rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1st world feminist gets worldview destroyed by 3rd world feminist
st world feminist gets worldview destroyed by 3rd world feminist

Basically a post Gavin Mcinnes feminist infested Vice hears about a warrior tribe in Ukraine that lives in the woods and teaches exclusively women martial arts. Femikunt thinks this will be the greatest feminist organization on Earth and travels to meet them. She believes she finally found all the man-hating dykes to destroy the Patriarchy with. There's only one problem with this...

Some select quotes from the Amazon warrior women
Quote:Quote:

Asgarada is a way of restoring the caste of warriors in Ukraine. So the girls need to know who to marry and bring up children with. To the girls over 18 I ask them one simple question. When you are interested in a guy, ask yourself, do you just want to have sex with him or do you want your children to have his genes?
Even Amazonian warrior's still want alpha males and not cuckservatives.

Starting at 7:20

Interviewer: Do you hope that more women will join the Asgarda to learn to defend themselves?

Women: More than that, bring them up. The aim of Asgarda is not to defend themselves against men but to educate women to bring up men.

At 8:00. Triggering intesifies as she wonders how these women can't stop talking about men as she thought they were man hating feminists

Major League shitlording by the Asgarada leader

If feminism means standing up for women's position in society, then I'm a feminist. But if it means women are the strongest and against men, then I'm not a feminist.

The hilarity of seeing this woman get triggered during every scene is well worth it. Bonus points for bringing in the bitter old pig to lecture us on what femininity really is. A gif of her applying makeup should be in the dictionary next to the phrase "fool's errand." It is ironic isn't it, the least feminine warrior women who live in the woods somehow have a greater understanding of what femininity is than all other women.

And of course at 4:02, WYB?
That's awesome! An own goal from a feminist!

G
Quote: (08-05-2015 07:33 PM)EuphoricWizard Wrote:  

Body looks good. Nice tit bounce. Face decidedly average. Needs to grow out her hair.

Would bang for the hell of it. Not the type I lust over.
ukraine clan ain't nothin to F with
Datasheet needed.

I'm the King of Beijing!
She is so condescending. She didn't learn a damn thing.
Quote: (08-05-2015 07:33 PM)EuphoricWizard Wrote:  

Basically a post Gavin Mcinnes feminist infested Vice hears about a warrior tribe in Ukraine that lives in the woods and teaches exclusively women martial arts. Femikunt thinks this will be the greatest feminist organization on Earth and travels to meet them. She believes she finally found all the man-hating dykes to destroy the Patriarchy with. There's only one problem with this...

Some select quotes from the Amazon warrior women

Asgarada is a way of restoring the caste of warriors in Ukraine. So the girls need to know who to marry and bring up children with. To the girls over 18 I ask them one simple question. When you are interested in a guy, ask yourself, do you just want to have sex with him or do you want your children to have his genes?
Even Amazonian warrior's still want alpha males and not cuckservatives.

Starting at 7:20

Interviewer: Do you hope that more women will join the Asgarda to learn to defend themselves?

Women: More than that, bring them up. The aim of Asgarda is not to defend themselves against men but to educate women to bring up men.

At 8:00. Triggering intesifies as she wonders how these women can't stop talking about men as she thought they were man hating feminists

Major League shitlording by the Asgarada leader

If feminism means standing up for women's position in society, then I'm a feminist. But if it means women are the strongest and against men, then I'm not a feminist.

The hilarity of seeing this woman get triggered during every scene is well worth it. Bonus points for bringing in the bitter old pig to lecture us on what femininity really is. A gif of her applying makeup should be in the dictionary next to the phrase "fool's errand." It is ironic isn't it, the least feminine warrior women who live in the woods somehow have a greater understanding of what femininity is than all other women.

Video was eye opening and educating. Thanks. Do I think this will change anything in the world? Nope.

I certainly don't look down on any woman who attempts to elevate herself physically, mentally, etc. But I don't value traits of aggression or dominance in women.

1st world Feminist - "Would you call yourself a feminist?"

3rd world Feminist - "If feminism means standing up for women's position in society, then yes I'm a feminist. But if it means women are the strongest and against men, then I'm not a feminist."

Guys, if this isn't the most honest and provoking statement revealing how ridiculous the current state of feminism is in the USA I don't know what is.

The fact of the matter is, many western women don't want to admit their inherent inferiority even in terms of physical strength. Yes, women can be strong, but they should still know their place (just as men).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
I remember this. There was a thread about this last year (or maybe even older).

Also, the blonde with the boobs... [Image: tard.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.
@ 1:02

Notice the lazy narrator is talking about prostitutes and mail order brides, but chooses an image of two good looking and well dressed women walking along a park path in broad daylight definitely NOT looking like whores.

Feminist logic = if she is thin and well dressed she must be a whore or a mail order bride.
"Boo hoo, I found real people with existing and realistic relationships and roles in society rather than ridiculous caricatures that existed only to validate my ideological fantasies."

And, WB.
Quote: (08-05-2015 09:48 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I remember this. There was a thread about this last year (or maybe even older).

Also, the blonde with the boobs... [Image: tard.gif]

Yeap, it is a dupe. I think it is older than a year ago.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina
Quote: (08-05-2015 09:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

3rd world Feminist - "If feminism means standing up for women's position in society, then yes I'm a feminist. But if it means women are the strongest and against men, then I'm not a feminist."

Ukraine would be 2nd world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_World

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World