rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RIP Sean Price

RIP Sean Price

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

RIP Sean Price

RIP to a legend.

Will miss his rugged, unapologetic style.

RIP Sean Price

GTA3:

RIP Sean Price

RIP Sean Price

Quote: (08-08-2015 02:05 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

GTA3:

This song brings back memories when I was stealing cars in GTA III (PS2 Version) 13 years ago. The Grand Theft Auto franchise was simpler in those days (normal map, primitive GPS, decent storyline)

RIP Sean Price

RIP Sean P aka "World's Brokest Rapper"

He was dope as 1/2 of Heltah Skeltah and he was dope as a solo emcee

MDP

RIP Sean Price

Quote: (08-08-2015 04:56 PM)DrCotard Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2015 02:05 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

GTA3:

This song brings back memories when I was stealing cars in GTA III (PS2 Version) 13 years ago. The Grand Theft Auto franchise was simpler in those days (normal map, primitive GPS, decent storyline)

Shit man. Im feeling old. I remember GTA when it was above board maps and you used the arrow keys to kill. That was pre-playstation days.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

RIP Sean Price

Quote: (08-08-2015 02:16 PM)Deuce Anna Half Wrote:  

Ohh shit, this joint is nasty

"Hardcore rap and Mary J Blige records"

"The price of being a man is eternal vigilance." - Kareem-Abdul Jabar

RIP Sean Price

This is a real tragedy considering how soft the rap game has become. Lots of rappers nowadays are weak-ass fuckboys.

Sean Price brought some dope hard hitting shit

RIP Sean Price

RIP Sean Price

I'm glad I got the chance to see him live, and I feel bad for others who won't get that chance now, the man was a unique force of nature.

R.I.P.

RIP Sean Price

Tribute mix posted here, along with links to more videos and history:

thread-24542...pid1110372