rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Feminist Self-Cucks: Considers it an Achievement

This is crazy and the next mainstream media push. This guy willfully became a cuckold and considers it a serious achievement. He's now "enlightened" and understands the true meaning of feminism.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-ope...inism.html

Quote:Quote:

Before my wife started sleeping with other men, I certainly considered myself a feminist, but I really only understood it in the abstract. When I quit working to stay at home with the kids, I began to understand it on a whole new level. I am an economically dependent househusband coping with the withering drudgery of child-rearing. Now that I understand the reality of that situation, I don’t blame women for demanding more for themselves than the life of the housewife.

lol From housewife to married whore.

In this way, my masculine self-image was stretched but not broken. Diaper bag notwithstanding, I was still a Man. It wasn’t until my wife mentioned one evening that she’d kissed another man and liked it and wanted to do more than kiss next time that I realized how my status as a Man depended on a single fact: that my wife fucked only me.

If you think he finally sees the light and puts an end to his wife seeing other men, you're wrong.

When my wife told me she wanted to open our marriage and take other lovers, she wasn’t rejecting me, she was embracing herself. When I understood that, I finally became a feminist.

Wow, just wow. Is this how traditional marriage will become "equal" to gay marriage? By degrading committed exclusive relationships to resemble typical gay relationships (uncommitted and promiscuous)?

Dupe thread.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49136.html

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm