rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girl Slob Spiral

Over the weekend I was in Chicago swooping this fly Mexican girl (lived there till 12) who is very feminine ie hates Ugg Boots, only wears high heels, skirts etc.

Anyways, we were rolling during the day to this street fest with a couple of other girls who were her friend that lived in her building (both pretty fly, but American).

While I was taking a shower, my girl rolled down to their apartments to get something before we left and when she came back, she said, "My friend wants me to wear flip-flops, she says I always dress up too much".

I told her to tell that other girl to f*ck off, and wear high heels. Which she did.

Bottom line, American girls are perpetuating this "Slob Spiral". I didn't really know the cause but I think I pinpointed it.

I really don't think there is any hope.

Get out while you can. I can only imagine what this country will look like in 10 years.

Quote: (06-06-2011 01:24 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Bottom line, American girls are perpetuating this "Slob Spiral".

No doubt. Girls are the worst enablers for one anothers' negative-ass behaviors: from slutting it up on a "girls' night out," even when the beta boyfriend is at home, to lame fashion trends or iPhone addiction. The problem in America is that the obesity-, manly-girl-, and fashion-clone epidemics have reached a saturation point so the herd mentality is working against them (and us). If they were copying each others' femininity, we'd be golden.

[Image: attachment.jpg1741]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Tuthmosis -

That picture makes me want to drink Clorox.

"If they were copying each others' femininity, we'd be golden."

So true.

This is one of the reasons I think I need to base myself out of Miami Beach. (Kind of interesting how the "least" American city is the best in this regard).

There, you have the Cubanas, Colombianas and Eastern European girls all pushing the bar higher. Then the models push the bar higher. Then the other Latinas push up the bar.

So you get an opposite of a downward spiral. (What is the word for that?)

So then, even when girls visit Miami from weesh parts of America, they know they have to wear high heels and dresses to even be in the Game.

And the guys more or less come pretty wack.

There is a perfect seam for the cultured, well dressed, International Playboy to just cut it up.

It's glorious.

Quote: (06-06-2011 01:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Vicious cycle.

Quote: (06-06-2011 01:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Virtuous cycle.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Sammy: I think you misunderstood thegmanifesto's question. When he said "So you get an opposite of a downward spiral. (What is the word for that?)", he meant "What is the word for the opposite of a downward spiral?". And the answer is "an upward spiral", or "a virtuous cycle".

I think these girls are getting used to being able to get away with whatever they want. They're spoiled and no one, especially not their girlfriends, calls them out on their "fashion flops" (no pun intended).

They're getting used to being lazy and have gone from thinking it's "OK to be comfortable when I'm not on a date" to "I can be comfortable AND sexy whenever I want."

Of course we all know this is a load of crap. My motto: "Shut it... put the heels on and suck it up."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

does anyone have the feeling that girls not only tell their friends they don't need to dress up, but that the sloppier ones encourage their friends to do it so its a "level playing field" so to speak? If seen this happen with younger girls, usually when there's a pair of friends where one is significantly hotter than the other though the hotter one dresses down to the level of the other one.

Quote: (06-06-2011 03:11 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I think these girls are getting used to being able to get away with whatever they want. They're spoiled and no one, especially not their girlfriends, calls them out on their "fashion flops" (no pun intended).

They're getting used to being lazy and have gone from thinking it's "OK to be comfortable when I'm not on a date" to "I can be comfortable AND sexy whenever I want."

Of course we all know this is a load of crap. My motto: "Shut it... put the heels on and suck it up."

Sad thing is that these chicks are right. As long as lame ass guys are going to chase them if they're in sweats and a ponytail or rocking pajama bottoms in public, wearing uggs whatever, they're right in that they can be comfortable and thought of as sexy. I like being fit and in shape as much or more than most guys, but if I knew, if any of us knew that our quality of tail wasn't going to go down and the frequency of tail wasn't going to go down would we be busting our ass living on tasteless food as much as we do? I wouldn't, I'd indulge more, I wouldn't let myself go but I wouldn't be as hardcore about it as I am now. They've all heard and seen the same shit we've heard and seen, guys in movies and tv and in real life say they look cutest when they're just casual, that making an effort somehow means they're high maintenance and that all guys hate high maintenance so really they think they're doing us a favor. As long as they believe that and have guys who will chase them while they're wearing a glorified hefty bag they're having bad thinking validated and they'll keep pushing the sloppy boundaries

I don't think I can ever return back to America for more than a couple months. I rather be poor in a Rio favela but with real women.

The Tom Leykis Show-Live on air conforntation between a Latina(Mexican, supports more traditional role, believes in pleasing husband) and a typical American girl(actually tries to argue that the Latina must have been molested/abused because she believes in more traditional role):

Choice quotes(none of this is made up, you gotta hear it to believe it):

Mexican lady: "We latinas value our men!"
American: "You value your man because you sit at home getting your ass kicked everyday!"

