rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Beach Penthouse Project

I've gotten a few PMs from guys who were interested in working online.

South Beach, Miami, is the best place in the world for hot girls. And, if you want to work on your online business while some other guys work on theirs, perhaps this is the spot for you.

So, I decided that it may be a good idea to rent out rooms in a Penthouse here in Miami Beach.

Potentially looking at a $3.5k-$4.5k/month rent, I'm looking for 2-3 guys that can come up with $1k-$1500 per month without a problem.

For this, expect a sick place in a high rise. Also, we would likely hire a promoter and host parties on weekends. In reality, I have more ideas as well.

I have now been quite a few places around the world, and nothing compares to the concentration of hot girls in Miami Beach. The trick is, you must have reliable friends.

Shoot me a PM or post a message if you'd like.

Quote: (06-13-2011 04:33 PM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

I've gotten a few PMs from guys who were interested in working online.

South Beach, Miami, is the best place in the world for hot girls.

The consensus on this forum would definitely not support that claim.

Also the money you propose would get you a castle in other parts of the world.

Well, I've been to Thailand. Prices are not that much different for a "castle". I'm in Colombia now - definitely can't get a "castle" for that. You can get a "castle" for that as well in the US - in the sticks. The concentration of hot girls is highest in South Beach - on the ocean and on Lincoln Road any Friday night - PERIOD. =)

And BTW we may even need to step up our game $4500 for a solid 3 bedroom in South Beach is tough in a high rise. One in Icon for $5800 perhaps could get it for $5k.

Have you been to South Beach Vicious? Doubtful. =) Actually, the consensus on the forum would indeed support this - G Manifesto, Mixx, etc. I've definitely seen it posted by others. And BTW - I've lived in LA, New York, been to 10 cities in Asia, 7 in Europe. I have a fair amount of data.

personally id rather get a DOPE pad in medellin or bogota. def would be cheaper and you would be a commodity

A quick look at Owners Direct shows that I could get a 3-6 bedroom villa in Thailand or Brazil for those prices (and then we have living expenses).

I haven't mentioned anything about the alleged hotness of the girls in South Beach, it's that no one wants to put up with their attitudes.

Dash:

I was just in Bogota. In Cali now.. can't speak to Medellin (although I am hopeful).. Bogota prices (short-term) are basically more expensive than South Beach. 2 Bedroom in Northern Bogota is about $2500 bones.

It is not hard to pick up girls in South Beach. You simply get a VIP table. That is ALL that is needed. LOL.

Colombia this chicks are a pain in the ass. They can be very nice, but they are a pain in the ass. They are also less reliable than the girls in South Beach - which I thought was impossible. And they are far less hot. (in terms of in a concentrated area - yes there are very hot ones now and then similar to LA or NY).

I have many stories of literally pulling girls directly from the beach and banging them THAT DAY. And one was a Ford Model. Others extremely hot. Some on vacation, some live there. In Colombia, sure that is possible, but there are way more "hoops" and obstacles here for girls who actually aren't as hot in some cases. There ARE hot chicks in Colombia - just like in NY and LA... but concentration is highest in South Beach. Sit on Lincoln Road for lunch at a cafe. I GUARANTEE you will see a hot girl every 5 minutes. And I'm not talking about "normal" hot, I'm talking about hot in almost anyones book.

Colombia - it can be rough. I've been in Cali for 1 week in Granada. I've seen 2 "god damn" hot chicks. Several that are "good enough" but don't excite me. However, I like that I am here and it is something different. There are things about South Beach that irritate me, but they are more of a problem actually here in Colombia - dishonesty, lack of being on-time, etc. LOL.

Vicious:

"alleged hotness" LOL. So you haven't been there, right? Well do me a favor - go there and then go to Thailand and Brazil and get back to me. If you can pay the SAME amount and be on or near a blue ocean and major city where there are the hottest girls in the world all in the same area - sure, sounds good. Otherwise, there is no comparison.

