything. Youve made it clear that, yes or no, your still gonna chase. Feeding her ego at the cost of a few words and a smile.

Its all about perception my friend. Justifying your actions and thought processes with 'maxims' and hamsterizations is not going to change the fact that youre still giving hernthe attention she wants while settling for nothing in return.

I may have mentioned the same point a few times over in different words because its a difficult concept to perform... getting out your head, and stepping in to her shoes and objectively viewing your actions from her female perspective.
If there is one thing IVE learned from the question you asked its that , chasing a girl that doesnt want to date you is pedestalizing, is a sign of oneitis, and the opposite of abundance mentality , limited mentality.
im noy saying that your patience, persistence , and determination wont work over time, i have a few friends that got their current girlfriends this way and they all get treated poorly and cheated on because in the end, a woman respects a man who can walk away from them. Its a sign that a mans high value is self recognized and wont be influenced by one womans yes or no because that man knows, he can turn around and find a girl that sees in him what he sees in himself. He doesnt waste time on those that cannot see.

Short answer: next her, keep improving yourself and approach other girls. She may get around at some point later but don't pedestalize her.

You are asking the wrong question.

The correct question is: "If I demonstrate higher value than I did previously, will I bang more and better pussy?"

The answer is: "Yes, so continually work on improving your value, both in actuality and your ability to demonstrate it."

Never focus on one girl, but rather focus on banging more/better women in general. Don't let the one girl you can't bang slow you do from banging three other equally good women.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-31-2015 08:46 AM)Suits Wrote:  

You are asking the wrong question.

The correct question is: "If I demonstrate higher value than I did previously, will I bang more and better pussy?"

The answer is: "Yes, so continually work on improving your value, both in actuality and your ability to demonstrate it."

Never focus on one girl, but rather focus on banging more/better women in general. Don't let the one girl you can't bang slow you do from banging three other equally good women.

Thank you gentleman!

Wonderful advice. It's amazing how bias we become when we are personally involved in something. I'll move on to the next.