rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the hunt for unicorns

On the hunt for unicorns

Trigger warning: My favourite literature is my antique bookcollection, and my writing style tends to gravitate towards the more eloquent)

As the thread title implies, I aim for such a futile goal. To find a woman of adequate character and a short (if existing) sexual history. It begs the question, as to how one can determine such a thing of a person?
I have a particular knack for judging character. Many women have faces with flesh of a soft clay, threatening to dent and slide off their face. Dull, ocher complexions (despite some of which being particularly pale) joining the "thousand cock stare" -as some may put it- with an animalc simplicity that agitates me to my core.

Others, I have found pleasant enough. Cool, icy streams. A low "gluh" sound. Perhaps a sunbeam in the clear ocean, or even a cute little owl. . Their character presents itself to me in a way that those who claim to be "artists" would kill to even glimpse, which explains why modern art holds little interest to me... The character is fantastic, yet the beauty marred by the promiscuity they have been goaded into persuing. Their wonderful colours are condensed with that of society until all that is left is a dull, disgusting brown.

This perception -complex as it may seem- is more real to me than depth (interpretation of edges and perspective cues on a semi-concious basis, rather than instinctual), proving reality to be more fantastic than fiction could ever dream. It keeps me discriminating in what women I am attracted to, perhaps resulting in seven in the past ten years or so. In aesthetics, I'm more drawn to necks, shoulders and shins rather than breasts or bottoms. An attraction more suited to the Victorian era than our post-modern depravity. Such is life.

I use my insight and skill to attempt to hunt the unicorn, rare though they may be.

And so I have spotted what may be my prey.

A young woman, who is simply herself. Confusing me with no colour to speak of, having adopted a mgtow-esque lifestyle after being friend zoned, and surrounded by beta chumps to intimidated to attempt to date her (the jealous glares I receive from them are quite amusing, for she is their Madonna, I suspect). Her personality -like mine- can be described by the concept laid out by F. Scott Fitzgerald's Monsieur Darcy in This Side of Paradise: A personage- one who's personality is as a trophy room, he takes what he finds and places it upon a shelf, updating and changing his to display his latest prize, and occasionally clearing the room to start his collection again. I have recognized her acquisition of a few such trophies, and their origins. Emotional mimicry at its finest.

She-having been emotionally invested before- is hesitant to attempt a relationship out of fear of getting hurt, fearful that my attraction to her is merely the result of cohabitation (dorm suite). A well-made hamster wheel.
She is half-asian, half-irish with a voice hauntingly familiar. In public an amusing inflection with rising intonation at the end of sentences, while in private an expressive and soft tone that fills one with contentment and reflects her demure nature.

Upon an argument with her -catalyzed by snide remarks by others during a social movie viewing- she later banned snide remarks upon her turn to host one of these movie events. She considers herself unworthy of me, being "too weird", worried that she would be the one to screw up and loose me. I'm approaching the problem from the other end, it seems.

She is a woman who I know not from seeing the colour of her character, but rather developing from a confusion, to curiosity, to caring, to loving. Perhaps the only person who I'd care if she hated me.

I tread carefully... weighing every variable with distinct care. Any thoughts?

On the hunt for unicorns

I enjoyed reading this. You know what, I used to be just like you. I would take my typewriter to a coffee shop and spend hours writing these elaborate poems and give them to random girls who I thought were beautiful. Most would be about making love under the moonlight and kissing by a fireplace while he held each other naked. Shit like that.

Sexual harassment wasn't a huge issue back then so these poems were usually accepted happily by the women. I actually got laid a lot doing this. I would say it's impossible to do it now.

Overtime, with age, and also having so much sex with so many women, I lost that romantic side of me and became much more of an asshole with only small stints of romanticism coming about until comfort set in. Then, in an instant, it was gone and I was out the door looking for a new woman.

I don't think you need advice. You know what you need to do. Keep being the person you are, enjoying feeling like you're in love, take her on a picnic or to a playground, and make her feel like she's good enough for you. Enjoy being 23 and enjoy feeling this way about women because in about 5 years or so, it'll be completely gone and you'll start looking at women like I do, and that's not a healthy thing.

