rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First and last chance

First and last chance

Hey lads. So I've been in Melbourne for 2 weeks now during my uni break staying with family. I was sick of venturing into the city so fired up tinder. Banged one girl in the bathroom of a pub and another off tinder. Been tindering alot and organised a date with a girl. Problem is I never really date girls and logistically its a nightmare unless I fuck her at her house. She knows I'm leaving shortly but still agreed to a date tomorrow. I see this as her being down. Anyone have some advice on quick escalation methods or any way of weasling myself either into her car or home? Shes 20 and a student so presumably living with parents...

First and last chance

Apologies for poor punctuation, syntax etc... Just blurting out thoughts as they come to mind

First and last chance

Suggest one of the following:
1. Let your family know you might bring a girl, so they should give you space.
2. Try using a friend's appartment.
3. Motel.

As per escalation - kino, kino and kino again. You have nothing to lose.
Go and seal the deal.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi