rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BATTLE OF MONTREAL: Assistance needed

So things are getting heated in Montreal. My hotel venue got spooked by the media coverage and cancelled the booking. I have 3 days to book another venue. The public has been put in such a froth that I don't think my safety there is guaranteed.

But I refuse to give up, and want to proceed with my talk as planned. For all of you familiar with Montreal, can you PM me any specific last minute venues that can accommodate 40 men? You can leave general suggestions in this thread. I'm open to absolutely anything: parks, rehearsal rooms, boats, restaurants, cafes, etc. Big corporations get scared easy, so it can't be an hotel chain.

The next couple days will be challenging, but I won't stand down.

I'm not from Canada, but what about a person's personal residence? We have some ballers on here that might be able to hook you up.

Just my two coppers. Good luck.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

We'll do it in the barroom cellar where they filmed "Fight Club" if we have to.

One way or another this is happening, even if it's in a fucking McDonald's parking lot.

How about a university?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (08-05-2015 01:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So things are getting heated in Montreal. My hotel venue got spooked by the media coverage and cancelled the booking. I have 3 days to book another venue. The public has been put in such a froth that I don't think my safety there is guaranteed.

But I refuse to give up, and want to proceed with my talk as planned. For all of you familiar with Montreal, can you PM me any specific last minute venues that can accommodate 40 men? You can leave general suggestions in this thread. I'm open to absolutely anything: parks, rehearsal rooms, boats, restaurants, cafes, etc. Big corporations get scared easy, so it can't be an hotel chain.

The next couple days will be challenging, but I won't stand down.

Just a last minute idea to throw off the Feminazis - why not meet up early in a Strip Club before they get rolling - they get the cover and any drinks bought and you get a protest free zone to meetup...

Most SJWs would not dare picket a strip club - Montreal makes too much money from them including police on special details and ironically it is a huge business in Montreal - does not have to be a huge mega club on St. Catherine Street, lots of smaller intimate clubs that might go half price on cover and early drinks (Beers) specials... they could care less what a bunch of SJW feminazis think and they have good security ... just saying you and the crew of 40 attendees would be safe there for sure.

I was in club super sex once (for a Bachelor party we all drove up in a van from Boston) its on St. Catherine and iirc three large poll dancing platforms with about 1,000+ guys after a Boston Bruins/Montreal Canadiens hockey game... a mad house with Girl on Girl action etc, must have been 100 private dances at tables going on at any one time - they eventually dance 100% naked - might be too big for your requirements though.

SJW Feminazi protesters versus Beer Drinking Hockey fans (you guys) in a Strip Club with security = NO contest.

All the best - HTH.

If all else fails, try a public park. You don't need to book it.

Check the weather forecast for Saturday. Sunny and 26 C for the high - should be perfect for a day in the park.

https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/qc-147_metric_e.html

EDIT: The strip club idea might work better, too. The SJWs can interfere with a meeting in a park.

A university would not work in my opinion. They'd either not let him there, shut the thing down half-way through or it'd be a repeat of the OVO Fest in Toronto and someone gets shot.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

I bought my ticket this week, this news just makes me even more excited to get to Montreal. If my reaction is any indication, I imagine this latest development will galvanize those of us who plan to attend, rather than deter us. Either way, we win.

Roosh, one thing you have going for you (pending) is that the weather forecast for the coming week looks promising. Congregating in a park might be the easiest, not really sure how reliant your speech is on accompanying audio/visual. Picking a park location that is accessible by Metro might make the most sense.

[Image: jsTkDRb.png]

It's too easy for people to fuck with you in a public park.

Go private if you can. PM sent.

Public park = no doors, no enclosed space, no privacy = you'd likely end up getting shouted down by the feminist mob.

If it's done in a private establishement, can the protesters can legally be kept out/denied access?

In that case, I might have something.

I guess contrary to Monty Python the transvestite lumberjacks are not OK with this.

Can you threaten to sue the hotel for loss of earnings for cancelling your booking like that? Maybe they'll back down and allow it, especially if its a large amount of money.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Why the hell are people liking Roosh's post? There's nothing to like about this!

Someone could book the venue under a different name and "invite" Roosh to speak.

I am with you in solidarity, but I don't have any contacts in Montreal that can help.

Definitely go private if possible.

PM sent

Slight tangent. Roosh do you have someone that films every presentation? I gotta imagine this one might have quite a bit of fireworks. Might be good for you youtube channel or even a documentary. And evidence in case things get out of hand.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Consider venues on the metro but outside the centre. Verdun, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Lasalle. Not the Plateau, Mile-End or near any of the universities. Make it a hassle for them.

Roosh if you get taken out can we bring back Little Dark to avenge you?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

What about a convention center?
I realize those are usually for conventions on a much larger scale however there must be small ones or a center willing to open one of their spaces to you

two scoops
two genders
two terms

How about a pet shop?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

rent a tour bus.

That way your mobile and can relocate on short notice.

lol

Stand fast, men!

Quote: (08-05-2015 02:05 PM)FrenchCanadian Wrote:  

If it's done in a private establishement, can the protesters can legally be kept out/denied access?

Of course. Otherwise there would be no such thing as a 'private establishment'.

Quote: (08-05-2015 02:36 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Stand fast, men!

Quote: (08-05-2015 02:05 PM)FrenchCanadian Wrote:  

Of course. Otherwise there would be no such thing as a 'private establishment'.

You would be surprized on exactly how much PC bullshit goes on over here.

Quote: (08-05-2015 01:51 PM)Kaii Wrote:  

I'm not from Canada, but what about a person's personal residence? We have some ballers on here that might be able to hook you up.

Just my two coppers. Good luck.

Not a good idea. A small handful of those men are likely to be feminists. A RVF member's safety cannot be guaranteed once their address is out there.