rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC Meetup

DC Meetup

I've been in the DC are for little over year now, really only about 6 months socially, and I"m starting to realize that my lack of likeminded male friends is not only hurting my game but my mindset as a whole.

I figured it wouldn't hurt to extend an olive branch and see if there's anyone else in a similar spot.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

DC Meetup

I'm down. It's about time I meet some forum members. I'm interested in finding a few wings for happy hours and hotel lounges. I'll PM you Chad. Anyone else feel free to PM as well.

DC Meetup

i'd be down for this, all my friends are married now so i could use a few new wings

DC Meetup

Anyone in the northern burbs? (bethesda, rockville area)

Chef In Jeans

DC Meetup

Me too. I live in downtown and haven't been going out as much as I would like since I'm new to the area and don't know alot of ppl.

DC Meetup

I'll meet for the sake of meeting up, but to be honest I'm not looking for any new wings right now.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

DC Meetup

Quote: (06-13-2011 09:21 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I'll meet for the sake of meeting up, but to be honest I'm not looking for any new wings right now.

It's like a guy on a date with a girl saying "I'm not looking for a relationship"

[Image: lol.gif]

DC Meetup

Yeah, I've got enough bromance in my life right now I don't need the drama!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

DC Meetup

Quote: (06-13-2011 08:14 PM)Brian Wrote:  

i'd be down for this, all my friends are married now so i could use a few new wings

Hey, so I'm looking for some wings. What's your location/schedule?

DC Meetup

Quote: (06-14-2011 11:01 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

All I want is for you to take my heart and grow old with ME!!!!!!

Im actually just looking for some non-game chill buddies, but I feel where you're coming from.

Chef In Jeans

DC Meetup

I'm down. Don't have any friends in the area, would like to have some buddies to hit up the bars with.

DC Meetup

I'll be in the Baltimore/DC area in a few weeks. Is anyone available to meet the weekend after the 4th?

DC Meetup

THis is a good way to meet wings.

DC Meetup

I live in Adams Morgan, and go out about 4-5 times a week. I'm always down to meet some new wings.

DC Meetup

Quote: (06-15-2011 06:21 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2011 11:01 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

All I want is for you to take my heart and grow old with ME!!!!!!

Im actually just looking for some non-game chill buddies, but I feel where you're coming from.

Non-game?! Unacceptable! We must DHV in all our sets or the kino escalation cascade will trigger ASDs in the HB's and our negs will be neutralized.