rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Brazilian HB 5 and the sad state of affairs of American women

I currently work for a global company and make quite a nice living for myself. Now don't get it twisted...there's nothing glamorous about my job. My office is about the size of a closet with a window that faces an ugly ass warehouse building creating just an absolutely stunning "view" and my office is always the first place the stale coffee smell wafts into around 11AM. Outside of my above average ability to evaluate and maximize talent, I'm pretty much the same as every cubicle imprisoned schlub here. With any luck my side gig will have me outta this shit hole in a few months.

Anyway, I recently hired a female 28 year old transfer from our branch in Brazil. Her reputation preceded her and she's proven to be a great decision on my part thus far.

I didn't expect her to make as big a "splash" as she has because she's not that attractive. In fact, I'd give her a 5/10....maybe it pushes her to a 5.5 or a 6 if she were dressed up for a night on the town. She's a skinny woman (not bony) with shoulder length hair, and braces! Not a looker at all. Not even close.

But that hasn't stopped every dude here from trying to get at her at some point or another. I'm certain that the reasons range from the fact that she's "exotic" (she speaks perfect English with a heavy Portuguese accent), to the fact that she's not overweight and tatted up like most of the women here (young AND old), and she is genuinely pleasant and kind.

What's more is that she looks everyone in the eye, man or woman, when speaking to them or just saying hello or good morning in passing. And it's not in a way that tries to exert power or dominance over them. She does it in a way that is welcoming and warm. She always seems to be in a good mood and the men here are drawn to that like cats to warm milk in the winter time.

In a word she's feminine and that's what's got every man and woman here up in a tizzy.

The girls hate her because she's everything they're not and the men can't get enough of her because they're tired of being stonewalled by fat, blue haired, tattooed, ear-gauged, harpees who don't even look them in the eye or even engage in casual water cooler conversation.

It's a damn shame when a relatively unattractive woman draws the ire of females and the praise of males for simply being feminine. There are a few women who work here that look far better than her to be sure but their mannish tendencies and masculine mannerisms make them unattractive.

Any time an HB5 is getting unlimited offers from just about every man here is a testament to the sad state of affairs that is the SMV of the American woman...even the good looking ones.

The Brazilian accent is by far my favorite for women, and their personalities seem the coolest.

If you work for a global company why not transfer?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

It's because the Brazilian is lifting the veil on the Feminist Imperative, if only for a short while, and the feminist shrews in your office want to quash that because they've been sold the "have it all girl" propaganda for so long that femininity is a threat. Why is it a threat??? Because men are attracted to it and that's not part of the Big Lie that is the anti patriarchal Fem Creed. "He should be attracted to me for my brains, sarcastic attitude, and career ambitions." All the while fucking Alphas they meet at the bar when it's hypergamy time.

Enjoy that girl while she's there for freaking out the fem bots!

So a couple of guys hit on a Brazillian girl at work, and your conclusion is that the other 160 million women in the U.S. are low value?

Sounds more like they are bored, and men that are bored flirt with girls, especially foreign girls. Always have, always will.

I'd be careful about drawing sweeping conclusions based on one single anecdote. It can create a very jaded outlook.

He says she's very feminine and less attractive then some of the rest. Granted, it's a new girl and she's foreign, but she's getting "unlimited offers". My bets on her acting like a pre feminist movement female that's got the dude's all riled up.

I don't see how this is about men and women, or let alone feminism. I think this is about culture.

The US has competitive work culture (at jobs where good money are made) in which you're expected to be motivated and hard working. Where do you think that leaves being welcoming, warm and pleasant? Sure, on some level you're "friendly" to people, but excelling at your job is number one.

Have you been in an office in a foreign country, or have you worked in a foreign country? I've done both across different European countries and I'm sure a lot of people here too. It's a different situation. People are not as loyal to their jobs, neither do they care or think too much about them.

And I rarely see blue haired women with tattoos at work, but I guess this depends on your industry.

However - yes. Foreign women are more pleasant [Image: smile.gif].

I haven't been here for a while after reading too much on bitching about American women. Came back again and this is what I find on first page. (I knew obviously)

It's obvious you don't like your job. You don't seem happy with your life either and you want someone to hear. But honestly who cares?

Anyways, if you are in another country, love the women there, why don't you write some positive experiences? is it not happening?

Quote: (07-30-2015 12:08 PM)SharpShooter Wrote:  

She's a skinny woman (not bony) with shoulder length hair, and braces!

Thats all I needed to know.

WB.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (07-31-2015 04:09 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I haven't been here for a while after reading too much on bitching about American women. Came back again and this is what I find on first page. (I knew obviously)

It's obvious you don't like your job. You don't seem happy with your life either and you want someone to hear. But honestly who cares?