On the hunt for unicorns

So, you've developed limerance for this girl. It happens but it's usually never good. What makes you think she is a unicorn, other than being demure and having been hurt before? Typically a unicorn would have been brought up in a pretty strict, conservative family that created and fostered the type of buffers that existed over 30 years ago in the West. Does she drink? Probably not a unicorn. More than 1 previous sexual partner? Definitely not a unicorn. Agnostic or atheistic? Nope. Does she cook, talk about family and want to raise children correctly? Possibly a unicorn. Does she have endless Facebook pics of herself doing frivolous things? Not a unicorn. Tell us a little more about this girl and her background. You've got me curious.....I like your writing style.

On the hunt for unicorns

Quote: (07-16-2015 11:44 PM)R. Daneel Reventolv Wrote:  

Trigger warning: My favourite literature is my antique bookcollection, and my writing style tends to gravitate towards the more eloquent)

As the thread title implies, I aim for such a futile goal. To find a woman of adequate character and a short (if existing) sexual history. It begs the question, as to how one can determine such a thing of a person?

Just FYI, since you are a man of beautiful words: It should be "It raises the question" in that context. Begging the question is a logical fallacy and has a completely different meaning.

As for the topic, always go for your unicorn. You can only realize, like the rest of us, that unicorns don't exist by personal experience. It's not a futile attempt. Your heart will break and your romantic notions will be turned upside down, but that pain is best to be felt when you're young and naive, instead of settled and married.

Learning from the mistakes of others is wise in some circumstances, e.g. business, but emotional lessons often have to be taught to yourself.

On the hunt for unicorns

He hears the Siren call...
Dare he believe his heart over his head?
Time will tell.
But you're mad if you don't try.

On the other hand - This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics.

On the hunt for unicorns

Despite having some of the lingo down, you don't have the understanding of the game to recognize that you're in the friend zone.

Like a newb, you actually believe that she feels that you're too good for her.
When in reality is that you're not good enough.

Furthermore, the language of game has allowed you to put this cum rag up on a pedestal. Just because she doesn't have a stupid "thousand cock stare" or isn't old enough to have ridden the "cock carousel" for long - doesn't camouflage her true nature.

She's a slut, and by the sound of it, a cunt as well.

You do realize the fact that she got her heartbroken by the last guy (if that's even true), it's because he fucked the shit out of her and bounced.

He crammed his dick up her slimy vagina, and even that wasn't enough to keep him around.
So even when she offered up her pussy and threw in her sparkling personality, the dude said peace, I got what I wanted, beat it.

That's the unicorn you want. A real man's cast aside.

If you had an inkling of understanding of the game - her description of the last guy she fucked is the blueprint to fucking her.

But without a doubt, those things are beyond your grasp of comprehension.

We can't help you until you learn to help yourself.

If you truly want to fuck this chick, you probably need to parade half a dozen chicks in front of her that you're actually fucking.
And if the topic comes up again, remind her that she actually isn't worthy of you.

Agree with her.

And let her "hamster" run wild.

You can't fuck her until she qualifies herself to you.

But my words will be lost on you, because you don't respect meaning.

You find joy in the leaves, in the trees, but don't see that the forest is on fire.

If this comes off as unduly harsh, good I meant it to be.

You might be just a college student, but it's time to grow up.

WIA

On the hunt for unicorns

When I read the OP I immediately thought of this scene from Castlevania:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"I was much like you once

But your God showed me another path"

I was a big lover boy and at the time I love writing long romantic stuff for girls. Heh, it landed me in a year long oneitis and depression. Be careful, some "Lucifer daughters" (google it, its a good read) are very good at identifying our type and can wreak havoc on our psyche.

Now, post-redpill and with a much less rosy view of the world, I still haven't lost that romantic side but I've learned to wield it to my advantage instead of letting it bite me in the ass. Simply put, I'm capable of acting like I'm in love with a girl even if I'm banging another one. And I do that to multiple girls at the same time. Another difference is that I can no longer fall in love.

Simply the idea of an "unicorn" is problematic. It means that you actually, really believe that there's one girl out there who is "not like the others". Im sorry but it just doesnt work that way. I know, at first I railed against it when other vets told me, but after one "unicorn" after another turned out to be just like the others, I went full redpill and never look back.

