rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Aboard The LGBTQA Train!

So fellas,

You don't need to feel left out anymore. The Tolerance Gang have expanded their word salad acronym which now stands for...

Quote:Quote:

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning and Allied.

Also interesting to note that there is now a spectrum of freakery. Read on to see where you fit in.

Johnny Depp's daughter Lily-Rose makes brave revelation about her sexual orientation after cosying up to Mileys girlfriend

The model identifies herself as being on the LGBTQA spectrum but has not clarified whether she is gay or bisexual.

Johnny Depp's 16-year-old daughter featured in an inspiring post shared by friend iO Tillet Wright, who revealed she falls on the LGBTQA spectrum, which stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning and Allied.

He wrote: "I'm so proud of my baby girl @lilyrose_depp. She decided she wanted to be in @selfevidentproject because she falls somewhere on the vast spectrum, and I couldn't be happier to welcome her to the family. She's a tiny gem of a good human. #prouduncle #weareyou."

Created by artist iO Tillett, the Self Evident Truths project shares images of Americans who fall somewhere on the LGBTQA spectrum.

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

No need to rainbowfy your profile pic anymore. You are the A in LGBTQA, you Good Person ™ you.

WWTDD

Lily Rose Depp, the sixteen year old daughter of Johnny Depp and that Italian model he fucked for the longest time, has inspired the world by having a friend of hers announce on social media that Depp falls somewhere on the LGBTQA vast spectrum and couldn’t be prouder. And it really couldn’t be more vast. Since adding Questioning and Allied to the LGBT traditional menu of options, it now encompasses a majority of Americans. Sort of like when NAACPW added W for ‘and Whitey’ to swallow up 180 million new members. Lily Rose Depp doesn’t do much by the way of school or hopscotch, so she’s got time to be a big supporter of the Self Evident Project which is asking people who are ‘even just 1% gay’ to post their picture on Instagram. Apparently people even 1% gay haven’t previously been posting their pictures on Instagram. I’m talking to you, Kanye.

[Image: Lily-Rose-Depp-And-Stella-Maxwell-Sheer-...60x760.jpg]

Self Evident Truths project

If they were self-evident, they wouldn't need a project.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Okay so we're at 7 letters now. Let's put the over/under at 12 letters in the next few years.

My bet is on LGBTQAXUYTGDFB

Quote: (08-25-2015 05:44 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

Okay so we're at 7 letters now. Let's put the over/under at 12 letters in the next few years.

I'm going with LGBTQAGTFO

My letter combination for these PC degenerate police are as follows:

LMTFA.

Leave Me The F**k Alone!

Quote: (08-25-2015 05:26 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

[Image: Lily-Rose-Depp-And-Stella-Maxwell-Sheer-...60x760.jpg]

WBT.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-25-2015 05:50 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

My letter combination for these PC degenerate police are as follows:

LMTFA.

Leave Me The F**k Alone!

I'm leaning more towards STFU.

TEAM VASECTOMY

Quote: (08-25-2015 05:44 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

8 actually.

There's also I for intersex.

The person that writes this article triggers me. They're not including intersex people. Were's the diversity?! [Image: angry.gif]

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

More like LGBTWTFBBQ [Image: banana.gif]

I learned it as LGBTQIA with the QIA being Queer/Questioning, Intersex, and Asexual

Guess Asexuals are too boring and Intersex are, well, too weird?

How long until it becomes ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ?

Quote: (08-25-2015 06:44 PM)Seboist Wrote:  

How long until it becomes ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ?

I identify as humanumeric. Stop oppressing the ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789's of the world you shitlord.

So she eats pussy. So what.

Team Nachos

No D for the Demi-sexual freaks? Where's the Diversity?

Within 10 years I predict people will be able to modify parts of their bodies to resemble other animals.

Add "trans-Species" to the list please. They want their own bathrooms.

Quote: (08-25-2015 07:09 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Within 10 years I predict people will be able to modify parts of their bodies to resemble other animals.

You would need a bathroom for each trans-species as well. Can't have the trans-antelopes mixing with the trans-lions. That mixing of predator and prey will cause a lot of trans on trans violence.

