rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexican drug lord escapes from prison (again)

Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman (left)
[Image: Chapo_Guzman-Cartel_de_Juarez-Cartel_de_...327_34.jpg]

with an estimated fortune of 1 billion dollars
http://www.forbes.com/profile/joaquin-guzman-loera/

escaped from a high security Mexican prison (Altiplano jail) late saturday night.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/me...51301.html

'El chapo' escaped from a high security prison for the first time back in 2001.

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Game recognized.

El Chapo is making a fool out of the Mexican government its crazy.

The biggest mobster of our era, probably sneakier than Al Capone.

Unbelievable.

I fucking love this guy! He is like -rules for are you, doing whatever the fuck I feel like is for me.

Boss Status recognized.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

One of the most powerful men in the world.

[Image: joaquin-el-chapo-guzman-hablo_1024x768.jpg]

Whenever I see him I'm reminded that "alpha" is much more a state of mind rather than physical size.

Dude needs to park his ass in another country for the rest of his life. Mexico won't appreciate looking like complete bafoons, they'll go for the kill next time just like Escobar.

I guess the "25 anos en actividad" will need to be updated.

[Image: Pablo-Escobar-Vs.-El-Chapo-Guzman.jpg]

Quote: (07-12-2015 12:04 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Dude needs to park his ass in another country for the rest of his life. Mexico won't appreciate looking like complete bafoons, they'll go for the kill next time just like Escobar.

Escobar was killed by American government agents in Colombia. Do you think America would do that to this guy, kill him outside of their national territory?

The reason I ask, is there doesn't seem to be much solid effort from either government(US, Mexican) to stop this war.

Not so sure about that, he has total control of some top politicians, some say PRI (currently in power) others PAN (conservative) or maybe both.

It is interesting to mention that when I was traveling in Sinaloa (Chapo's native state) people worship him, he is not only a businessman but also a "saint" for them. He has built schools, paved roads, pay for parties and food. This just shows that when the State does not have control or does not satisfy basic needs someone else is going to do it: a druglord or the Church or whoever.

In the Northern and Central parts of Mexico things got ugly when the Zetas tried to conquer Chapo's territory, everyone, including police officers, complained about how Zetas were criminals: kiddnapping, robbing, murdering while Chapo was just a drug lord so Chapo has some popular acclaim.

Really interesting guy and case, of course we should not dismiss the influence that the US drug policy has had in the rising of a figure like him.

Quote: (07-12-2015 12:11 PM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Escobar was killed by American government agents in Colombia. Do you think America would do that to this guy, kill him outside of their national territory?

The reason I ask, is there doesn't seem to be much solid effort from either government(US, Mexican) to stop this war.

Yes I could see this happening, even just as a show of strength or whatever. I don't necessarily agree with that, considering anytime a top kingpin goes down it escalates even more violence and inter-cartel wars. But who knows with the Mexican and USA governments anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted more instability and violence at this point, especially with things like Fast and Furious etc.

[Image: tlmd_chapo_memes_ss12.jpg]

[Image: elchaponeconmuros4.jpg]

Quote: (07-12-2015 12:11 PM)Lizard King Wrote:  

Too much money involved for both countries to end the war. Drug lords like El Chapo put their billions in Mexican banks and spend in Mexico. We're talking about billions of dollars being pumped into the Mexican economy. In the US, the DEA, FBI, CIA, and Prison complexes make billions out of the drug war. They could give two shits about people smoking pot or weed or the lives being taken away in Mexico.

Like the saying in Mexico goes "Drugs and people go north, while guns and money go south"

[Image: tumblr_m6yz383xUS1qizo4co1_400.jpg]

As long as he kills every last Zeta and their allies I'm not really bothered if he remains free. Those psychopaths need putting down.

Haha I told my brother he'd escape again after we watched a documentary last week. Check the news and he's out.

What a guy!

Chapo might be the real gingerbread man.

