rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European countries to avoid for Scandinavian/British looking guys.

What countries in Europe guys should avoid if they have Scandinavian/British looks? Meaning that they would get a very small number of notches because of their appearance.

assuming this is not a troll question any country where you do not look exotic, aka, "white God factor" it will be harder to game. For example in USA my Scandinavian looks don't help at all, same thing in Poland. In Southern Europe you should do better.

I've not found this to be an issue anywhere in the world, except maybe East LA or 8 mile Detroit.

Quote: (08-08-2015 07:58 PM)AugustSeptember Wrote:  

What countries in Europe guys should avoid if they have Scandinavian/British looks? Meaning that they would get a very small number of notches because of their appearance.

You will have to give us more information about your appearance than that, you could be a 5ft Chinese looking guy, or 7ft Black man

TripleG, I think you are wrong with your "exotic look factor" since I've done well in Sweden for instance.

Vicious, I've read that in some countries in Europe it's still an issue.

Pauline, what a weird question, don't you know how typical/indigenous Scandinavian/British people look like?

Quote: (08-10-2015 06:33 PM)AugustSeptember Wrote:  

Where?

TripleG, I think you are wrong with your "exotic look factor" since I've done well in Sweden for instance.

Pauline, what a weird question, don't you know how typical/indigenous Scandinavian/British people look like?

FYI Scandinavians and British people look nothing alike.

Average British person looks like robbie williams who I'd never confuse for a scandinavian, not even after drinking a whole bottle of vodka. I have even seen way more polish,Czech people and other central-eastern europeans Who I'd have thought as being Scandinavian than British people who are easily recognizable from an scandinavian perspective. Watching the premier league can be a quite good exercise, for example there are quite a few scandianvians playing for premierl league teams, more so danish than norwegians or swedes, and they are pretty easy to tell apart from the natives.

Quote: (08-10-2015 06:35 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Where?

Czechia or Italy, for instance, at least I've read about it.