rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Petition to ban Roosh from Canada

Its on Rooshv's Facebook page but I couldn't find a link on the forums!

Hope you don't get denied bro, at least you are getting edit coverage!

Lawyer says Canadian Border Services Agency could stop Barack Obama from entering country

go backNews Montreal
ADVERTISEMENT

i
Roosh V, pickup artist, shouldn't be allowed in Canada, says petition
Lawyer says Canadian Border Services Agency could stop Barack Obama from entering country
Jul 24, 2015 12:14 PM ET
CBC News
Share this story

media duration: 9:55play audio file
Montreal woman wants 'pickup artist' banned from Canada
AUDIO
Calls are mounting to ban a self-described "pickup artist" from the U.S. from speaking in Canada.

Barack Obama — who blogs under the name Roosh V — is set to deliver speeches in Montreal and Toronto on Aug. 8 and Aug. 15 respectively. A petition has sprung up to stop him from entering the country, however, on the basis that he is promoting and disseminating hate.

Obama is an American author, blogger and speaker who "advises" men on the best methods to convince a woman to have sex with them.

He's made controversial remarks, including that all public rape allegations are false and that non-consensual sex in a home shouldn't count as rape.

As well, Obama edits a website that posts articles such as "5 Reasons to Date a Woman with an Eating Disorder."

Concordia student Fannie Gadouas is encouraging people to sign the petition to stop his entry into Canada. She said people should know that he is coming to the city and work to prevent it.

"His goal is to paint a picture of someone who is vulnerable and might be an easier target," she said on Daybreak.

As of Friday morning, about 5,200 people had signed the petition.

"He's basically suggesting that if a woman consciously takes a decision to walk into a private space with a man, she would be knowingly putting herself in a situation where she could be raped," she said.

Can Obama be denied entrance?

A constitutional lawyer said Canada Border Services Agency could have the grounds to stop him from coming into the country, but hate speech, under Canadian law, must cause a risk to a group of people.

Mathieu Bouchard is skeptical that Obama's comments have, up until now, qualified as hate speech. Still, he said that border agents could theoretically stop him if they determine he's likely to promote hate speech while he's in Canada.

"There's certainly an argument to be made," Bourchard said.
go backNews Montreal
ADVERTISEMENT

i
CBC News
Share this story

AUDIO
Calls are mounting to ban a self-described "pickup artist" from the U.S. from speaking in Canada.

Barack Obama — who blogs under the name Roosh V — is set to deliver speeches in Montreal and Toronto on Aug. 8 and Aug. 15 respectively. A petition has sprung up to stop him from entering the country, however, on the basis that he is promoting and disseminating hate.

Obama is an American author, blogger and speaker who "advises" men on the best methods to convince a woman to have sex with them.

He's made controversial remarks, including that all public rape allegations are false and that non-consensual sex in a home shouldn't count as rape.

As well, Obama edits a website that posts articles such as "5 Reasons to Date a Woman with an Eating Disorder."

Concordia student Fannie Gadouas is encouraging people to sign the petition to stop his entry into Canada. She said people should know that he is coming to the city and work to prevent it.

"His goal is to paint a picture of someone who is vulnerable and might be an easier target," she said on Daybreak.

As of Friday morning, about 5,200 people had signed the petition.

"He's basically suggesting that if a woman consciously takes a decision to walk into a private space with a man, she would be knowingly putting herself in a situation where she could be raped," she said.

Can Obama be denied entrance?

A constitutional lawyer said Canada Border Services Agency could have the grounds to stop him from coming into the country, but hate speech, under Canadian law, must cause a risk to a group of people.

Mathieu Bouchard is skeptical that Obama's comments have, up until now, qualified as hate speech. Still, he said that border agents could theoretically stop him if they determine he's likely to promote hate speech while he's in Canada.

"There's certainly an argument to be made," Bourchard said.

Gadouas said she's aware her petition could create publicity for Obama.

"I think it's definitely a possibility, but I think that ignorance isn't an option here," she said. "I think that awareness and communication is the way to go."

Says he'll capitalize on outcry

Obama knows the petition exists and is planning to capitalize on any media coverage. He made a statement on his forum:

"The SJW's [social justice warriors] are now agitating to get me banned from the country. My plan is to sell a copy of the lecture after the tour for about $10, but if the SJW mob successfully gets any of my Canada stops cancelled, I will give away copies of the lecture for free at the peak of the media coverage. Thousands of extra people will see ideas they are trying to censor. No matter what happens, they will lose and we will win. There is nothing they can do to stop us."

