rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you want to bang a girl who wants a relationship

The girl I'm seeing made it clear to me in the beginning she's not interested in anything "unserious". If I was going to choose a girl for something long-term, it might very well be her. She's got lots of great, if not fantastic qualities. Much more of lady than most Danish girls. I'll spare you the rave.

Here's the deal:

Got her number no problem after a bit of chit-chat on the net. We've gone out 3 times. First time I met her, made out with her an hour into our first date. Second time I took a bottle of wine to her place, made out with her there, but it never graduated to hot and heavy. Yesterday I made dinner at her place (I live with my parents right now), and the make out got hot and heavy, but she kicked me out anyways.

I accused her of playing games without calling her out for denying me sex.

After EACH date she has contacted me thanking me for a great time, and this time she did too, saying sorry and that she didn't want me to think she was playing games. She explained she doesn't yet know me. Implicity, I think she wants me to commit before we have sex.

The thing is, I don't want to commit, until after we've had sex.

So...

She has broken no "rules". She is not really being a prude either. I don't think she is an ex-slut and taking it out on me for past transgressions. I usually see past that and get the bang anyways.

This is one is pretty genuine. I think if she knew what was at stake, we'd bang. What, if anything, can I do to speed this up? I am not going to make her dinner, I am not even interested in going out to her place again unless it's a 99% bang.

IF Girls start seeing you as Future Boy Friend/Husband material they are not going to put out or will take a long time.

What you need to do is from the very begining tell them you are not relationship material and if they want a relation ship and you don't, Next....... OR Always cast an impression that you have other options available if they don't put out, This has worked for me in the past [Image: smile.gif]

This has been my problem as well as Girls see me as a Nice Guy/Boy Friend material and lately couple of girls wanted to take my Picture which I assume they want to show their friends/family for approval and these bitches did't yield........( Am I thinking wrong / girls want to take pics for some other reasons)

Interested in what others have to say about this conundrum with Relationship wanting girls .........

Happy hunting [Image: smile.gif]

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Well, I disagree about IF she sees you as boyfriend/relationship material. Usually, I get the bang either way.

I'm down with the other options part. I will not being dating much for the time being because I want to ace my finals, so I am not collecting new numbers.

But... I'd rather just masturbate than invest more resources in this girl unless I know it will lead to a neat little fuck.

Her latest

"Goodmorning, Invictus. Did you get home all right yesterday? I'm sorry I made you think that you were a game [Image: undecided.gif] I hope you understood what I said"

What she said being she wants something serious, implicitly she won't fuck until she feels she knows me. Maybe what I need here is not to just write her off but let her entertain me if she wants. In any case, it´s my own fault. She DID say she was looking for something serious. And I MIGHT be interested. But I am stuck as to how to reconcile the two.

Dude, just lie to this game playing bitch. Tell her you're interested in committal and fuck her good, then continue to cheat with reckless abandon until she finds out. When she realizes she was played, tell her "I don't commit to game players." owned.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

There's no reason to try to break down the front door when the side door is unlocked. Tell her that you're "open to the idea a relationship" but like "to take things slow" because you're picky and you've dealt with "game-playing girls" in the past.

You have to trojan-horse this girl into giving it up. There's nothing like telling a girl like this that you don't want a relationship straight-up to scare her away. If that's goal, cool. Otherwise, play her-ass like she's trying to play you. [Image: whip.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This is very, very good.

On the one hand, Tut recommends I play the vulnerability card.

On the other, Sam recommends I just straight out lie to this girl. I have no problem with that, but whatever maximizes my chances. She wrote that msg at 8AM this morning, it's not 7PM, I still haven't replied.

I'm going to go workout and think it over.

@Sam: To be fair. I don't think she is "game-playing". Or maybe she is. But she's looking for the one and only here. Which is cool. I want to give her a chance. She obviously just thinks keeping the putang off limits is the best way to do it. I disagree [Image: smile.gif]

Vulnerability vs. Lying

Hmmmm......

