rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mozilla CEO vows to fire employee for writing 2 non-PC sentences on Reddit

http://www.fastcompany.com/3050357/fast-...-on-reddit

Quote:Quote:

An anonymous Reddit user by the name of aoiyama, who claims to work for Mozilla, posted comments celebrating the departure of the firm's community organizer, Christie Koehler, adding that "when she and the rest of her blue-haired, nose-pierced asshole feminists are gone, the tech industry will breathe a sigh of relief."

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/...use_cites/

Search for "aoiyama" to see his comments:

Frankly everyone was glad to see the back of Christie Koehler. She was batshit insane and permanently offended at everything.
When she and the rest of her blue-haired nose-pierced asshole feminists are gone, the tech industry will breathe a sigh of relief.

Does it even matter? Mozilla as a company is dead in the water now that google weaned most of its user base to chrome. (which was partly done by Mozilla recieving a substantial amount of its funding by making google the default search engine.)

This could be the reason why I've been using Chrome for the last five years.

You saw what happened to Mozilla's last CEO when he didn't tow the SJW party line.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/374...lec-torres

The sooner that shitty company gets killed by Google the better.

I was gonna say Firefox is still pretty good because you can get some neat extensions for it, like AnonymoX, which lets you browse anonymously by altering your IP address.

And then I found out you can get the same extension in Chrome. Oh well.

It's getting more and more bizarre the way companies are firing people for new sins. I just gave la bodhisattva a rep point for making the observation "The pendulum has swung to such a degree that SJWs have replaced the Religious Right's place as the West's morality police."

To build on that, it's almost as if SJW have replaced The Church with The Corporation as the arbiter of morality. Which is ironic, since a lot of them profess to be anti-corporate.

The only thing that matters is making a good product. The CEO thinks he can get a better workforce by making a public stand like this than he can by allowing it. He might be right.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Can anyone recommend an alternative to Chrome or IE that has a mod-ability the Firefox has? I'll be happy to increase the diversity of Firefox's audience by not using it anymore.

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

Quote: (08-25-2015 07:32 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

You saw what happened to Mozilla's last CEO when he didn't tow the SJW party line.

I love how people donating their own money, to something they want, suddenly makes other people feel superior to them.

He wanted prop 8, he must be fired from his job because there is no way he can separate business from personal beliefs.

I'm mostly posting because I have used mozilla for years and years, and had heard about that retarded shit but didn't want to give it mind. But shit, after actually reading that and seeing the SJW employees spouting their bullshit I'd rather just use IE and delete firefox.

Firefox is getting deleted for sure, any suggestions so I don't need to use IE along with Chrome?[Image: tard.gif] For some odd reason I like having two different browsers to choose from.

Quote: (08-25-2015 08:34 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

I love how people donating their own money, to something they want, suddenly makes other people feel superior to them.

He wanted prop 8, he must be fired from his job because there is no way he can separate business from personal beliefs.

I'm mostly posting because I have used mozilla for years and years, and had heard about that retarded shit but didn't want to give it mind. But shit, after actually reading that and seeing the SJW employees spouting their bullshit I'd rather just use IE and delete firefox.

Firefox is getting deleted for sure, any suggestions so I don't need to use IE along with Chrome?[Image: tard.gif] For some odd reason I like having two different browsers to choose from.

Opera Next

Quote: (08-25-2015 06:52 PM)uptownguy Wrote:  

Frankly everyone was glad to see the back of Christie Koehler. She was batshit insane and permanently offended at everything.
When she and the rest of her blue-haired nose-pierced asshole feminists are gone, the tech industry will breathe a sigh of relief.

First, isn't it "Chris Beard"?

Second, just look at this Christie Koehler, you know she was a massive pain in the ass. No doubt the employees are glad to be rid of her venom.

Open culture advocate, writer, programmer, podcaster, community organizer, queer, recovering Mozillian, and co-founder of Stumptown Syndicate

[Image: Jw2nKxH.jpg]

[Image: 8yDyLiy.jpg]

[Image: CcSFaq1.jpg]

Chris Beard looks like a dyke:

[Image: 26b5c87.jpg]

Quote: (08-25-2015 09:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: Jw2nKxH.jpg]

These are two photos of the same person right?

Quote: (08-25-2015 06:52 PM)uptownguy Wrote:  

An anonymous Reddit user by the name of aoiyama, who claims to work for Mozilla, posted comments celebrating the departure of the firm's community organizer, Christie Koehler, adding that "when she and the rest of her blue-haired, nose-pierced asshole feminists are gone, the tech industry will breathe a sigh of relief."

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/...use_cites/

Search for "aoiyama" to see his comments:

This is actually groundbreaking. I cannot recall another occasion when speaking against feminism/SJWism itself was considered "hate speech." Think about it: this poster did not say he'd be glad when she's gone because she is a woman, or gay, or any other protected category. He said he'd be glad when she's gone because she is feminist and an asshole.

So criticizing feminism itself, anonymously, is now a firing offense? This kind of corporate fascism needs to be protested and held up for ridicule.