Still, its entirely possible to find a beautiful girl who enjoy your romantic side, if this is what you are referring to as an "unicorn". Im with one right now and I enjoy it, nice change from the asshole game.

She will want you to write long prose and poem for her.
Tell her how her smile put the first light on your day.
How a day without seeing her felt like a nocturnal cycle devoid of light and hope.
Wish her goodnight every night and that even in your dreams you feel the warmth of her embrace.

Basically, she will suck dry every ounce of your literary skills. If you enjoy doing that, go ahead, but always do that in such a way that leaves her wonder "it sounds so enchanting, but does he really mean it????"

Eventually you will get tired of it and realize that its just a tool to master.
I think this is Casanova's style back at the time.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

On the hunt for unicorns

Where to start? Even though you are clearly a millennial and the whole lot of you make this same mistake, there is never ever any excuse to spell lose with two o's. Get your shit together young man. Your head is in an entirely different era than your ass. Women today see romantic men as automatic beta-orbiters. They want an Alpha who wants to pump and dump them because they believe their "specialness" will cause him to be monogamous and faithful and thus live happily ever after or until a better Alpha comes a calling. Keep telling women you believe in soulmates, true love, romance, etc. and you will be a virgin until you are 30 and only then will this girl who is now overweight, nearing the wall, and desperate allow you to dip your tip in her high-mileage, HPV, and Herpes Simplex, petri dish, vagina. Expect to be a daddy 6-8 months after this first encounter. That is the woman your are pedestaling.

"Time will tell who are the real revolutionaries"-Robert Nesta Marley

On the hunt for unicorns

I still can't figure what exactly makes her a unicorn, other than him having a massive crush on her. Limerance=Beta Orbiting.

Listen to these guys on here....Go hard Alpha on her and find more women.

On the hunt for unicorns

She considers herself unworthy of me, being "too weird", worried that she would be the one to screw up and loose me.

This is just another version of the "I like you too much to sleep with you" or "I have too much respect for you to ruin our friendship with sex" lines that countless women feed their beta orbiter friend zoned herbs.

While I enjoy your verbose style of prose it always comes back to the irrefutable truth: Pay attention to a woman's actions and not what she tells you.

On the hunt for unicorns

She considers herself unworthy of me, being "too weird", worried that she would be the one to screw up and loose me. I'm approaching the problem from the other end, it seems.

She's either worried because she got pumped and dumped before, or because she knows she will take advantage and use you. Which is it? Difficult to say from such little information, but be on guard because she will let you know if she hasn't already.

She is a woman who I know not from seeing the colour of her character, but rather developing from a confusion, to curiosity, to caring, to loving. Perhaps the only person who I'd care if she hated me.

It's good you are aware enough to see you are viewing her through "rose-colored" glasses. Are you?

On the hunt for unicorns

I'm sorry but whenever I see this stuff with an American flag next to the avatar, I just can't take it seriously. I've been here long enough to notice a crystal clear pattern: the rawest, riskiest, least pair-bonding friendly sexual market is North America. I'd comfortably put solid money on this girl not been special and chaste. If you want to hunt unicorns, first equip yourself with the right weapons: a passport, a plane ticket, and a solid bank account.

On the hunt for unicorns

OP lacks social intelligence and/or is straight up trolling. First sentence is give away.

On the hunt for unicorns

Upon an argument with her -catalyzed by snide remarks by others during a social movie viewing- she later banned snide remarks upon her turn to host one of these movie events. Any thoughts?

Yeah, you sure your balls arent a pair of un-descended ovaries? No man I know would ever say something like that. Also your underlying premise is that unicorns do exist. They are called unicorns because they dont exist. Understand the literary metaphor? They arent rare creatures, they are non-existent mythical creatures like a dragon or phoenix. If you are a man I am not sure if game can help you.

On the hunt for unicorns

Quote: (07-17-2015 10:49 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I'm sorry but whenever I see this stuff with an American flag next to the avatar, I just can't take it seriously. I've been here long enough to notice a crystal clear pattern: the rawest, riskiest, least pair-bonding friendly sexual market is North America. I'd comfortably put solid money on this girl not been special and chaste. If you want to hunt unicorns, first equip yourself with the right weapons: a passport, a plane ticket, and a solid bank account.

