rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buy Registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL certificates without attending the Exam

We are specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates. Note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the database and can be verified.
After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system and once your details are inputted in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system and will appear legit and verifiable for ever.

General support:[email protected]
Contact e-mails:[email protected]
Skype Name:======================christtucker2000

WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas from Europe,USA,Canada and Australia .
SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY! Note that we will NOT process an order without payment. We do not accept scam escrow, I’ll pay you later, COD’s etc. We have to pay a Commission to our resources before any entry in the system is even made, so DON'T think that you can request us to enter your information into the data base and incure all the up front cost because we don't work that way .Contact for more details.

GTFO

Seems legit.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I want buy passport and new Idensity.

I am docter of India and want to work in USA, also as docter.

I need new waif also, last one didn't make enough chickpea, so I burned her face with acid. I can transact extra 4 goats for redhead in picture please.

Contact for deals please.

Thank you
Dr. Pakulu

Oh yeezus.

WNB

Skype Name:======================christtucker2000

[Image: 500px-103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif]

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

This thread has potential.

Quote: (07-15-2015 11:48 AM)bhawthorne Wrote:  

WNB

I think she might be cute underneath the illegal passports. Knowing my luck she will be a SIF.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

So, This is obviously a scam. A LOT of people fall for this, paying a shit ton of money for a tefl cert that doesn't get you a job. The school has to be an accredited school for your tefl to mean anything.

Isaiah 4:1

[Image: lol.gif] @ Captain Derp

Team Nachos