Quote: (08-25-2015 09:53 PM)Ryre Wrote:  

So criticizing feminism itself, anonymously, is now a firing offense? This kind of corporate fascism needs to be protested and held up for ridicule.

Feminist logic:

I criticize or question tenets of feminism.
This offends feminists, for whom being offended equals misogyny.
Therefore I = misogynist.
Misogynists must be unpersoned and uprooted from all facets of society.
Therefore I am now an unperson.

This will be the logic by which those critical of feminism will be marginalized and cast out of society - already by whipped-up public outrage, soon by legal fiat.

I seriously think we may start to see litmus test oaths brought in Henry VIII-style. Wouldn't shock me at this point.

HSLD

You don't know if the REAL reason they were fired is because of some comments on Reddit. It may be, but it's not necessarily.

For example, there are a lot of times that a boss WANTS to fire an employee for any number of possible reasons (butting heads, etc) but it's not safe to fire him outright without a real good reason. Then a situation like this presents itself and it finally gives an opportunity to fire an employee for cause.

That may not have happened, but I don't like to pass judgement myself on these situations just by reading an article on it.

The other side is that when you're the boss and an unimportant nothing employee starts openly insulting upper management, well that threatens the stability of the organization and the leadership. It is also a sign of weakness if the leadership does not enact punishment (same thing with the mods and them putting down time-outs and bans on this forum). See: Robert Green the 48 Laws of Power.

The point I'm trying to make is that there's a lot more to the situation than an inflammatory post on Reddit.

Feminists love to blur the lines between things. Hate speech is the new "he raped me."

These creatures are hideous. How did millions of years of evolution select for this.

Quote: (08-25-2015 09:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Backpfeifengesicht

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (08-25-2015 10:17 PM)monster Wrote:  

The point I'm trying to make is that there's a lot more to the situation than an inflammatory post on Reddit.

No there isn't.

The CEO doesn't know the identity of the poster. An anonymous user claimed to work at Mozilla, and posted the quote in the OP. No one has been fired, the CEO just said he would fire that person if he knew their identity. It's all in the article.

That foul creature up there looks exactly like every "community organiser" in every tech company or conference I have been to. I'm not entirely sure why their kind is always hired for that particular role. You'd think they'd hire someone charming, likeable and at least human-looking.

Some fucking bitch hijacks a software organization meant to design, develop and distribute browsers free to use by the entire world population and makes it about herself and her advocacy for open culture, diverse community, politics of queerness and the inherent evilness of heterosexual men. She barges in and wants limited hours and dollars spent not on the project but on her own political agenda.

And no one stands up and says: "This is a business and not a political party."

At universities, students are required to attend sensitivity workshops and encouraged to engaged in student activism. Entire majors that are not about describing how the world works, but how it should work. Speech is curtailed based on feelings and conservative and male views are not allowed.

And no one stands up and says: "This is a university and not a political party."

Culturally, these people are a vicious strain of HIV, infiltrating healthy and productive groups and sabotaging their mission by disabling their defense. Their ideology can't be refuted by design as agreement is accepted and disagreement is a hateful admission of guilt.

Biologically, these people are worthless but effective parasites. They can build nothing of value themselves. They are free to start companies or other organizations, but they don't. Instead they find groups of men that are working together to build and create and forcefully inject themselves into the hierarchy as self-proclaimed arbiters of justice, superficially representing marginalized groups while redirecting funds and influence to themselves.

And everyone has been cowed into submission and lets them.

We need to stand up and call them out. Refuse their frame and freight train them. Use their own tricks and rules against them. Mock and ridicule them. And most importantly, lead by example because it's a lot harder to shame you when you cannot be shamed. They are full with hate and bitterness and they project that outwards. Be strong, be healthy and be kind.

You can't be called a basement-dweller to your face if you look great. Your body is built and your grooming is excellent. Unlike on the internet, this is seen by people and decides most discussions in their unconscious mind. You can't be said to hate women because you actually enjoy their company and they enjoy yours. You just disagree with the rabid politics of modern feminism. You can criticize female behavior, because you view them as responsible adults with agency instead of mindless, powerless victims.

Live a principled and disciplined life and most enemies will crumble at first sight.

But Google is just as SJW-ish, if not more.

That's like saying "The sooner that lion gets killed by the tiger the safer we'll be".

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (08-25-2015 08:06 PM)NilNisiOptimum Wrote:  

Can anyone recommend an alternative to Chrome or IE that has a mod-ability the Firefox has? I'll be happy to increase the diversity of Firefox's audience by not using it anymore.

Give Opera a try. Supports most popular extensions (DisconnectMe, AdBlock, etc.) and is fast.

The "Speed Dial" feature took me some getting used to, but now I prefer it over bookmarks/favorites.

Edit: Oops, just noticed that iop890 beat me to it.

Quote: (08-26-2015 08:37 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

That's like saying "The sooner that lion gets killed by the tiger the safer we'll be".

Well yea, but at least the lion and tiger aren't cooperating.

Quote: (08-26-2015 01:25 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2015 08:37 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Well yea, but at least the lion and tiger aren't cooperating.

Are you sure about that?

[Image: qbWVKyE.jpg]