[Image: yxml3QUh.png]

The Lord of The Mountain said he'd scape whenever he would please..There it is...

2:17

"Y nomas me da la gana me salgo de la prision"

Los Alegres Del Barranco are one of the bands that are the closest to him, the accordion player even has an orange accordion called "las naranjas" (the oranges) as paying homage to El Chapo selling oranges as a kid.

Donald Trump on Mexican drug lord’s escape: ‘I told you so’

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/do...z3fkpOaGrc

He has help from the inside. Mexico may have to set up an Inquisition to root out corruption. But that's likely the equivalent of introducing a worse invasive species to kill another.
Mexico probably will just kill him. Like Escobar was in Colombia.

It is interesting that he has a paternalistic side. As the way he treats his home province. If there is ever a movie about him, that side will be emphasized.

If death penalty was still around, he wouldn't be escaping over and over...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-13-2015 05:07 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Really? Do you want to be the judge or jury that sentences him to death?

I'm the King of Beijing!

I'm not saying it's easy to perform it, but you have to admit many things were simpler when death penalty was around.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-13-2015 08:48 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I'm not saying it's easy to perform it, but you have to admit many things were simpler when death penalty was around.

Death Row inmates sometimes wait years before they're executed. More than enough time to plan an escape.

Quote: (07-13-2015 05:30 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2015 05:07 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Really? Do you want to be the judge or jury that sentences him to death?

Not only that, but the death penalty in a developing country like Mexico will be a disaster. The country is too corrupt. I could only imagine how many innocent lives will be lost at the hands of jurors and judges who easily get bribed all the time.

Mexico should have just extradited him to the U.S. when they were told to. There was a lot of nationalism and pride on the side of the Mexican government to keep "El Chapo" as in to say "we are not doing what you want (US) we're doing what we want and our prison system is more than capable of holding such mobster"

This is not a good luck for president Enrique Pena Nieto.

It doesn't help that a lot of people in Mexico, especially in his native Sinaloa pretty much worship him. Adding to BCien's Mexican ballads, is another song named "El Rey del Crystal" basically glorifying his drug empire.

Quote:Quote:

LONG LIVE MY HOMIES (The Gringos) !!

Here came the king of crystal meth
and I myself cook it for best quality
for that very reason
The Mexican FEDERAL seeks me
The US DEA
It also wants to grab me ...

If they seek me by LAND
I will flee by sea
if they think that I'm in COLIMA
I ride in MICHOACAN

by arruana and Tepeque to eat aquilal

How many pounds are you going to take?

HERE IS THE KING OF CRYSTAL METH!!

The debt is very large with the United States
if they stop bothering, 1 MONTH i'll have liquified it
At the end of the day
my biggest clients are my friends the gringos
the gringos will play the part and look the other way
As they are my best clients

I LIVE THE LIFE OF A KING !!

My pride is to be Mexican
and walk on the move
in my late model TRUCK
and a BIG HORN
with many barbies with me
this is how I kill my time
my life is to walk happy

The Return of El Chapo (the first time [Image: lol.gif])

Quote:Quote:

There isn't a chapo who is more braver
that is the consensus around here
it has been confirmed once again
with El Chapo Guzman
he escaped from Puente Grande (Prison)
cause he wanted to go to Culiacan

The people of Sinaloa
score their first goal
against the new presidency
of Mr. Vicente Fox
the gringos didn't get their way
of extraditing him

The escape was very well planned
without risk of failure
that's how big men operate
like El Chapo Guzman
he spent his millions (bribes)
but he's now in liberty

As a result from the news
there is a band being heard
and AK-47's firing
its people from this month
who are with Guzman
some are from Badiraguato (Guzman's hometown)
and others from Culiacan

With the return of El Chapo
the business grew even more
his enemies are very worried
because El Chapo is back

El Chapo isn't el Chapo anymore
only he knows who he is
so go find yourselves another one
who you seem fit
because the real Chapo
you will never see again.

And the legend of El Chapo grows