rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

*** ALWAYS TAKE A PICTURE OF THE CONFIRMATION TEXT ***

A lot of times when you pull a chick home from the club you have to deal with the friends hounding you to make sure their friend is safe.

The annoying friend will text every few minutes or so to make sure the girl is ok.

After the deed is done and the chick has sent the confirmation text(s) that she is alive and well... If you can, take a picture of her texts confirming that you did the deed, it was consensual, and that all is well.

Just a precaution in case some chick (and her friends) decide to flip the script on you.

[Image: TvK857g.jpg?1]

Sorry for the big picture guys

I think this post was just done to brag about your "big penis" haha.

Nah... It ain't scraping my knee caps but it gets the job done.

Poorly veiled brag thread, but good advice.

Americans are dreamers too

[Image: attachment.jpg27463]   

Ha Susie's friend sounds fun too.

I don't see this standing up as real evidence. You have a picture of a third party phone conversation. How can you prove whose phone that is and that it is legit? If you have grabbed her phone to take a pic of a private conversation then what stopped you from also sending those text messages yourself?

A record which shows an actual message conversation between you (your phone) and her phone right after the act and followed up the next day is a lot more official and much more likely to be useful as evidence.

I agree with other posters this is just a thinly veiled brag thread.

^ this. To quote an ex-forum member - the confirmation should be from her to you - delete contact so it shows the actual number and then screenshot.

Don't know how useful her confirmation to her friend is worth and it's a lot harder to get access to her phone and not really worth it

This thread confuses me.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (08-06-2015 09:19 PM)LAX Wrote:  

Ha Susie's friend sounds fun too.

This is the only thing that is clear in this thread.

What the hell does vinous mean? I looked it up and the definition said "containing wine." I don't think that's what the girl who used that word in the text meant.

Quote: (08-06-2015 10:24 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

What the hell does vinous mean? I looked it up and the definition said "containing wine." I don't think that's what the girl who used that word in the text meant.
I'm guessing it got auto-corrected. She did type "boys" after.

There is no confirmation here at all. Get a text from her that proves a consensual act and you may have some evidence. However, if in a libtard state, even that may not be enough. SJW's will tear you apart.

Here's my confirmation:

[Image: attachment.jpg27465]   

Just in time before his self-promotion signature goes into effect.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-06-2015 10:50 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Here's my confirmation:

Just in time before his self-promotion signature goes into effect.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Somebody actually met him and spoke very highly of him, but I can't say I disagree with Tuthmosis here.

Quote: (08-06-2015 10:55 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Somebody actually met him and spoke very highly of him, but I can't say I disagree with Tuthmosis here.

The data points are adding up that the metric of one or two guys testifying that a guy is "a cool guy in real life" isn't reliable. It's like parents going into teacher conferences and saying "he doesn't do that at home." I'm the teacher and I'm like, "Well, bitch, he does that shit in school. See you both in a week."

We moderate the forum, not the totality of people's lives.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Writing titles ***LIKE THIS*** is also good form and a sign of a humble man I hear

[Image: qvzznbR.png]

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (08-07-2015 12:42 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Writing titles ***LIKE THIS*** is also good form and a sign of a humble man I hear

***I've seen his pictures and the guy in no way looks white, so whoever the white guy was who banged the girl who sent the texts did a great job.***

The worst "I have a big penis" thread in a while.

Quote: (08-07-2015 12:59 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2015 12:42 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

***I've seen his pictures and the guy in no way looks white, so whoever the white guy was who banged the girl who sent the texts did a great job.***

I think the friend was asking StrengthBySonny's girl if his dick was big since she "likes white boys" (and maybe never fucked a black guy).

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

This whole thing just reeks of being deliberately set up so he can brag about something. What are the actual odds of this sequence of events all unfolding so it 'just happens' that he has a text message with statements about his big dick, which he can then claim he's posting as a 'proof of consent' tip. Especially following his 'tiger claws' brag. Dudes this actually happens to don't usually go broadcasting it on the net, they just smirk to themselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if the phone of 'Susie' is actually the one he's holding to take the picture, and he's fabricating this convo so he can claim he has a big dick. That's sad bro.

I don't know about you guys, but I have to wrap my dick around my leg a couple times in order to contain this beast when I wear shorts.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

That's nothing. Whenever I get laid I have to use one of these:

[Image: shoehorn_tip_end_oxhorn_20_inch_1-20.jpg?_t=111614431]

In all honesty a lot of broads probably aren't exactly the most honest about their lays even with their close "bffl's" anyway. Like when bros don't want to admit they porked a 5 with a loose smelly pussy so they dress up the story. I have a good friend who is hooking up with a busted 35 y/o single mom (chubby, ugly face, honestly nothing great going for her. I'd call her a 4). He talks about how awesome the sex is n how dirty she is etc. Making it sound as good as possible so he doesn't come across as desperate/dumpster-diving.

Not saing dude's don't have big shit down their, just saying girls are notorious exaggerators and flat-out liars especially when they want to make themselves look good.