rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Free" ($5 shipping) Nootropic Sample Pack

"Free" ( shipping) Nootropic Sample Pack

You've probably read Mike Cernovich or P.D. Mangan advocating Nootropics - drugs which increase your brain's abilities.

P.D. Mangan recently tweeted about a free sample of 3 nootropics here:

https://www.bluebrainboost.com/p/sample-pack/

They have you share their offer via social media and then give you a coupon for $15 off, which is the entire price for a sample of 3 different nootropics. They charge $5 shipping.

If anyone is interested, I did this and could PM you the code if you don't want to retweet this. I'd feel bad posting it here.

I have no information about this website, their reliability, or anything. I just did this on pure faith that if P.D. Mangan did it, I will trust that it's OK. I make no money off of this. Just thought it was an interesting opportunity.

I also have no idea how these things work so I need to read up myself! I'll probably just mix them into my morning smoothie of bulletproof coffee + raw eggs + kale and see how my day goes.

A 2 serving sample is kind of pointless since nootropics generally take 3-4 weeks to produce their effects.

Quote: (08-16-2015 09:13 AM)monster Wrote:  

A 2 serving sample is kind of pointless since nootropics generally take 3-4 weeks to produce their effects.

If this is truly the case then yeah the sample of Piracetam seems to be worthless. But standard dose wise you get a ~30 day sample of Noopept and 50 standard 200mg doses of L-Theanine. All that for $5 is pretty much a steal.

Bump for a good deal. 10g of piracetam is a decent amount even

Quote: (08-16-2015 09:13 AM)monster Wrote:  

[Image: huh.gif]

I've played with many nootropic compounds from the over the counter supplements to prescriptions and peptides, out of everything that I've used only memantine, nsi189, and selegiline required a 1-2 week loading phase before you felt the effects. Everything else (including everything in the sample pack) can be felt within 2 hours if your body responds to those compounds.

Some things like noopepet and semax do work better the longer you use them but you will still get the benefits the first time they're used.

If anyone wants my opinion on the items in the sample pack

noopept - I love it, makes me alert and motivated. I use it whenever I want learn something new or have a lot of reading to do. A scale is advised and usually less is more, too much and you won't feel a thing. Effects are good for about 4 hours which is nice because it can put you a little bit "in the zone" where you don't want to be social so having it wear off fast is an upside IMO. Noopept is very poorly absorbed through the stomach so you either need to place it under your tongue. Ceretropic carries a nice liquid solution thats easy to put under tongue as well as a nasal spray but I haven't used that yet.

phenylpiracetam - horrible taste, very rough on the tongue/throat. If you can put it in capsules or dump it out onto a piece of cheese/meat and roll it up so it goes straight to your stomach. In the stomach it's fine, your stomach acid quickly breaks it down but some people do get rashes from it. Aside from that it's great for energy and motivation, if you don't respond to traditional stimulants like caffeine or nicotine don't worry you will respond to this.

adrafinil - precursor to modafinil with a shorter half life, if you're paranoid about importing modafinil (you shouldn't be) then it's a good option. Your body has to convert it first so it is a little rough on the liver and it takes 1-3 hours to feel it. Effects are felt for 4-6 hours then begin to taper off.

Ok I just took my first does of Piracetam and Choline together with some water, gonna go play music, let's see how I feel.

OK I took Piracetam, Choline, and L-Theanine together the other night.

First thing I'll say is I definitely felt *something*. I took L-Theanine with coffee in the past and felt nothing, I was expecting focus and calm and I just felt completely normal.

Taking Piracetam and Choline, I felt something slight, hard to describe, sort of a very mild "high" similar to what you'd get from a stimulant. I felt a bit clumsy and careless honestly, but the effects were very mild and lasted only about an hour until I felt normal. I will say that it was in the evening after work and I was pretty beat, and it helped me be awake and aware when I normally wouldn't have been.

Did not feel like superman or anything.

I took adrafinil once, at 12pm. Could not sleep until 6am.

This product contains adrafinil.

Generally I would like to see something with stronger pharmaceuticals but of course it would not possible to sell on a website...

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.