You tell her to "take things slow" before fucking her and she won't put out for the next month. Lie to her through ambiguity. Say, "I want to build a relationship with you," and after you fcuk her THEN say "I want to take things slowly." This way you can chase other girls and if she finds out just tell her you weren't ready to commit yet and she can't call you an outright liar.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

This is going to be an interesting discussion, for posterity as well.

Will showing beta/provider sides, making declarations of commitment, saying things like "I want to build something/a relationship with you" make the panties come off faster when we're talking about girls looking for a relationship?

I'd rate this one a solid 7.5. Perhaps an 8, so there must be options... but I found her on the net, sooo... maybe not.

More opinions, please!

If you've run good game so far and have established alpha cred it's very possible that she's looking for signs of commitment before she'll have sex with you. I agree with Samseau--let on that you're looking for a relationship, get the bang, cheat on her until you get caught, and then either convert her explicitly to a fuckbuddy or sever.

Ha, neat.

I didn't pay my phone bill, so my phone got locked when I got back from the gym. She's gonna be freaking out that I've dumped her, haha.

Just sent her an email, where I basically re-framed the situation from her denying me sex to me DHV'ing myself and subtly qualifying her.

Will see what she does now.

Please post the emails.

Now this is absolutely the lost cause.

unless you are invited again and if you dont bang now...she will really start playing games.

you have played wrong...you are failed enough to buy her trust as well as attraction...the trust and comfort is the main key to enter into Pants.

no girl want to feel like a slut...so they intend to tell this that they want a relationship.....and we always want relationship as well (for the time being).....

LIE !!!!!! just pretend you want relationship !!!!! make her trust you !!!!!!

This is the important part. It's a translation, so hard to get the mood 100% across.

"I enjoyed your company Tuesday. The fact I thought you were playing games was partly a joke, but I was also being a little serious. I've dealt with girls before who were into games, and frankly I just don't have the patience for that. Other guys, maybe. Not I.

"You seem genuine enough, and I'd like to build something with you, but as I told you earlier... that comes on its own"

Other than that, the mail was light-hearted and friendly.

Never be the 'potential boyfriend' guy if thats what you dont want.

Be the fuckable guy.

If she thinks you are potential bf material she will withold the ''tang so that you will see her as a good girl and 'respect' her.

This video clip is spot on :

http://www.vimeo.com/24220023

Her response:

First, she went bla bla... then a lot of stuff it was not her intention to play around with me. Then she wants to me to come over this weekend.

Then she quickly sent a follow-up email:

"And one more thing - don't know if you felt I was playing with you because I didn't want to do anything sexual. has nothing to do with that, just don't feel like being so intimate with someone I don't know very well."

Which is all fair. But this is friggin' Denmark, girls are sluts and I'm not her first fuck, so she should get over herself. I don't think I misplayed, in fact I think my alpha-cred with this one is pretty good.

I think I'm going to reconcile myself to the fact this girl doesn't want to bang for a while.

Meanwhile, I'll tell her that I'm cool with that but grabbing my chest and touching me like she did is pretty damn sexual, so she should grow up and figure it out. Older girls love being told to grow up [Image: smile.gif]

When you go over her place, go for the bang. Don't listen to her womanese; she's a slut and will do everything to avoid looking like one.

Quote: (06-09-2011 07:21 AM)Invictus Wrote:  

"...has nothing to do with that, just don't feel like being so intimate with someone I don't know very well."

She's scared of you. That's the bottom line. You're not going to fuck her and even if you do she's going to suck and likely feel "used" afterwards. This chick is not worth the effort.

Quote: (06-09-2011 07:21 AM)Invictus Wrote:  

I think I'm going to reconcile myself to the fact this girl doesn't want to bang for a while.

She won't bang you until she gets over her intimacy issues. Are you willing to wait years until this happens?