Its a forum, for discussion isn't it? If you're not interested why not skip this thread?
Whats with the aggression?

Anyways, if you are in another country, love the women there, why don't you write some positive experiences? is it not happening?

I don't see his story negative, nor positive. It seems like its just a cultural observation, one that some may find interest in. Its what the forums about.

too much bitching

bitching

Americans are dreamers too

Feminity adds at least 2 points to a girls overall attractivesness. Likewise women want a masculine man and are repulsed by submissive betas.

Don't debate me.

skinny + feminine puts any woman in the USA miles ahead of the competition.

The culture is so effed up now and women are such low-quality in general (primarily bc they are often fat/obese) that anything foreign above a 5 looks like a model most of the time.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Quote: (07-30-2015 01:09 PM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

So a couple of guys hit on a Brazillian girl at work, and your conclusion is that the other 160 million women in the U.S. are low value?

Sounds more like they are bored, and men that are bored flirt with girls, especially foreign girls. Always have, always will.

I'd be careful about drawing sweeping conclusions based on one single anecdote. It can create a very jaded outlook.

This wasn't a sweeping conclusion. It's a fact. And yes, thin, Brazilian women are higher value than most American women. Further, this isn't a single anecdote. This is how it is everywhere. Foreign women who come here are higher value period. You call that a jaded view if you want to. I call it Red Pill Truth. If you want to think American girls are high value, that's your prerogative. But you're on this forum for a reason. Ignore the stories here at your peril.....

Quote: (07-31-2015 04:22 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Its a forum, for discussion isn't it? If you're not interested why not skip this thread?
Whats with the aggression?

I don't see his story negative, nor positive. It seems like its just a cultural observation, one that some may find interest in. Its what the forums about.

too much bitching

bitching

You're right, my job definitely sucks but my life most definitely does not. I make decent money and my lifestyle reflects that. If you want to characterize this post as bitching that's on you. I'm simply pointing out that femininity puts a woman more than a few rungs up the ladder in terms of SMV, sometimes regardless of looks a la, the Brazilian 5.

And yes, I do have good stories to tell about the red pill and if you checked out all of my threads and my column on ROK you'd have seen it. Good luck to you.

It's amazing to me that on every thread there's a person or two who attempts to "go against the grain" and end up missing the entire point of the post. This forum exists for a reason and if you're on it, you agree with most of what we talk about on some level. Denying that American women are low value or characterizing this forum as bitching is concern trolling. If you don't like this forum, don't read it. If you think you can go out and marry an American woman and live happily ever after, be my guest. We'll welcome you back here with open arms when the shit hits the fan.

Quote: (08-04-2015 11:58 AM)SharpShooter Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2015 01:09 PM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

This wasn't a sweeping conclusion. It's a fact. And yes, thin, Brazilian women are higher value than most American women. Further, this isn't a single anecdote. This is how it is everywhere. Foreign women who come here are higher value period. You call that a jaded view if you want to. I call it Red Pill Truth. If you want to think American girls are high value, that's your prerogative. But you're on this forum for a reason. Ignore the stories here at your peril.....

Easy guy, no need to get so defensive.

I do agree with what you are saying. But I also agree with B7s.

Yes, America is screwed up, but what he's telling you is don't let one anecdote sour your entire outlook on life. Women are just women. If you really insist that foreign women are better than the women you meet here, go and travel and date outside of the US. Really, nothing is stopping you from doing so.

Also, I believe B7s lives in Colorado, the thinnest state in the US with the lowest fatty population. So, he may not perceive things to be as bad as others do in other locations like Toronto or some bum-fuck town in Mississippi. Sometimes we forget that the USA is a very big country with many regional differences.

^ Denver and Colorado in general has quite a few plain and frumpy chicks. I'd say the quality is roughly equal to Seattle, except without the thin Asian chicks around if you are into that. The girls have a lot less attitude though and are easy going in general compared to coastal women.

Boulder has a lot of cute chicks because of CU Boulder.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:22 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Women are just women. Sometimes we forget that the USA is a very big country with many regional differences.

If anything, this is an understatement.

Think about Dallas vs. Miami, or Omaha vs. Los Angeles, or Portland vs. Atlanta.

They are practically incomparable. You might as well be talking about different countries.

Another way to think of it, is to look at our own members. The type of game Jariel runs in Miami is completely different than the type of game Soup runs in NYC. There are cultural similarities that all Americans share, similar to how all Europeans share certain commonalities, but both places are extremely diverse.

So that is why I get irritated when people want to say "American women suck." These statements ignore the diversity of the U.S., and lead guys to have jaded outlooks and attitudes.

The problem is that these attitudes are then used to defend their lack of success with women. It is easier blame "American girls" than it is to accept shortcomings in yourself or in your own game.

