rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you make money?

How do you make money?

Hi guys.
I want to start this thread, so that everyone could describe how they earn money, and how good it works with your game.
This might be useful for someone thinking of changing a lifestyle or for someone in beginning of this path.

I'll start with myself.
I work in offshore industry, oil and gas and offshore wind. On a 4 weeks on 4 weeks off rota.
Pros:
* Good money.
* I can use my free 4 weeks to go whenever I want and game there (company buys the ticket)
Cons:
* Hard to maintain LTR

How do you make money?

There is an old thread on this exact topic that might be useful to you.

How are you guys making $$$
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1339.html

How do you make money?

Currently make money through my job.

As for developing multiple streams of income... I'm still working on it. Ask me again in a few months or a year, and I'll tell you.

How do you make money?

I sell SJW tears, hot sellers. Can't keep them in stock.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

How do you make money?

Quote: (07-23-2015 09:37 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

There is an old thread on this exact topic that might be useful to you.

How are you guys making $$$
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1339.html

Thanks for the link. I did a search beforehand, but I was searching making money not making $$$ [Image: smile.gif] I'll look through this thread.
Well I see last post was in 2013. Things might have changed. So this is still topical.

How do you make money?

^ Things have definately changed. For instance, Vac Perm posted some domain links to the product he was affiliate marketing, and they're dead now.

How do you make money?

Affiliate marketing in a specific niche.

Simple model really - I build a list and I email it regularly with offers that may be of interest. When I tell people what my business is about they're usually disappointed by it's sheer simplicity.

In a nutshell - traffic, list building, offers, regular emailing.

How do you make money?

Quote: (07-24-2015 04:28 AM)davyjose Wrote:  

Affiliate marketing in a specific niche.

Simple model really - I build a list and I email it regularly with offers that may be of interest. When I tell people what my business is about they're usually disappointed by it's sheer simplicity.

In a nutshell - traffic, list building, offers, regular emailing.

I hear about this often, but I've yet to understand how it actually works. How did you go about picking/discovering a niche, and approximately how much do you pull? I always figured everything has been amazoned or ebayed by now.

How do you make money?

I work in IT as a network administrator mon-fri, the weekends and some evenings I do freelance home healthcare for private clients ( mainly "technical" work such as morphine pumps, wound care, catheterization etc etc ) for a bit of extra money to speed up my "passive" income stream namely paying off the mortgage on my rental property. I hope to one day soon ( 5-10 years ) be able to retire in Eastern Europe or SEA off of rental income, with savings and maybe a small stock portfolio for backup + freelance IT if the need arises.

As one might imagine working so many hours and working in IT doesn't really do wonders for your game/lifestyle but I still manage to do ok, mostly because I still work out at least 4 days a week and have traveled extensively, providing for decent conversation material.

How do you make money?

You make money with a printing press. Duh /sarc

How do you make money?

I fly airplanes. More specifically, the Boeing 737. It's a fun job and I make decent money doing it, but it's very hard and expensive to get into. Student loans are in the $150,000 - $200,000 range and many people end up being a completely qualified airline pilot with $150k debt and working in a supermarket because it's so hard to get a job. Usually, I end up with 3 days off in a week which gives me a lot of free time. I also have a decent amount of vacation days in a year which allows me to travel to interesting places. The downside is that it's hard to get very specific and popular times off.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

How do you make money?

Quote: (07-24-2015 10:53 AM)Running Turtles Wrote:  

I fly airplanes. More specifically, the Boeing 737. It's a fun job and I make decent money doing it, but it's very hard and expensive to get into. Student loans are in the $150,000 - $200,000 range and many people end up being a completely qualified airline pilot with $150k debt and working in a supermarket because it's so hard to get a job. Usually, I end up with 3 days off in a week which gives me a lot of free time. I also have a decent amount of vacation days in a year which allows me to travel to interesting places. The downside is that it's hard to get very specific and popular times off.

That is ridiculous...I was of the impression Airline Pilots don't frequently make more than 100k per year yet they end up that far in debt is brutal.

One of the cool things about reading the older thread is you actually see some people who were starting something then you look at their current country / recent posts and they are now successfully living abroad as expats.

I practice Civil Litigation. There is no better feeling in the world than at trial when you can tell the Judge is going to be in your favour.

How do you make money?

Perhaps this should be merged with the older thread which has a lot of great info. Just a suggestion.

How do you make money?

I own some apartments and handle them with airbnb. I rent them in colombia for guys in the forum and through airbnb. It is a pretty good business vs the work i have to put into.
Through the years I´ve met plenty of guys that travel around and live a pretty decent life with the rent they receive from the apartments they have. If you want to travel around and you dont mind having a limited income, saving until you have enough to buy property is a great idea. The rest usually come here for a couple of weeks and then they have to head back to work for 6 months or so. it´s not bad either though.

You can travel around south america with little money, but maintaining travelling lifestyle requires quite some income.

How do you make money?

I fly private jets. Earlier poster is accurate about potential debt for school, but I was lucky to start really young and ended up with no debt. As far as salaries for airline pilots, the commuters / regionals will pay under 100k, but majors pay well above that. Its a long road to a job at a major or even a good private jet gig though. I work 15 days per month and have 4 vacations per year.