rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Do I Bring Them Back Too?

So here's my current situation.

Been living in Bangkok for a few years, when I first arrived I didn't have much time to go looking at apartments so I found one close to my work. It's 1 room with + bathroom, clean but you can tell it's not the nicest place.

Anyways, girlfriend is living with me and I support her financially so she's cool with staying there, doesn't complain.

There are loads of motorcycle taxis outside of the apartment building, and after a few years of knowing them, I have made friends with them, we drink beers together, etc..

So I don't want to leave the place, but it'd also be completely fucked up if I brought another girl back -they are friends with the girlfriend too.

Now I'm at a loss, what is the best way to go about bringing a girl back.

I guess my real question is, if I take from a club, back to a hotel that I had rented for the night, is that something they'd be ok with?

e.g, "Why are we pulling up to this hotel, don't you have a condo?"

Or, maybe I'm overthinking it and the girl will say "oh, stayed in this hotel a bunch of times, nice place" ha.

There's been many times where good chemistry is going on between me and someone on the dance floor -or maybe i am remembering it wrong because of the booze- and the girlfriend isn't there, but then I'm just at a loss for where the hell to take the girl to.

Some advice would be nice.

How would you guys deal with this?

Book hotel.

Game girl.

You: "Let's get out.of here"

Her: "Where?"

You: "You'll see" *smirk*

Use hotel.

Bang!

(Don't over complicate it; make it easy for HER to bang you)

How much is the rent on a second place?

I was always under the impression that Thailand was cheap.

You can't get a semi-decent love nest for 400/500 a month?

WIA

It's being renovated, friends are borrowing it, you're thinking of changing district and you're getting a feel for it first, the lease expired and it's being sold by the landlord, the plumbing/electricity is broken and getting fixed, wild animals broke in and you left your spear at work, it was destroyed in a civil disturbance, it's currently occupied by radical yellow shirts and they are ignoring your polite requests to leave.

If the motorbike taxi drivers will rat you out, they are not your friends. They are cunts.