Living expenses in Colombia at least are very similar. I'm here - food is the same basically. Gyms are the same. And we are talking pretty shitty looking places in many areas. Brazil is more expensive. Thailand.. its a bit cheaper, but they will rip you off every chance you get, girls straight up ask for cash, and aren't as hot.

RE: Bitch attitudes... actually I was in Asia and am in Colombia.. and I've found nicer, hotter Asians AND Colombians in the US. The Asian I imported from San Francisco. Girls in Colombia and Asia seem to "expect" shit for no reason right up front. That can happen in the US HOWEVER if you have any status in the US girls will bend over backwards to IMPRESS YOU in a lot of cases. Sure, not all - there are bitches in the US. HOWEVER, I've had a former Miss Kenya (actually in the Miss Universe pageant - yes she is on my Facebook) blow me within 1 hour of meeting her and I paid $0.00 and simply drove her around a bit. I have a few stories like this, but I lived there 5 years.

The problems with South Beach are the unreliable people, things being somewhat transient, more scams than usual for the US - HOWEVER, its NOTHING compared to Thailand, Phils, Colombia, etc.

BTW... if anyone DOES have any other proposals in any other locations, I would be happy to listen seriously.

If we can find a way to have model-caliber chicks at a castle, sure I'd go to Brazil or Thailand or wherever. But I've just never seen a concentration like that which exists in South Beach. But, hell - I'll go anywhere. That's why I'm checking out Colombia. So far, doesn't compare. Thailand doesn't either.

How about Bali, Indonesia?
The place is pretty much perfect, amazing scenery, delicious food, and prices are probably a lot cheaper too.

Bluewater,
I have been seriously contemplating making Miami my base to explore South America, at least for 3-5 months every year. No doubt, it has a lot of positive points about:
- being in north America yet so close to Latin America where fares are a lot cheaper than say directly from Canada.
- I can conduct my bizz from there while feeling I'm on vacation while still being in an environment where I can do serious bizz as I'm still in the US and a short flight away from home.
- Miami seems to be one of the cheapest among the big US cities and the only place in the US where I'd like to live, at least for a little while.
- Tons of very hot girls from everywhere, specially latinas and brasileiras, 2 of my frav "brands" of girls.

However, what has been holding me back is those mofos at the US immigration who treat you like dirt each time and I hate that and can't stand it.

Now, as to other dope locations around the world. IMO, one of the dopest places in the world to do that is Tokyo. My dream and goal is to get a sick pad in Central Tokyo, either in Shibuya or Shinjuku or even in Roppongi and just live it up, going out and slaying mega hot J girls there while learning the lingo. However, it wont be cheap. Plus, aparts in Japan are quite small and it's not easy to find a big 3 bedroom apart there. When I was in Tokyo, I was looking at ads for aparts in Roppongi (the nightlife ground 0) and a small studio on the Roppongo Hill tower starts at 6k/month...So for a big 3 bedroom, it could easily reach 10k/month. To live a true international playboy lifestyle in Tokyo, I believe one would need 15 to 20k/month to pull it off based from my observations when I was in Tokyo back in Feb/Mar.

Another great alternative would be BKK and it would cost a lot cheaper to not only get a sick place but also to ball it. I'm also seriously eyeing Bali where I heard you could rent a sick beach villa with private pool for 2k or so per month. And the girls are hot hot hot too.

All in all, Miami does sound very attractive despite the mofos at immigration in airports, but at this time, I've been hit hard by the yellow fever and for me, it'll be Asia for the forseable future.

Quote: (06-13-2011 05:31 PM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

Vicious:

"alleged hotness" LOL. So you haven't been there, right? Well do me a favor - go there and then go to Thailand and Brazil and get back to me. If you can pay the SAME amount and be on or near a blue ocean and major city where there are the hottest girls in the world all in the same area - sure, sounds good. Otherwise, there is no comparison.

It's very defensive to assume I haven't been to there just because I do not agree with you. I have been to MIA but the reason I say "alleged" hotness as well as make no further comment about it is because I don't believe in such things as one place having the hottest girls in the world. It depends on the time of the year, the weather, if there's some special expo going on etc etc The hottest girls in the world do not stick to one place, they are the ones that can go where they want.