Damn.

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

On the hunt for unicorns

Quote: (07-17-2015 11:27 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Damn.

LOL just calling it like I see it and read it. Funniest thing is when I meet American girls in Asia. The contrast between them and the locals is just enormous. The idea of banging them is repulsive enough, but the concept of marrying them... I just couldn't imagine what could possess a man to do it.

And then when I read a thread on here titled "What Open Marriage Taught One Man about Feminism", in which there is a New York magazine article about a man who then had an Cuck Marriage with one.... I just refuse to believe.

On the hunt for unicorns

Humor may be scattered here and there throughout my writing, and it is apparent when it flies over the reader's head and when I can be sure to ignore such comments. Whether they be born out of concern, anger, jealousy or contempt, it doesn't matter.

While I am American, I hail from the part of America that joined under the terms of a yearly payment, which stopped in the 1990s. Our state hero was a thug who drunkenly took a well-defended fort without firing a shot. My father and late grandfather kept their women in check, providing a good example of marital game. I grew up running around in forests and reading college-level books at seven, confronting the philosophical void of death when I was nine. I have been mistaken for being older than my tender 23 years, on one occasion old enough to be my father. None of my highschool friends recognize me, as depression born from rage tends to age a person.
The cynicism of many of you is something that I share, understand and feelis entirely justifiable(based upon the inability to properly manipulate people and create compromise in your favour). I pride myself on emotional control, telling my potential unicorn such and threatening to sever ties (to her despair upon approaching the subject). For the summer we are separated, a shit-test to determine if what I feel and say is true, that I will still interact with her throughout the summer and when she returns to college (such implied, not stated). If I am a troll, I have certainly taken a considerable amount of time writing this, haven't I?

Quote: (07-17-2015 01:10 AM)amusedmastery Wrote:  

Tell us a little more about this girl and her background. You've got me curious.....I like your writing style.

She lays claim to have suffered from a personal crisis upon being friendzoned, feeling as if she were not desirable (romatically & sexually), indicating perhaps not even a sexual partner. She doesn't drink due to how it negatively interacts with special snowflake medication she takes. She has concern for the well-being of her mentally simple brother (such as who will look after him when her parents cannot), and was raised in the suburbs outside Boston with extended family in Hawaii. By her friends she is viewed almost like a child, similar to the attitudes here. Recently she explored her irish heritage by attempting to dye her black hair red, with minimal results. As a defense mechanism, she claims to be one of the special snowflake terms "aromantic" (without researching the actual definition, I might add) as a result of not having dated. Even so, we have shared moments alone together, I withholding relationship advancement in respect to her (implied) shit test. She rarely uses facebook, through self-admission and a rather sparse home page (whether it is due to privacy constraints in relation to me is unknown, but we do chat approxmately every week). I consider photos something that can compromise my privacy, so naturally they are not available (also she has yet to learn the art of the "selfie")
In repect to the times this suspected unicorn and I have talked behind closed doors, I have no solid fact to show she would lie. It is simply trust, just as I trust her not to run around with accusations of sexual assault.
Experience has shown that (when not blinded by a persons colours) I am an excellent judge of character, whether it be manifestation of truth behind family stories or simply beta madness, it doesn't matter. The descriptions I have given of women are the best way I can describe of how people are coloured in my perceptions, leading me to be genuinely attracted to few women. This synesthete perception of linking stimuli to cognitive concepts is something that is barely beginning to be studied. I understand why many isolate themselves in monasteries.

On accusations that I am not a man, I am certainly not a man who supports the hedomism that perpetuates promiscuity. Men of the past have shown weakness, and women have taken advantage of it. Men are the stronger sex, and provide guidelins for how women act.

"St. Nuke of the Epissles held that punk writing should have no obscenities or pornications of any kind,
and that punk writers should use no obscentities or pornications of any kind
because that was the easiest way to be different from other writers,
and besides, they'd never learn any new words if they could use obscentities whenever they wanted to."
BB, Book of Rules 11:1-4

You will never find a good woman if you stop searching.

On the hunt for unicorns

OP is the Rapper (Keegan Michael Key)

Then WIA shows up

Quote: (07-17-2015 06:33 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Despite having some of the lingo down, you don't have the understanding of the game to recognize that you're in the friend zone.