American woman: "You mexican women will sit home, get your ass kicked all day, cook dinner. I sell cars-I work 12 hours a day!"

American woman to Mexican lady: "What do you do, do you slave after your man all day, doing nothing for yourself?"
Mexican lady: "No, I'm a notary public. My dad-a MAN-taught me to be like that!"
American woman: "Ok, well my dad taught me to not take ANY shit from a man!"

American Woman: "Everytime we go out to dinner, he pays for it. Everytime I need something, he pays for it. Why? Because he's the man!"
Mexican lady in response: "Do you know how many times I have paid for my husband's dinner or his family? Half the time or more."
American woman: "I'm not going to do that-I'm a woman! I don't have to do that, I go to work!"
Mexican Lady: You know what you should do? You should sometimes tell your husband "Honey I love you-let me go buy you dinner".
American woman(emphatically): "NOOOO!! No!"

Mexican Woman(different one who has called in to respond to American): "All you[american women] do is sit there and moan! That why we latinas are the biggest players-we work, but still take care of our men!"
American Woman: "Maybe because we've trained our men so well that's all we have to do!"(yikes)

Tom Leykis(to american):"I'm sure you're great at your job, but you're a bitch!"
Tom Leykis(again to American): "You prove my point. This is why I will never go near an American women. You are exhibit A!"

Real fun episode, worth a listen.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

a rising tide lifts all boats...

Quote: (06-06-2011 06:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I don't think I can ever return back to America for more than a couple months. I rather be poor in a Rio favela but with real women.

It's a fucked-up state of affairs to be sure. I'm periodically reminded of their massive differences in femininity, sweetness, and charm.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I met a couple of average Canadian college girls (with a routine day approach) and the contrast between them and even above-average American girls couldn't have been more stark. (I've known enough Canadian girls to differentiate between those that are average and exceptional in the above respects.) For one, they stopped to talk to me when I politely opened them as they walked past my table on the street. After a couple of minutes, they sat down at some open chairs to continue the conversation. After leaving, they didn't play any games: responding to my texts promptly and politely; actually telling me they wanted to hang out; and just being sweet generally. When we agreed on a night to meet-up, one of the girls texted me "yay! I'm looking forward to seeing you." When we were out that night, one of the girls--my target--kept telling me how "cool" and "fun" I was, and how she wanted to keep in touch with me after she went back to Canada. Unfortunately, I had a multi-layered logistical nightmare that night that precluded me from taking my target somewhere to close the deal, but could have done so without any bullshit. She wasn't drunk, and didn't need to be.

Only truly exceptional American girls would allow themselves to be that "vulnerable" or honest with a guy they liked. It's really a tiny minority, versus a couple of random, average girls from somewhere else. Even if the American girl slept with the guy, she would manage to somehow make it cheap and slutty, since sex is all she has and therefore can't "package" it with anything else. These Canadian girls knew how to be sweet and feminine, uncorrupted by the American ways. Sex with one of them would have seemed like part of a larger experience, rather than the singular goal, which--once achieved--would have rendered the girl otherwise irrelevant.

Unfortunately, my plans for the next few years require that I spend most of my time in the States, so I've worked hard at refining my cherry-picking and screening skills. I do a reasonable job, but the American pickings are definitely more than slim--they're anorexic--unlike the girls themselves.

Quote: (06-06-2011 03:11 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

This. Right here.

Almost all of the bad behaviour of women can be traced back to men. Men perpetuate this shit, well betas, though I'm sure even of a good number of the men here have gone after a girl who engages in subpar behaviour because at times its that or nothing.

This can be applied to fattening of WAMs (white american women) too. I remember being teenage Daring and just discovering wank material on the web, BBW was a FETISH term you saw on "those" sites, now you see it every day life, its a term of endearment now.

(I hate self linking but this is relevant)

http://www.singlewm.com/2011/05/que.html

Thats a post I did about a woman I see at work almost every day. I had always assumed that she was white based off the fact that, well, she is white, just in appearance though. She didn't fit the WAM mold, turns out the "white girl" is actually South American.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

G,

I wouldn't rep Miami that hard, the majority of girls here are caught up in the slob spiral, Latin or not, my generation is more American than anything else.

But I know you're a Beach dude, and Miami Beach and Miami are two completely different worlds.

[Image: 2693617690032497602S600x600Q85.jpg]

Quote: (06-06-2011 07:08 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

It's a fucked-up state of affairs to be sure. I'm periodically reminded of their massive differences in femininity, sweetness, and charm.

