rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gait Analysis

Gait Analysis

I have noticed one of the first things women notice is the way you walk.
Being quite chubby in my younger days, I must say I that my lower body couldnt handle my upper body!

This has changed now being 158 pounds and 5'11, but I was wondering if any one has techniques, exercises, or tips to improve your gait correctly.

My current workout routine is squat/deads/bench 3x a week
3 mile run 2x a week
HIT 5-10 mins 1 xa week or everyday when Im travelling

Any tips would be great!

Gait Analysis

Good timing, Heartiste just had a post on this exact subject yesterday:

Quote:Quote:

For instance the exaggerated male walker has wider shoulders than hips whereas in the female walker this ratio reverses. Male walkers display considerable lateral body sway whereas this is not the case for female walkers. Hip motion in male walkers is 180 phase shifted with respect to the hip motion in female walkers. The position of the elbows is very different in male and female walkers. Men tend to hold their elbows away from the body whereas women hold them close to the body. In general, the exaggerated man seems to attempt to occupy much more space than the exaggerated woman — a display not unique to the human species. ”

Gait Analysis

My gait and posture changed dramatically when i started working out. The muscle soreness for whatever reason makes me walk with a puffed out chest with a wide gait. I get street stares from time to time.

At 5'10 158 lbs you should consider doing a mass gaining routine. You're very tiny. Strength training will help you.

Gait Analysis

Lower back movements help alot with your natural posture.
Bent over/barbell rows and deadlifts will do wonders for your stature.
Also a ton of ab work will give you some confidence.

Gait Analysis

Rowing and thinking like you are receiving the best blowjob of your life when you walk around.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems