rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian,Ukrainian and Spanish Women

In many different ways they are still very feminine and among the best of the world.
I don't like the personality of Spanish girls, but I was very impressed by how pretty the girls are in Madrid.....I spent a week in the suburbs in July.
The average of girls in these 3 countries
7 Ukraine
6.5 Spain
6 Colombia

For me, Colombia wins because you can date way younger and they are the easiest of the 3.
Ukraine is like no other place on earth now for beauty and feminitity.
Spain, is for saps and I feel sorry for the men who live there.

Quote: (08-06-2015 06:26 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

In many different ways they are still very feminine and among the best of the world.
I don't like the personality of Spanish girls, but I was very impressed by how pretty the girls are in Madrid.....I spent a week in the suburbs in July.
7 Ukraine
6.5 Spain
6 Colombia

For me, Colombia wins because you can date way younger and they are the easiest of the 3.

The fact that hordes of Spanish dudes go and study in Poland is largely a reflection of the difficulty of gaming Spanish girls on their home turf. As a generalization, anytime you find an exodus of men from a particular country, such as the UK or Spain, travelling to or migrating to another, such as Poland or the Baltic States, it is a big red flag indicating the low SMV of men generally in their home countries.

Quote: (08-06-2015 06:34 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

7 Ukraine
6.5 Spain
6 Colombia

The fact that hordes of Spanish dudes go and study in Poland is largely a reflection of the difficulty of gaming Spanish girls on their home turf. As a generalization, anytime you find an exodus of men from a particular country, such as the UK or Spain, travelling to or migrating to another is a big red flag as far as the SMV of the guys in their home countries.

And another bad sign is when women, in general, only like to date men around their same age.
Spain is probably the best place on earth to live, other than the women.

As a Spaniard, I can attest to most of what you guys have already said. I would point out however, that most of us leave our country for better job opportunities rather than for the women. In addition, many Spaniards that go on an Erasmus exchange to Poland do so not for the girls but because it's a very cheap country and universities there rarely require good levels of English for their exchange students. More often than not, the average Spanish guy doesn't know that much about Poland and lacks the drive for adventure and thirst for foreign poon that Italian or Turkish men have.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Colombia ...the easiest of the 3.

A few years back I spent one month each in Bogotá, Barranquilla and Medellín without getting a single bang (only dates and make-outs). I am taller than average, blonde, white, light eyes etc. I speak fluent Spanish plus had previous experience of living in Colombia (one longe trip for something like 8 months plus one shorter trip of something like 10 days).

I am not at all trying to knock the reports of Choche or LINUX et al. I do think that their account is based a lot on online game however (again, no criticism) plus they are very effective and obviously have tighter overall game than me. I do almost exclusively day game myself, though hope to learn some dancing going forward.

In Latin America I've been mostly to Argentina, Colombia and Dominican Republic. When it comes to getting laid I found them all more difficult than in the West. In the West, the percentage of girls open to fast sex and one night stands etc, given the right circumstances, is probably around 95 %. In Latin America it is much lower, more like 10 %. The guys who have success in Latin America have found a way to screen for these 10 %.

This is just my account, I think sometimes it is unintentionally made to sound like any guy can just get a bit of Pussy Paradise if he just travels a bit. I hope to find PP myself some day, but I haven't found it yet and I realize I may have to help make it my PP.

Op, how did you come to this conclusion?