Like VP says I'd take BKK, or possibly KUL, in a heartbeat (I'm heading out to SE Asia this winter).

Look Miami is a cool spot

As far as the hottest girls I think New York blows Miami away ! South Beach is a cool spot if your not from LA or NY . To me South Beach is nothing more than Hoboken NJ along the beach if your familiar with the tri state you will get the comparison . If your from Iowa South Beach might blow you away but growing up in the shadows of NYC it doesn't really rock my world .

Quote: (06-13-2011 08:29 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

How about Bali, Indonesia?
The place is pretty much perfect, amazing scenery, delicious food, and prices are probably a lot cheaper too.

We've got company owned 5-bedroom villa in Bali in the clique arae of Umalas, Seminyak; $2k a month.

In short, Bali isn't that great; spend any great deal of time there and you'll be bored and have seen it all. There's about a dozen clubs to go to.

Also, I've run through most of the better looking girls that are hostesses, bar tenders, etc... in terms of locals -- You'd be knocking the front teeth out of my unborn child's mouth. You could get some Euro trash or even upper-class Euros there in Seminyak.

If you're persistent on Bali then look to take cheap Air Asia flights to escape to Phil, Thailand, Jakarta, etc on the weekends.

GameAbroad

Quote: (06-13-2011 04:58 PM)bluewater7 Wrote:  

Well, I've been to Thailand. Prices are not that much different for a "castle". I'm in Colombia now - definitely can't get a "castle" for that. You can get a "castle" for that as well in the US - in the sticks. The concentration of hot girls is highest in South Beach - on the ocean and on Lincoln Road any Friday night - PERIOD. =)

And BTW we may even need to step up our game $4500 for a solid 3 bedroom in South Beach is tough in a high rise. One in Icon for $5800 perhaps could get it for $5k.

Have you been to South Beach Vicious? Doubtful. =) Actually, the consensus on the forum would indeed support this - G Manifesto, Mixx, etc. I've definitely seen it posted by others. And BTW - I've lived in LA, New York, been to 10 cities in Asia, 7 in Europe. I have a fair amount of data.

I'll consider South Beach. Would consider Vegas too. I'm going to be back in the States for Nov - New Years before heading to South America and will need a hub where I can crash and fly out to visit family all over the US.

Maybe instead of asking for long commitments, you try and get a turnover of guys wanting to check it out for a few weeks - months at a time. Obviously it would be pricier for a short stay because then you have to worry about occupancy. I think a shorter time would be more practical for most and may work on two levels.

First, if a douchebag moves in then he may not stay long.
Second, more turnover means more coming/going parties and more partying knowing the time is short.

GameAbroad

Thank you for your contributions all.

RE: Bali... I think Bali looks beautiful. I haven't been there, been to the Phils - been to beaches in Thailand... Phuket to me sucked ass royally although was amusing like Cali Colombia is amusing.. its dirty.. the beach blows... now Koh Phi Phi Don is cool as hell and the beach kicks ass at Maya Bay (spelling).. so anyway here is my point..

I have friends in Miami from New York. I mean ballers like dudes from Manhattan who do like $5M/yr. in profit in various projects and bullshit from back in the days pushing stocks, to real estate and mortgages a few years back, to CPA network shit now (although that blew up with diet pill rebills), and you name it... the consensus is by far that South Beach blows out all other locations. I've lived in LA & NY as well.

But, let me add this... sure the TOTAL # of hot chicks in LA & NY POSSIBLY could be greater. But there is no place that you can literally sit around and see MODEL CALIBER chicks simply walk by like on Lincoln Road during pretty much ANY DAY, ANY TIME. And I'm NOT talking about NORMAL hot like when someone says chicks in Bali are hot.. thats like me saying chicks in Tampa are hot.. but this is NOT like Tampa. This is like a different fucking planet. And if you really study it, really go to Lincoln Road for a while, walk around - it is IMPOSSIBLE not to notice.