Just a couple of weeks ago, I met a couple of average Canadian college girls (with a routine day approach) and the contrast between them and even above-average American girls couldn't have been more stark. (I've known enough Canadian girls to differentiate between those that are average and exceptional in the above respects.) For one, they stopped to talk to me when I politely opened them as they walked past my table on the street. After a couple of minutes, they sat down at some open chairs to continue the conversation. After leaving, they didn't play any games: responding to my texts promptly and politely; actually telling me they wanted to hang out; and just being sweet generally. When we agreed on a night to meet-up, one of the girls texted me "yay! I'm looking forward to seeing you." When we were out that night, one of the girls--my target--kept telling me how "cool" and "fun" I was, and how she wanted to keep in touch with me after she went back to Canada. Unfortunately, I had a multi-layered logistical nightmare that night that precluded me from taking my target somewhere to close the deal, but could have done so without any bullshit. She wasn't drunk, and didn't need to be.

Only truly exceptional American girls would allow themselves to be that "vulnerable" or honest with a guy they liked. It's really a tiny minority, versus a couple of random, average girls from somewhere else. Even if the American girl slept with the guy, she would manage to somehow make it cheap and slutty, since sex is all she has and therefore can't "package" it with anything else. These Canadian girls knew how to be sweet and feminine, uncorrupted by the American ways. Sex with one of them would have seemed like part of a larger experience, rather than the singular goal, which--once achieved--would have rendered the girl otherwise irrelevant.

Unfortunately, my plans for the next few years require that I spend most of my time in the States, so I've worked hard at refining my cherry-picking and screening skills. I do a reasonable job, but the American pickings are definitely more than slim--they're anorexic--unlike the girls themselves.

That's a great anecdote. I keep hearing nothing but good things from men about Canadian women in the aggregate. Makes me want to go, though that winter is kind of intimidating.

Isn't it interesting how two countries that are so similar can turn out to be so different?

Canada and the United States are both in the anglosphere.

Both North American(economically and politically, Canada is closer to America than anyone else).

Both saw the growth of feminism. It isn't like Canadian girls are oppressed or anything-they work and have as many opportunities and legal respect under the law that American girls have. Canada isn't Afghanistan under Taliban rule or anything, it is a liberal democratic nation.

And yet in spite of all this, we can't help but observe the massive gulf between the quality of the average American girl and her Canadian counterpart.
Something about America's culture just creates this dysfunctional dynamic. I don't even think feminism in and of itself is really to blame anymore-American society is just messed up.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Why all these ho's got sandals on? They're clearly not at the beach.
@Tuthmosis, what part of canada were those girls u met from?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (06-06-2011 09:09 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

The funniest part of that picture is all of them are trying to do a cute pose.

Quote: (06-06-2011 09:44 PM)jariel Wrote:  

And failing, some quite spectacularly. The one farthest to the right just looks completely out of her element.

Ya, she's lost, she's the only one with her head down.

Also notice that at least 5 of them have on a pair of oversized sunglasses.

Quote: (06-06-2011 02:54 PM)gds555 Wrote:  

Sammy: I think you misunderstood thegmanifesto's question. When he said "So you get an opposite of a downward spiral. (What is the word for that?)", he meant "What is the word for the opposite of a downward spiral?". And the answer is "an upward spiral", or "a virtuous cycle".

That'll teach me to try and post on the forum at 3am.

@Tuthmosis, what part of canada were those girls u met from?

These girls were from Vancouver, which was surprising, actually. Girls from there tend to be the most "American" among Canadians (which is partly why I didn't classify them as exceptional Canadian specimens). I've found the ones from Ontario (London/Toronto) and Quebec (Montreal) to be the best. That's the crazy part: the most American among Canadian girls are still better.

Quote: (06-06-2011 09:44 PM)jariel Wrote:  

That picture illustrates perfectly the girl-clone phenomenon I'm always preaching about (and the herd mentality in general). It's upsetting in a way that's hard to describe.

That said, I'd call dibs on far left. [Image: bash.gif]

(The wide-stanced third-from-the-right is the most hilarious of the bunch.)

"Canadian girls from Vancouver are the most American"? Thats surprising to me. I've been to Toronto and I figured that they would be the most Americanized. To me TO girls have a diluted east coast New York attitude and I assumed VC girls would have a diluted Seattle/west coast attitude. Anything in particular that differentiates a TO chick from a VC girl? Is Vancouver worth hitting up in your opinion?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Its amazing how much worse girls look in Ugg boots than high heels.

[Image: Leighton+Meester+UGGs+UGG+Boots.jpg]

[Image: Leighton+Meester+UGGs+UGG+Boots.jpg]

[Image: Blake+Lively+Bailey+Button+UGGs.jpg]

[Image: blake_lively_marie_claire.jpg]

I found the worst blog ever: http://www.igotuggs.com/2009/05/uggs-and-city.html (I can't get the photo to post)

Check the commentary:

"UGGs and the City | Four Girls in UGG Boots in New York City

Now this is a great picture! What more could you ask for? Four cute girls, all in UGG boots in New York City! This picture epitomizes this blog. Cute Girls + UGGs + NYC = I Got UGGs!"

Now I really want to drink some liquid Drano.