Unfortunately it isn't that simple. We will need to create a tax-funded taskforce to figure out how we can give accommodations to transpecials like TJ of the liberal revolution:

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Quote: (08-25-2015 07:09 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

South Park did it.

How about MICKEYMOUSE ?

I personally don't have a problem with gay people.

But I can't read my newspaper without seeing the top 4 news being about gay people. How students refused to read books about gay people, how gay people are being sued, how someone insulted a gay person.

What's the point of this stuff? If you want gay people to be accepted then why not leave then to do their own thing? The reason is that they want to lifestyle to be normalize so that most people will identify and choose not to have children- population control.

Quote: (08-25-2015 07:42 PM)Phatom Wrote:  

I personally don't have a problem with gay people.

But I can't read my newspaper without seeing the top 4 news being about gay people. How students refused to read books about gay people, how gay people are being sued, how someone insulted a gay person.

What's the point of this stuff? If you want gay people to be accepted then why not leave then to do their own thing? The reason is that they want to lifestyle to be normalize so that most people will identify and choose not to have children- population control.

You might not have a problem with gay people, but gay people have a problem with you.

This isn't about acceptance, it's about "deconstructing" gender.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Really only one response to this thread with that title...

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

Quote: (08-25-2015 07:42 PM)Phatom Wrote:  

Here's the 2nd one for today. I'm really starting to feel nauseous now...

Backlash Over Gay Parenting Documentary Gayby Baby

[Image: 425756-262ebfe4-4b8e-11e5-898a-7da2feee1c11.jpg]

THE NSW Education Minister Adrian Piccoli has directed the Department of Education to ensure a documentary on gay parenting is not shown in school hours.

“Schools are not places for political issues to be aired,” said the minister during an interview with 2GB Radio on Wednesday morning.

“During school hours we expect them to be doing maths and English and curriculum matters. This movie is not part of the curriculum and that’s why I’ve made that direction.”

The film Gayby Baby portrays the lives of four children — Gus, Ebony, Matt and Graham — who wrestle with the challenge of growing up with same-sex attracted parents.

It was screened at Burwood Girls High School (BGHS) in Sydney’s inner west where 1200 students were encouraged to dress in purple and learn about the other side of the traditional family dynamic.

I'd be livid if I was a parent of one of these girls. Heck, I'm pretty pissed off about this as it is.

[Image: 423787-23fe6fd0-4b8e-11e5-898a-7da2feee1c11.jpg]

Parents were upset that the school had cancelled regular lessons so its students could attend the screening. And critics, including a local Presbyterian Minister, said the film — directed by former BGHS student Maya Newell — was “trying to change children’s minds by promoting a gay lifestyle”.

“Schools are supposed to be neutral and cannot propagate a political view,” Minister Mark Powell told the Daily Telegraph.

Those closest to the situation say that’s rubbish.

Former student Katherine Hudson, who started the Wear it Purple campaign, encouraging students to dress in solidarity and support diversity, told news.com.au “no one’s being forced to do anything”.

“That’s ridiculous. No one’s being forced to do anything. They’re being encouraged to take part in supporting diversity,” she said. “It’s about acceptance of difference in schools. We’re supporting schools to accept people for who they are.”

Paul Bastian sends his daughter to BGHS. He said he was “so proud” of what the school was doing to support same-sex couples and children growing up in diverse family situations. “The school, in our view, is just a really good school. It’s really diverse, they do such an excellent job of teaching tolerance of each other. I’m just so proud of the school. Our daughter gets the academic education and the social education.” He said if religion is compulsory in schools, students should get to see the other side of the story.

“This is really about tolerance and we could all learn from this school’s example.”

Here is the Gaysian filmmaker. Apparently, she is an alum of this high school.
[Image: 425810-6a70820a-4b8e-11e5-898a-7da2feee1c11.jpg]

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

To quote Jeremy Clarkson, I care a lot about Gay Rights...

The right Not to Get Bummed.

[Image: 425756-262ebfe4-4b8e-11e5-898a-7da2feee1c11.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 425810-6a70820a-4b8e-11e5-898a-7da2feee1c11.jpg]
[Image: bi5d5m.gif]

I feel incredibly sorry for that boy. He will grow up filled with rage and confusion. His "parents" are effectively massively increasing the odds that he will be another statistic.