And I'm comparing to Orange County, NY, Honolulu, Singapore, Paris, London, Bogota, Santa Monica, Hollywood, San Fran.. you name it.. there is no place on Earth I have found where you can walk around and see this much smoking hot ass - period.

Maybe you could say there are hot chicks mixed in in Colombia as well... but for me, for example, Bogota is like San Francisco or possibly NY. There are girls with fairly good figures walking around.. but kind of in jeans, played down, buttoned up.. totally like.. "normal". In South Beach there are girls on the bus - like the $2 public bus that you will see and be like "what the fuck". I mean multiple per day.

Ok lets put it this way... the number of times in South Beach you can see girls that make you stop dead in your tracks can approach 1 per hour. It is that frequent. In Michigan it could be 1 in 6 months. In LA or NY to me it could be 1 in 1 month or so. In Thailand or Phils.. well.. I mean there are hot chicks.. but its just not the same type of hot. Its not hot like these girls could be on "billboards" as Mixx puts it. The frequency in that area is higher than any place on the planet to me, including Vegas - or anywhere.

Its so much so that it makes my fucking head explode. I've written about this before. In fact, I have friends that have like gfs or wives and separate houses for other girls (scum bag move in my opinion)... and I'm not into lying, so usually I'm just single. But, the quantity of hot ass is unbelievable. Further, I've asked several dudes who've been to the DR, Eastern Europe (now I've been thinking of Ukraine, too).. etc. - does anywhere beat here? They all say no way.

This is really gay, but if you want to judge by episodes of the Kardashians, they talk about this shit there - comparing it to LA and NY - so many "hot girls". I don't know.. not sure why I'm selling anyone on it. I guess, to each their own.

The reason I'm posting this is because, again, the problem with South Beach (which I've also discussed with others), and Miami is it can be a very unreliable, transient sort of "empty" place if you let it. Meaning a lot of people can feel alone there. "Substance" is not #1, although it has more going on then say Bumfuck Ohio.

The comparison to Iowa... I would say Daytona Beach or Panama City Beach spring breaks would be impressive to Iowa.. I grew up in the Midwest. I discovered South Beach and it was like a different planet from Northern Florida. Or anywhere else since I've explored elsewhere. (BTW on a side note.. I rate downtown Orlando around Church Street actually seemed better to me than Tampa in terms of hot ass.. some pretty hot girls there for a "normalish city". Surprised.)

VP: Regarding US Customs.. ya they are dicks to everyone, including US Citizens. But, I mean, if you're not doing anything wrong then who cares - over briefly. Not sure why. We should be inviting people in to spend money and buy our surplus of Real Estate which ruined our economy and world economy sucking dick to try to get people to spend money here. Anyone reading sovereignman.com gets daily updates on why from Simon Black. LOL. Plus, most of us are living through the result of this recession, etc. Anyway, why they are dicks - no idea. But I wouldn't let that dissuade you. There are other reasons, which I've outlined.

Again, if Miami were PERFECT I guess I could say I was happy there 100% of the time. I wasn't. I made and lost a lot of money there - like millions. I saw a LOT of people go through there, and a lot of girls, etc. Some people I would talk to like dudes would say they had friends tell them "you won't be in Miami more than a year or two" and the friends would be right. The people would end up leaving.

Contracts don't mean shit in Miami even more than usual. People are late. People are fucking unreliable and if you ask for "normal" you are almost looked at as a pain in the ass.

We had to remodel an apartment I owned, and it took 4 contractors to get it done. People like wouldn't show up for 3 days, show back up and wonder why they were replaced - not answering the phone.

Happens everywhere, more than usual in Miami - rates the lowest in the US - by far.

HOWEVER, apparently I like to shock my system every few months and go somewhere that makes Miami look like paradise. I'm in Colombia now. Its like going to a AA or AAA game where Miami is the Major Leagues. Like the stadium is old and shitty. There are some good players here, you can get a good "Score" like a hot chick or whatever... but I know the major leagues are not here.