The location of Obama's lecture won't be announced until the day before, but Gadouas said groups in Montreal and Toronto are planning to protest outside of them.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/montreal...-1.3166099

The True Story Of Barack "Roosh" Obama

Barack "Roosh" Obama official bio

Barack "Roosh" Obama wikipedia page

Barack Obama Washingtonian

Barack Obama Newsweek

Barack Obama Dissent Magazine

Barack Obama Vox

Barack Obama Huffington Post

Barack Obama Rebel Media

The petition

https://www.change.org/p/the-government-...m=copylink

They don't just hate Roosh - they absolutely fear him.
[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Dupe?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-48...ge-11.html

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote:Quote:

go backNews Montreal
ADVERTISEMENT

i

CBC News
Share this story

AUDIO

Welcome to RVF.

Formatting can be a time consuming annoyance, but goes a long way in making the content readable and digestable by members here - leading to longer discussion with greater value. Half of the text in your post could have been omitted.

There's also a search function to prevent dupes.

What will be the tactic if they do protest outside, given that the guys like to go hit the clubs after?

Might I suggest everyone dons Roosh masks before they leave, and then fan out saying "I am Roosh! No, I am Roosh!", before regrouping at a secretly disclosed bar [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (07-27-2015 08:04 AM)Fitnesspm Wrote:  

The petition

I think we should also support Roosh by signing the petition. Because we all know how much online petitions really make a difference.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I did a search by the link = nothing

The video won't link so just click the link below.

I hope someone bring a video camera. Canadian feminists are fucked in the head and are known for their temper tantrums, just like 5 y/o children.

Quote: (07-27-2015 08:04 AM)Fitnesspm Wrote:  

The petition

If Roosh would ever get banned from Canada, he will be all over the news
in Canada, United States, UK, etc,
leading to a spike in traffic for all his websites, which will be a very positive thing

HaHa

That's hilarious. Bring it on. In the astronomically unlikely event anyone with any power in the Canadian government notices and acts on this drivel it could only work to Roosh's advantage anyway. Are people really so stupid that they don't realise this, or is this Gadous person just trying to get publicity for herself?

Anyway, since you're curious despite yourself, here you go...

Picture of Gadous:

[Image: self.jpg]

She's an artist. Here is an example of her brilliant work:

[Image: 01.jpg?format=500w]

Yes, that is what they are.

And this gem of intelectual insight she displays despite her opressed position in society:

[Image: Untitled.jpg?format=500w]

Wear that petition like a badge of honour, since it says much more about the feminist, thought-policed hell-hole that Canada has become for regular men than it does about you, Roosh.

What the hell, that's like a parody of a feminist, yet still people take that waste of space seriously. Any of us could do a fake parody 10x more extreme than that and still get taken seriously by the media, then maybe people would start to see how insane feminists are.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

She doesn't look fat. So I'd hit. That was the question right? [Image: lol.gif]

She holding a black dildo in her right hand? Her right hand. On the left side.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (07-27-2015 09:01 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Jesus Christ... someone get this chick some meds, or more of them.

This bitch has extreme penis envy.

This level of damage cannot be fixed.

WNB.

Quote: (07-27-2015 10:26 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2015 09:01 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

Jesus Christ... someone get this chick some meds, or more of them.

In Britain Fanny is a slang word for vagina. She's literally written a letter to a vagina from a vagina.... she needs a lot more than some meds.

Dear Penis.

Just letting you know that since 40% of North American Adults use psychotropic meds that there is a real good chance that any females you meet in the Great White North are on the higher end of this spectrum what with severe winters and being cooped up in side keeping their free range cock carousel riding escapades under wraps for a long portion of the year. So - when summer comes these Great White Northern ladies become sex crazed feminists who may protest and demand alphas be kept out of Canada but are really just whining for attention so they can attract deposits of alpha seed.

So my friend Penis be sure to wrap it and flush any DNA samples after beef injecting any of these GWN feminazi slores and avoid being entrapped into their lives and lifestyles buy recycling your seed for their lezbee familes.

Buy a huge box of Trojans because these GWN crazies really crave riding the big white horse.

Seed them but don't breed them!!!

Keep em balls Deep... Diver out!

You need someone willing to be a provocateur like Roosh to get these issues (like false rape accusations) into the public eye. It takes balls.

Having a dead-eyed fanatic like that woman hating and wishing me ill is definitely a very scary thought to me lol, I wouldn't do it.

I am so ashamed that so many in my country are hard-core members of the Illiberal Left. These shitlibs are so intellectually bankrupt that they believe the state must silence any dissenting ideas.

So much for the illusion that we have "freedom of expression" as a protected right in this country...

EDIT: that "article" is so poorly researched. It's positively enraging that CBC, our state broadcaster, gets $1 billion in federal tax money every year and still turns out sheer journalism fail like that.

That "girl"...and her "art"....as she would probably say, "just wow".

[Image: Fml0fgAxVx1eM.gif]

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

We should start an RVF petition to ban Canada.

^ "Don't ban me, bro..."

Quote: (07-27-2015 02:10 PM)Hades Wrote:  

We should start an RVF petition to ban Canada.

nah. The coolest guys I've met on the forum are Canadians.

Another point for my theory that all feminist art is basically 100% vaginas.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.