Furthermore, the language of game has allowed you to put this cum rag up on a pedestal. Just because she doesn't have a stupid "thousand cock stare" or isn't old enough to have ridden the "cock carousel" for long - doesn't camouflage her true nature.

You do realize the fact that she got her heartbroken by the last guy (if that's even true), it's because he fucked the shit out of her and bounced.

He crammed his dick up her slimy vagina, and even that wasn't enough to keep him around.
So even when she offered up her pussy and threw in her sparkling personality, the dude said peace, I got what I wanted, beat it.

If you had an inkling of understanding of the game - her description of the last guy she fucked is the blueprint to fucking her.

If you truly want to fuck this chick, you probably need to parade half a dozen chicks in front of her that you're actually fucking.
And if the topic comes up again, remind her that she actually isn't worthy of you.

Agree with her.

You find joy in the leaves, in the trees, but don't see that the forest is on fire.

WIA

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

On the hunt for unicorns

Quote: (07-17-2015 12:32 PM)R. Daneel Reventolv Wrote:  

Humor may be scattered here and there throughout my writing, and it is apparent when it flies over the reader's head and when I can be sure to ignore such comments.

Dont claim to be a writer if you first sentence is going to be an utterly nonsensical attack on your readers and is one big syntax clusterfuck. Read it back to yourself then tell us again how literate and intelligent you are.
I know many millennials like you. I bet you are very thin, have bad posture, wear boys sized clothes and have hair that hangs down in your face. You have a problem looking at people in the eye when you speak, most likely stuffing your hands in your pockets and staring at the ground. Often people are not even sure if you are speaking to them or yourself. You think you are way more intelligent and knowledgeable than you are and it angers you that others cant see this. You insult people without intention or even being aware because as WIA mentioned, you have very poor social skills. You will not be popular with men or women, online or in person with the approach and attitude you used here. I think you are a troll, I have a hard time believing a 23 year old could be that obtuse. This forum is full of worldly, literate men with prodigious knowledge on a myriad of subjects. To come in with your ode to oneitis pedestals and unicorns and continue to be insulting to the forum shows your social ineptitude. The fact this thread is his very first post makes me want to suggest someone call the troll-catcher.

My intuition tells me if your not a troll you sound, look and think like this kid.

On the hunt for unicorns

Another one of the breadcrumbs of truth that WIA leaves scattered around this forum.

On the hunt for unicorns

Quote: (07-18-2015 11:24 PM)Chauncey Wrote:  

Another one of the breadcrumbs of truth that WIA leaves scattered around this forum.

The WIA post is an honest truth, wasted on horse shit.

To OP:

If you are going to try to get some advice using working hours mumbo jumbo, at least use spell check. I should bill you for the time I wasted googling "ANIMALC", on the off chance it was an actual god damn word I didn't know.

I found your rhetoric boring, trivial, and lacking any real emotion. I am not the most intelligent person here, and I am not a professional writer... I feel like you are trying to talk over my head to get a rise out of "the best" of the forum. So far, I don't like you.

I have also tried, and failed, during my youth to discover a unicorn. They don't exist. Girls are always a pain in the ass. But they can be fun. They can be worth your time. But get rid of the unicorn thought in your head. I have more faith in UFO's.

On the hunt for unicorns

Agree with her.

WIA

[Image: potd.gif]

On the hunt for unicorns

Agree with her.

WIA

Well said WestIndianArchie

On the hunt for unicorns

I've been reading Vox Day's blog, trying to understand his model, and I'm starting to get it. I believe the original post Is a great example of a "gamma" mindset.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

On the hunt for unicorns

Quote: (07-17-2015 11:42 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2015 11:27 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Damn.

LOL just calling it like I see it and read it. Funniest thing is when I meet American girls in Asia. The contrast between them and the locals is just enormous. The idea of banging them is repulsive enough, but the concept of marrying them... I just couldn't imagine what could possess a man to do it.

And then when I read a thread on here titled "What Open Marriage Taught One Man about Feminism", in which there is a New York magazine article about a man who then had an Cuck Marriage with one.... I just refuse to believe.

The American girls in Japan constantly complain. The favorite phrase: Japan was "male dominated."