I haven't been to Medellin... but have heard mixed reviews. I expect that its the same as Cali.. there can be some really hot chicks.. but its hit or miss... similar to Tampa, LA, NY, etc. - really hot, I mean SMOKING hot girls... once in a while...

Like Bangkok.. went to the "best" clubs.. some good looking girls. I mean, mind you, girls I would fuck.. but that's not saying much as a dude sometimes, ya know? I mean the elite there are "pretty hot". In Miami (also NY or perhaps LA) the elite are like out of this fucking world hot.. and in Miami I saw those any day of the week like any HOUR of the day.

Ok, go to Whole Foods and go GROCERY shopping by the Mirador on 10th St. and West Ave. in South Beach at 6pm ANY DAY of the WEEK. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE ASS WILL BE SEEN. GUARANTEED. Like MORE THAN ONE. LOL.

Ok, here is another test.. which is a little funny... browse the girls on plentyoffish.com from Michigan, NY, Chicago even (BTW I was a bit surprised by talent in Chicago - I would rate it equal to NY in a "normal" day to day setting in online game... what does that mean? It means I find ways to display "status" online and get replies from girls I consider really fucking hot.. tall or short, skinny, beautiful, possibly big tits etc. I mean maybe it was just the chicks were friendlier..).. anyway... ok go to pof.com and search the girls in 33139 or surrounding zip codes and then search ANY other city... far more likely to find fuckable girls in South Florida. More quantity. Not saying its going to be like out of this world right or left... but far more hot chicks. Hotter than ColombianCupid.com and I would say there are actually fairly cute/hot chicks on colombiancupid.com - too bad they are even more fucking insane than South Florida chicks (which has been discussed on this board).

Hoboken has like 8s or 9s or 10s in thongs with their tits out? I've pulled like 18 year old topless in shape girls from the beach, strippers (not 9s or 10s lol.. but fun)... tourists.. actual models.. girls from Brazil.. these are all girls who I MET while TOPLESS (and most in thongs). In Hoboken you can walk around and see this kind of ass on display? Not even close. I've been to Hoboken, lived in Manhattan, had a luxury RE brokerage licensed in NY that I owned. Doesn't compare.. HOWEVER, NY does obviously have top-shelf ass.. but its just not out there, concentrated. In fact I would say from what I hear Moscow is like a better NY.. hottest chick I've ever dated was from Moscow. However, she said in Moscow no one even smiles at each other. Weird. Sounds like a cloudy scene. Maybe its also that I like the sun.

But nah in terms of tits and ass and quality of ass... never seen anywhere that an beat South Beach.

Mind you, if you have a place ANYWHERE with like some sort of chick or dude whos job it is to bring you the hottest chick... or for example, in the Phils where I had like a feeding frenzy of 6-7.5s trying to meet me and bang me.. I mean it becomes possibly better for sure... no matter where you are.. and all girls are hotter when they want to bang you, ever notice that?

BTW funny story.. went to Tangas Deluxe in Cali today.. like some sort of strip club or whore deal but like supposedly the classy one.. I'm thinking, ok I'll see some hot ass... well it was "alright" ass.. 2 that were maybe solid 7.5-8s on a Miami Beach scale - which is pretty hot. Or cute/hot. Anyway, I don't really pay to bone, but I sat with 6 girls, they started pulling my cock out, jerking it, grinding me, showing their ass, laughing, rubbing my body etc. in the main area.. for free.. it was pretty hilarious. So if anyone wants to pay $1.50 for a coke and have an amusing hour or 2 in Cali, that'll possibly do it. But of course, you'll get hit up to pay. But if you look good at all, they'll be happy just to hang with you. (A lot of strip clubs can be like this)... however, BTW - I'm not big into strip clubs.. but I go like once every 2-3 months if I'm bored.. the strip clubs here fucking suck. The girls don't really dance.

