rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bar sets

Bar sets

Heys guys, ive approached tons of times at a bar thats just packed with hot latinas sitting at tables. This bar is 30 minutes away from my house and I usually approach girls in sets of two. From my little experience these "two set" groups are more responsive to my approach than 3+ or more and I usually settle for a phone number but haven't got any lays.

my question is what would be your game-plan in my situation? I also always go alone as I dont have a wing.

I dress nice, go indirect. One girl asked me "how are you like james bond" lol i get more confident every time I approach, and that time i was seasoned.

my hometown is lame, there are not any hot girls really. I always have to travel to see them.

not looking for a girlfriend, just looking to get laid haha.

Bar sets

A bar with a dance floor is the best spot, and also a bar where you can hear a girl.

Now after opening you can get them to come to the bar for a celebration shot or the dance floor.

As a lone guy often hanging out at the bar or back patio where people smoke you will just run into girls.

Avoid places with lots of seating as much as possible.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Bar sets

Quote: (07-17-2015 09:12 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

A bar with a dance floor is the best spot, and also a bar where you can hear a girl.

Now after opening you can get them to come to the bar for a celebration shot or the dance floor.

As a lone guy often hanging out at the bar or back patio where people smoke you will just run into girls.

Avoid places with lots of seating as much as possible.

hmmm thats sounds cool man, i never thought about that.

There is a restaurant next to my house that has a dj once a month. Ive been there tons of times but have failed alot due because I cant dance and theres maybe 1 young girl out of a bunch of senior citizens, so I end up asking only 1 girl to dance the whole night wich pisses me off as I feel needy.

the last time I was there I danced with a big tit white girl twice, I then invited her to take a shot with me, then she didnt know how to take a shot (wtf, was she underage?) I couldn't find anyone to dance with and I ended up asking her again and she gave me a big no.

Still pisses me off to this day, and I ive been rejected tons at that place that ive said why go back? haha

not trying to sound negative man, but im thinking Im doing something wrong. any tips?

Bar sets

It is insanely hard to get laid when you live 30 minutes from a bar.

Numbers from bars mean zero these days, it is sex or nothing in my experience.

You need to move to a better spot. There is tons of threads on that.

Getting laid:

1) Where you live.
2) Where you live.
3) Where you live.

4) What venue you go to (has hot young girls lots and lots)

5) How in shape you are
6) How you dress
7) How you talk
8) How you dance

You need to move to a place within at maximum a 10 minute taxi ride to a big nightlife area (e.g. has at least 5 solid venues in walking distance or short taxi ride of each other). Non negotiable.

Everything else comes after if getting laid at bars is your goal.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Bar sets

Quote: (07-17-2015 10:34 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

It is insanely hard to get laid when you live 30 minutes from a bar.

Numbers from bars mean zero these days, it is sex or nothing in my experience.

You need to move to a better spot. There is tons of threads on that.

Getting laid:

1) Where you live.
2) Where you live.
3) Where you live.

4) What venue you go to (has hot young girls lots and lots)

5) How in shape you are
6) How you dress
7) How you talk
8) How you dance

You need to move to a place within at maximum a 10 minute taxi ride to a big nightlife area (e.g. has at least 5 solid venues in walking distance or short taxi ride of each other). Non negotiable.

Everything else comes after if getting laid at bars is your goal.

thanks for the help man. That makes alot of sense. Another question, on the way you talk, do you really got to work on your voice tone?

personally I dont like the sound of my voice on camera/ voicemail etc. haha