rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"We-consent" - An app to prevent 'rape'

Well it's finally happened. A way to prevent rape in the form of an app.
This reads almost like parody. I tried to highlight the key bits.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...laims.html

- Sexual partners record consent on camera, which is then stored as file
- App is able to tell if a sexual partner is not in a fit state to say 'yes'
- Critics say it suggests rape is due to misunderstanding not sexual violence
-CPS wants those accused of rape to prove they took steps to gain consent

Quote:Quote:

A new app aimed at reducing false allegations of rape has been launched and forces would-be lovers to record their consent before having sex in case the police get involved.

We-Consent users film 20-second clips on their phones stating who they are about to have sex with before recording their face and their partner's.

The app only works if the cameras detect human faces and both parties are clearly heard saying 'yes', otherwise the recording is stopped and they are encouraged not to have sex.

Developers say their app will end 'misunderstandings' but rape support groups say they are wrongly suggesting rape is about disagreements about consent rather than a decision made by a rapist.

We-Consent users are asked to confirm their names on camera before they are asked: 'Say yes or no'. If the users say 'yes' the app responds with: 'Consent confirmed. Have fun'.

THE FUTURE IS NOW [Image: lol.gif]

When asked who the app is targeted towards, the US designer, Michael Lissack, explained it is American athletes who have become fraught in numerous recent sexual scandals.

He said: 'Who seems to be mostly involved with scandals? Athletic teams and fraternities.'

Among critics of the app is the Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre, which slammed it for apparently showing rape is the result of misunderstanding rather than an attack.

A spokesman said: 'This app seems to completely misunderstand sexual consent as an ongoing process rather than a one-off decision.

'It also appears to be based on the myth of sexual miscommunication, that rape is the result of a misunderstanding of consent rather than a decision made by a rapist.'

It came after a string of high profile cases in recent years, including one involving footballer Ched Evans, who was convicted of rape after a jury agreed unanimously his victim was too drunk to consent to sex.
High profile: Ched Evans was convicted of rape after a jury agreed that his victim was not capable of consent because she was too drunk

Earlier this year the country’s top prosecutor said men accused of date rape must be quizzed by police over the ‘steps they took’ to establish that a woman agreed to sex.

Director of Public Prosecutions Alison Saunders said detectives should question a suspect about ‘what assured him’ the alleged victim had consented.

New guidelines would guarantee a ‘more balanced consideration’ of the accounts of both the suspect and the alleged victim, she said.

Campaigners described the move as a ‘huge step forward’ in ensuring fewer rapists escaped justice.

But critics said the measures threatened to shift the burden of proof by moving towards making rape suspects prove they were innocent.

But accusers don't even provide "proof" of the crime. Proof of innocence is a step forward at least.

We-Consent has been met with mixed reactions, with some saying it increases the perception that false allegations of rape are more common than in reality.

Those who expressed lukewarm support include Elouise Beverley, a member of the Royal Holloway, University of London's feminist society.

She told student newspaper The Tab: 'I think it's positive to encourage dialogue about consent and I hope this app helps to do that.

'But the creator's focus on keeping athletes away from sex scandals seems to encourage the idea that false accusations of rape and sexual assault are more common than they are really.

'It seems the creator is more concerned with the reputations of perpetrators than the well-being of survivors of sexual assault.

'However despite those concerns I think checking in to make sure everyone is sober and making informed consent is definitely a step in the right direction.'

It is not clear where the consent clips are stored but the app website states they are held for seven years and can be made available only by a court order.

A CPS report showed that in a 17-month period there were 5,651 prosecutions of rape, and 111,891 for domestic violence, in England and Wales but there were just 35 prosecutions of false allegations of rape.

Dave Chappelle was too prophetic* (yes, CactusCat)

Yours for only $100 in the app store [Image: lol.gif]

Yeah, good luck on getting a drunk girl to string together a coherent sentence. Good luck to guys who can keep it together when sloshed off their faces.

Cant even type a sentence whilst drunk and they're hoping to get consent on an app?

Quote: (07-13-2015 06:39 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Yeah, good luck on getting a drunk girl to string together a coherent sentence. Good luck to guys who can keep it together when sloshed off their faces.

Cant even type a sentence whilst drunk and they're hoping to get consent on an app?

I always record post sex convos with girls I think might be sketchy.