Also, Cali nightlife - at least Sexta and Granada kind of sucks ass too. Bogota, even though I said it was shitty, is better - but its colder and people go out in groups and like no one really gives a fuck if you're going out.. like no one is really checking each other out like in the US.. (although you can quickly neutralize this by opening your yap and they are usually interested in your English).. But Zona Rosa in Bogota beats Cali's nightlife to me. Its just, as others have said in this forum, kind of lame. Going to check out Juanchita (spelling is probably wrong) in Cali for more. Probably need to bring my own bitch.

Game: Ya man its cool I'm open to anything. I'll probably be in S America until August 23rd, although thinking of ending this July 4th - on the fence about it. I like it, but again its kind of like going to the Minor Leagues... now listen I could change my fucking tune in a heartbeat if I find a 5'10" skinny hot chick who wants to worship my cock for a couple months and travel around (or 5 of them).. but I mean right now I'm working on the computer, happy to be in a new place, and just not putting so much pressure on picking up ass.. which is easy to do in a place where you don't see as much ass around...

Which again, in South Beach, the amount of ass used to fuck with my mind. You sit inside and work and you just think about all the hot chicks walking around outside.. you want to fuck them all.. LOL.

BTW here is what the US should be doing with its back-inventory instead of the banks being stiff with short sales and foreclosures:

http://www.selectproperty.com/spain-prop...y-3-years/

Here are some pimp buildings in Miami Beach:

http://zilbert.com/hot_condos.asp?RNT=1

I was in South Beach for around 3 -4 months in 2001/2.
I stayed ina hostel,had a ready social circle and had a great time ,met great local and Latina immigrant girls.
Definitely noticed the concentration of talent.

But ,although it is what you make it,i.e.you can do the trashy nightlife or the easygoing beach life and fitness tip etc ...unless I had a real purpose being there i.e. family or work, I think I'd go Stir Crazy stuck on that island for more than a few months at a time.
There's not a lot around South Beach...it had a pretty empty feeling for me...those endless condo blocks all the way up to Aventura!Then miles upon miles of sprawl on the mainland.
And ,like you say,had a feeling of being popular with transients...met so many people just "hanging out" for a month or two...then they're gone.

But the Bonus is...you do see a fair few girls that look like this..see...always an upside [Image: smile.gif]

Fun for a short/medium time unless you're working or have family/freinds

i was down there for about a month in Jan/Feb 08 and everything bluewater says is true. the amount of girls that make you look and think to yourself "wow, that is one of the hottest girls i've ever seen in person, she is physically flawless" is unreal. Lincoln Road is one of, if not the best, people watching spots in the USA

I am kind of surprised that bluewater7 has to sell this so hard. And homeboy is selling the sh*t out of it.

I can see why you did good in real estate. Ha.

Hell, I have been to South Beach in Dec (week and a half), Feb (whole month) and May (3 weeks almost) recently.

I guess it is a good thing people don't get it.

RobbieRobNJ -

"As far as the hottest girls I think New York blows Miami away ! South Beach is a cool spot if your not from LA or NY . To me South Beach is nothing more than Hoboken NJ along the beach if your familiar with the tri state you will get the comparison . If your from Iowa South Beach might blow you away but growing up in the shadows of NYC it doesn't really rock my world ."

Your comments are pretty funny considering that one of the few negatives in South Beach are the people that come down from New Jersey. (Don't take this personally, I know some cool cats from there and I am sure you are too. But you have to admit, Jersey people in general are usually a huge minus).

Never been to Hoboken, and I know Sinatra is from there, but I highly doubt you can pick up topless girls at the beach there in Feb. Am I right?

Believe me, I am all ears to better places than South Beach. Break them out. I will probably be on a plane there later this year. But don't bring that Hoboken stuff to the hoop or it will end up in the cheap seats.

Sure NYC has fly girls. It might also be the greatest city on earth. But how is Dec thru March there? Not too dope.

That is why NYC and MIA have a very symbiotic relationship. People from NYC roll down to MIA in winter. So do rich Euros from dope places. Trust me, they are not doing that because MIA sucks in winter.