Quote: (08-04-2015 01:43 PM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

Think about Dallas vs. Miami, or Omaha vs. Los Angeles, or Portland vs. Atlanta.

And we have multi-page threads about regional differences in ease of day gaming between Polish cities. But I haven't seen a thread about regional differences between US cities... but then again, I haven't been here that long.

I do want to note that I've been guilty of writing off American women entirely in some of my recent posts in the past couple of months. When I do that, I find that this attitude hasn't been particularly helpful when I actually want to get some bangs here. I'm working towards having a more balanced attitude - I'm not there yet, but I know it is healthier that way.

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:22 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Also, I believe B7s lives in Colorado, the thinnest state in the US with the lowest fatty population.

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:32 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ Denver and Colorado in general has quite a few plain and frumpy chicks. I'd say the quality is roughly equal to Seattle, except without the thin Asian chicks around if you are into that. The girls have a lot less attitude though and are easy going in general compared to coastal women.

Boulder has a lot of cute chicks because of CU Boulder.

For the record, I love women in Colorado. There are many more top tier women in other cities, of course, but I've never been anywhere that values fitness and health as much as Denver/Boulder.

In fact, if you aren't extremely active on a daily basis, people think you just moved to the state, or that you are injured. It is almost comical how fit and active Colorado girls strive to be.

In some cities, girls brag about their new outfit or what club they partied at. In Colorado, girls brag about how many mountains they have climbed this summer, or days they have spent snowboarding last winter.

The result is a high volume of thin, fit, energetic girls. They are also extremely friendly, open minded, and have few hangups about fast sex. So that's why I like the place.

This thread got good.

New England, East Coast, The South, Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Southwest, Cali, Pacific Northwest, the West, Midwest, Appalachia.

Cross section with education/class/wealth/profession, age. And you got something.

WIA

I think we're confusing LTR capabilities and feminine behavior with bangability. American women are 100% great for the latter and practically nil for the former. Depends on what you're looking for.

I'd like to see a regional breakout session on game here in the states as well.

when I see these threads, and for being brazilian, all I can conclude is:

The grass is always greener on the other side

By the way, OP, do you which city she is from?

Quote: (08-04-2015 04:02 PM)the_ox Wrote:  

when I see these threads, and for being brazilian, all I can conclude is:

The grass is always greener on the other side

By the way, OP, do you which city she is from?

I'm already acclimated with the passive aggressive bullshit American women can put off....however....there are quite a few Brazilian women that are the queens of passive aggression...just..for no reason..them trying to pick verbal fights can literally come from nowhere. There's also a reason why so many people are divorced down here too.

For the Brazilians out there, I think it's "passivamente agressivo" or the slang version "cu docera?"

It's a bit different from the typical "crazy" or "passionate Latina" that will get pissed off due to jealousy...these passive aggressive mood swings from Brasileiras however is an unpredictable act that can wear off quick.

Denying that American women are low value or characterizing this forum as bitching is concern trolling

If you want to be looked as insane, you can say that in public.
('American guys are all douche bags' I can imagine what kind of girl would say such things)
I can only imagine, guys who gets ignored by girls all the time, will agree.

There is a Huge difference between 'you wanted it, you couldn't get it and now you are mad'
VS you didn't want it at all in the beginning.

You will be lying to yourself if you didn't have crushes on many american girls and don't run into girls you like daily basis. The only problem is you are Not getting their attention. If you really don't want them at all, then you won't give a single damn and won't even mention it.

I see attractive american girls all the time. Does it make my life happier if I keep hypnotize myself 'she must be a bitch, gold digging, manly whore'?

Quote: (08-04-2015 12:19 PM)SharpShooter Wrote:  

It's amazing to me that on every thread there's a person or two who attempts to "go against the grain" and end up missing the entire point of the post. This forum exists for a reason and if you're on it, you agree with most of what we talk about on some level. Denying that American women are low value or characterizing this forum as bitching is concern trolling. If you don't like this forum, don't read it. If you think you can go out and marry an American woman and live happily ever after, be my guest. We'll welcome you back here with open arms when the shit hits the fan.

Quote: (08-04-2015 08:32 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

I'm already acclimated with the passive aggressive bullshit American women can put off....however....there are quite a few Brazilian women that are the queens of passive aggression...just..for no reason..them trying to pick verbal fights can literally come from nowhere. There's also a reason why so many people are divorced down here too.

For the Brazilians out there, I think it's "passivamente agressivo" or the slang version "cu docera?"

It's a bit different from the typical "crazy" or "passionate Latina" that will get pissed off due to jealousy...these passive aggressive mood swings from Brasileiras however is an unpredictable act that can wear off quick.

Definitely man.

but what are u thinking about Brazil? are u enjoying?

Ps.: usually we say "cu doce", I'm not used to "the term cu docera" haha, at least among my friends