Does it at least have sexy-time music softly playing in the background as it grills you?

Can I get an edgier version with a German accent?

"Zo vee understand you two desire to hide ze weinerschnitzel. Das ist gud. Now please verify mit you papers and unterlagen, ja"

So now we have to use this app whenever we start banging?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (07-13-2015 06:42 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

This is key, in my opinion.

Current patterns of this insanity show that female 'consent' can be revoked days, weeks, even months after the act. You know, later.....when she gets pissed at you for something completely unrelated.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Prophetic is the word you're looking for.

This won't kill the momentum or anything.

"Hold on, we just have to go through some legal matters before I stick it in you."

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

That's even better, if you look drunker than her she obviously raped you...

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson

This will prevent rape about as much as gun-free zones prevent mass shootings.

Wouldn't matter in the UK so I'd be boned either way. Besides if a girl wanted to get back at you she would first spread the lies to all and sundry in your area and then go to the police.

Pressing record on your phone is easier than using this app I reckon.

Hence why you go back to the girls place.

Fuck that - just record everything and let her text you afterwards. And even with the full recording you might face a trial, but at least her lies will come out easily.

If she accuses you of rape, then the app won't help you much.

The app is a good cock-block though. The Blue Pill Betas will get even less sex after trying to use that idiotic app, while a sign of Alpha will be to say: "Fuck this app."

Could you just get a consent document tattooed on your pelvic area that says something like "by putting your mouth on this weiner you consent to all subsequent acts with this weiner"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (07-14-2015 08:04 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Could you just get a consent document tattooed on your pelvic area that says something like "by putting your mouth on this weiner you consent to all subsequent acts with this weiner"

Or new sex move as you fuck her from behind and pull her hair:

You: "Say you consent, bitch!"

She: "I consent."

You: "Say "I consent to rough sex, sir!""

She: "I consent to rough sex, sir!"

You: "Good girl."

You can expand that by adding her consenting to being your slave, calling you master - I am sure the younglings will all lap it up having her 50 Shades fantasies reenacted.

How do you do this?

Just pop your phone out and start taping?

WIA

I don't imagine this app will be much liked by college girls, as it leaves a public testament to their slutting it up liberated way of life.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-14-2015 08:08 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

You can expand that by adding her consenting to being your slave, calling you master - I am sure the younglings will all lap it up having her 50 Shades fantasies reenacted.
Consent game recognized

Add that to the dominant sex moves thread Zel [Image: banana.gif]

This seems to be the necessary modus operandi nowadays. Save every text, archive any online exchange.
Recording is a sound method but as I understand it, it needs to be done on private property.

Quote: (07-14-2015 08:08 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Like this direction. Think there's a number of ways you can go about this.

You: You want me.

Her: I do.

You: You want me bad.

Her: Yes!

You: Say it

Her: I want you.

You: Ask me to fuck you.

Her: Will you fuck me?

You: Say please.

Her: Will you please fuck me?

You: That's a good girl.

Quote: (07-14-2015 03:07 PM)Hardy Daytona Wrote:  

Recording is a sound method but as I understand it, it needs to be done on private property.

I'll take an illegal recording charge (whatever the name of it is) over a false rape accusation any day.

I'm OK with this app. Its fucked up, but you can target ads towards that fucked up. Hell, perhaps even some ROK and RVF ads.

When asked who the app is targeted towards, the US designer, Michael Lissack, explained it is American athletes who have become fraught in numerous recent sexual scandals.

Nice that a woman was the designer of the app…no wait, it was a man.

Men should boycott providing these services for women. From apps to firearms, since women should feel safe due to the marauding packs of raping men that are after them, women should have to turn to other women to feel safe.

Let the five female coders, taser manufacturers, and gun dealers that exist in this world help them.

Quote: (07-14-2015 10:48 PM)CRR Wrote:  

Let the five female coders, taser manufacturers, and gun dealers that exist in this world help them.

Yeah - about that:

[Image: Screenshot-2014-11-19-11.16.20.png]

[Image: B2rm4OvIUAAkjCQ.jpg]

That's from this book here:

[Image: Barbie-Computer-Engineer-Mattel-Apology-665x385.jpg]

Barbie the computer engineer needs men to do the work for her, since she "crashes " her computers somehow.