As far as an LA VS MIA comparison, I will put it this way:

I go for a jog in LA in the morning, I see maybe 2 hot girls.

I go for a Jog in MIA in the morning, I see 6-10 fly girls.

And don't get me started on Brickell.

Wait a minute, why am I selling this?

Never mind what I said, South Beach has no hot girls.

Hoboken is where it is at! Go there!

Bluewater,
Just one question: have you been to Tokyo?
I can garantee you dude that once you go there, you will reconsider the notion that South Beach has the best talent in the world.
Sure South Beach is the shit when it comes to the US market but Tokyo blows it out of the water. Head to Shibuya on any given night and you'll be blown away like never before. Just a thought bro...

After the G's endorsement, I am going to have to say im down for Sept & Oct. BW7 u have been PM'd. Also open to some other locations in Brazil if it goes down that way.

VP -

You make a strong case for Tokyo, I know it's my little brothers favorite city in the world.

Not to nitpick, but historically speaking, New York, Paris, London and Milan are the big four in Fashion. It varies every year (fashion people are weird like that, sometimes Hong Kong shoots up, sometimes Barcelona, sometimes Tokyo, sometimes LA, sometimes Sydney etc) but Tokyo lags behind, however close.

Keep in mind that Miami is no slouch in the fashion/models department either.

Also, keep in mind, that I am not taking it to the extreme like bluewater in saying its the best in the world (as there are too many places for me yet to go), but if we are talking fashion hubs, tell me one that has better beaches and weather?

G,
Historically, the Big Four in the fashion world have been Paris, Milano, NYC and London. Nowadays, I'd put Tokyo instead of London in that elite group. Not only is Tokyo a world leading fashion capital but also the average joe/joette among the most elegant, if not the most elegant in the world. Tokyo is a giant open air catwalk 24/7. It's just unreal. As an example: cab drivers are all suited up with white gloves; smoke inspectors (they aren't there to fine people who smoke outside but to have smokers put their butts in their little box, hard to imagine but you'll have to go to Tokyo to see it to believe it and understand it) wearing bows. Just small examples to illustrate how sophisticated and fashionable people are there.
Agreed that Miami has awesome weather and great beaches and hot bitches. But so does Rio. Head outside of Copacabana aka hoe bitch, go to Ipanema Leblon and you'll see mad fly girls. Same with Florianopolis. Just 2 examples among the many many beach towns in Brasil that offer the same as South Beach. As I said, Miami is an awesome place for someone wantingto remain in the US yet very close to Latin America. If I were to look for a place in the US to spend some time and make it my base it would be Miami no doubt. But at this time, there are a ton of other places I'd like to spend time with and the more I explore new places, the more I realize how beautiful our world is.

I have been to S.Beach a couple of times. Stayed near Lincoln Rd. Did not see even one hot girl.

Maybe we have different tastes. Maybe I did not know the right places to go. I dunno. I thought the place was pretty dead and soul-less.

Vacancier Permanent -

I like your case. Tokyo added to the list. Everything about it sounds insane.

Plus, I love Japanese food.

Lumiere -

That blows my mind.

"Maybe I did not know the right places to go."

For sure. Where did you go? I am sure this would diagnose the problem.

From what you write one here I can tell our styles and Games are night and day.

Any kind of Game that is not high end and full of swagger will get chewed up and spit out in South Beach. I have written tons on the subject: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/05/top...takes.html

This part "I thought the place was pretty dead" is crazy.

You can party to 6am on a Tuesday night.

America speaking, only New Orleans, NYC, and Las Vegas could be be considered in the same league, and South Beach is arguably the best.

Where you there on a blistering day in August or something?

No I was there in Jan and again in Feb a few years ago.

The only place you can party until 6am are in clubs with covers - ain't paying to get in anywhere. I am either on the guest list or I don't go.

Don't worry I have plenty of swagger but in a rock'n'roll kind of way. Not in a suited up shiney shoe kind of way.