rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Four Days and a thousand bucks, where?

Flight, accommodations, travel...where do you go?

WIA

Canada maybe? I've been looking into a trip there myself and a roundtrip to Ontario/Edmonton would run me about 400. Then maybe Airbnb for 200-250. Then the remaining cash for "flash money."

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (07-23-2015 06:13 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Edmonton

[Image: tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400.gif]

Oahu, Hawaii. I've done this trip frequently and from LA its the best bang for the buck.

Flight = 300 (have to time it kind of right)
Hotel = 100-120 a night x 3 nights = 400 after all the fees and crap like that. Air BnB might be cheaper but I've never really done that and have lucked out with cheap hotels in central waikiki every time.

300 bucks to do whatever. Eat spam musubi and plate lunches. drink some cheap happy hour beers at dukes and tan on the beach.

If this is for yourself and you are still in D.C., it's a no-brainer. Either Ocean City, Maryland or the Jersey Shore. You can easily drive to both places and you can probably do four days for under $1,000, maybe far under $1,000. I heard crickets when I posted about a Jersey Shore meetup next weekend, so I'll probably be on my own.

New Orleans, or somewhere in Canada that I'd like to (re) visit such as Ottawa/Montréal or Halifax. Of course, I'm based on the US east coast, so if I were a westerner, this would definitely be different.

Oh shit. Did I say Edmonton? I meant Calgary.

Taking a vacation to the oil sands doesn't sound so bad either...

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Maybe DR? Not sure what a flight runs you from DC.

Quote: (07-23-2015 07:52 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Maybe DR? Not sure what a flight runs you from DC.

I think the best way is American Airlines through Miami and it should cost between $500.00 and $600.00 including everything. Southwest now has direct flights from BWI to Costa Rica for about $300.00 to $400.00 including everything. I think that's a really good deal. Taca goes direct from Dulles to San Salvador for around $500.00 or a little more. It used to be about $300.00. I think I paid about $300.00 for a nonstop flight on Southwest from BWI to Cancun, two of the three times I went to Playa del Carmen. I still like my suggestion in the post I made above. Four days is too short for an international trip.

Where ever JetBlue or Sprint flies on sale.

Canada is great for Americans these days, our dollar sucks.

How about Toronto Archie? Only an hour flight from NYC

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

1. Mexico City
2. Santo Domingo
3. San Salvador
4. Iceland (Wow air discount fares ex-BWI)
5. Lima

All 5 of these will be under $1k flights+accommodation.

I'd live it up in NYC for four days, go see a yankee's game, eat a corn beef at carnegie deli, go to the art mesuem, hit the night clubs, walk time square and talk to chicks.

I always have a blast when I go there.

Being on the west coast I'd probably fly to Mexico, but I may never come back.

If you're in DC then what about DR or Montreal?

Late July? Montreal.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (07-23-2015 08:19 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Where ever JetBlue or Sprint flies on sale.

Canada is great for Americans these days, our dollar sucks.

How about Toronto Archie? Only an hour flight from NYC

You really trying to wound the poor man!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Would probably do DR for four days and a grip.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Santo Domingo.

Flight. Airbnb or hotel with rooftop pool on the Malecon or in Piantini. Pipeline hard. Spam your pipeline pics of your rooftop pool. Profit.

Bottle service one night at Moma could be used if needed.

Chicago is pretty nice in the summertime and worth checking out.

What about Cuba?

Quote: (07-23-2015 11:07 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

What about Cuba?

Good luck being an American getting a flight there for under $900! He'd have to fly to Canada first or elsewhere. Also, if he were able to get on one of the direct flights they are outrageously expensive in the US for the distance. JFK--> Cuba is around $1,000. I do the same flight from Toronto for $375-$550 regularly.

I don't mind flying on 4 day trips. I've done 3 day trips to Cuba before and had a blast.

Quote: (07-23-2015 10:31 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

Santo Domingo.

Flight. Airbnb or hotel with rooftop pool on the Malecon or in Piantini. Pipeline hard. Spam your pipeline pics of your rooftop pool. Profit.

Bottle service one night at Moma could be used if needed.

What does bottle service run you there? I'm not familiar with Santo Domingo prices. By that I mean a bottle of whisky say Chivas Regal 12 or Jack Daniels.

Quote: (07-24-2015 01:15 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

What about Cuba?

Good luck being an American getting a flight there for under $900! He'd have to fly to Canada first or elsewhere. Also, if he were able to get on one of the direct flights they are outrageously expensive in the US for the distance. JFK--> Cuba is around $1,000. I do the same flight from Toronto for $375-$550 regularly.

I don't mind flying on 4 day trips. I've done 3 day trips to Cuba before and had a blast.

Yeah, from Houston it's over $600 and it can't be more than a two hour flight. That's kind of screwed up.

For 4 days I would go somewhere to relax and not worry about anything. That includes meeting girls.

Imagine the stress of pipelining for a 4 day trip? I know some guys here have done it very successfully but I feel like that would be plenty of work on its own. For me it wouldn't be worth it.

I'd rather save the girl-chasing for when I'm back home or on a longer trip.

I'm very limited on travel experience still, but for a 4 way getaway I would either go to Montreal for touristic purposes and events in the summer, or Cabarete Dominican Republic just to relax in a chill beach away from all the noise drinking cheap mojitos and eating well. Day trip from there to Puerto Plata is also possible if one was so inclined for a bit of adventure. There are also some tourist packages in Cabarete to explore some of the jungles and waterfalls nearby if I remember correctly.

Quote: (07-24-2015 01:15 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

What about Cuba?

You can fly there from Tampa no problem.

ATL, Georgia. $100 rt drive and $100/night nice hotel in Buckhead. $500 to fuck 4 DTF black non-pro lizards. If $1500, then we're talking Caribbean. If $2000, then we're talking South America/Europe.