rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'I was told I was too fat to be seen with' says smug Hammer throwing Hamster

You have to hand it to this fat cow, instead of hitting the gym to lose weight she used her fatness to start making some $$$ and prove the 'fat-shamers' wrong. Also her use of mental gymnastics to explain why she is the size of a small moon is to be admired. No simple 'I was born big boned' for this one.

[Image: 2A6950BF00000578-3156198-image-a-1_1436535171570.jpg]

She is 25 years old btw.

Quote:Quote:

Posing nude takes a certain level of confidence, and while Team USA Track & Field hammer thrower Amanda Bingson proudly shed her clothes and showed off her powerful 210lb figure as one of the cover stars of ESPN The Magazine's Body Issue, the athlete admits that she hasn’t always been as confident about her body.

The 25-year-old, who lives in Texas, empowered women around the country with the beautiful images of her throwing hammers in the buff, shattering the stereotype that athletes need to be a certain shape or size. But in a recent interview with Cosmopolitan.com, Amanda opened up about the cruel jibes and hateful comments she has faced in relation to her weight, revealing that she was once told that she was ‘too fat’ to be seen with.

'I was always the big girl on campus,' she said. ‘My heritage is Filipino and German, and so we naturally have a bigger frame, so I'd always been bigger.

'I never realized I was bigger than anybody because back when I was growing up, we didn't have social media like we have now,' she explained. 'But once I got into middle school, I had asked a boy if he wanted to go to the movies with me and a whole bunch of my friends. He was like: "No, you guys are too fat, I would never be seen with you."'

[Image: lol.gif]

This is how it looks in a dress:

[Image: 2A6950C800000578-3156198-image-a-5_1436535210699.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z3fWp7IhOn

Put a trigger warning in your title next time. This thread will haunt me for the rest of my days.

Looking at the hammer/ball though I can't help but wonder if she gives killer handjobs. [Image: banana.gif]

Yep. You'd almost certainly get your penis pulled off and die from the blood loss.

Quote: (07-10-2015 05:17 PM)Mother Russia Wrote:  

Looking at the hammer/ball though I can't help but wonder if she gives killer handjobs. [Image: banana.gif]

That is your first thought?

Quote: (07-10-2015 05:20 PM)JamesW95 Wrote:  

Yep. You'd almost certainly get your penis pulled off and die from the blood loss.

Exactly.

Or it would feel like sand paper with all the callouses. Plus, she is a fat cow how could you get an erection even?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

2/10 WNT (Would Not Throw)

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

It's not that she's too fat. Her shoulders are much wider than her waist, she's straight up got a man body.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

There is not enough bleach on this planet to fix what I just saw.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

In the ESPN photo, she looks like a fat Ronda Rousey.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Filippinos

Yes those naturally big-boned girls. We all know about those huge pinays.

Well, you are

Would Not Hammer.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

My arms are about that size.

Without the flab.

I love wrapping them around thin-armed skinny girls and seeing how tiny they are next to me, squeezing them and throwing them on my bed, or lifting them up and air-fucking them.

Only Kali Strong could do that with this bitch, and I don't think he'd stoop to that level.

Eh, just another fattie trying to justify her "attractiveness".

Yawn.

I completely support her decision to pursue athletic success as a fat person. It's her life and she can live it any way she wants to. That's not too much to ask for.

However, as much as she has the right to do what she wants with her body, men have a right to do what they want to with theirs.

If they don't want to be seen with her, let alone put their dick inside her landmass, that's their entitlement.

Long story short, you can't "have it all."

You can be an Olympian cow or you can be desirable to men. Your choice.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-10-2015 05:07 PM)Mother Russia Wrote:  

'I never realized I was bigger than anybody because back when I was growing up, we didn't have social media like we have now,' she explained. 'But once I got into middle school, I had asked a boy if he wanted to go to the movies with me and a whole bunch of my friends. He was like: "No, you guys are too fat, I would never be seen with you."'

This kid was a shitlord as young as his middle school years. Good for him.

[Image: 5321256-cool-and-trendy-kid-with-sunglas...ground.jpg]

Ok. She's near my size. I'm 5'11" and 195 . WF. (Would fight)

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

My first thought when I saw the picture was "Jesus not another tranny on a magazine cover." But apparently that thing is a woman.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

She still is.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

"Don't judge us!" says the demographic that rules out anyone who stands under 5'10," earns under 60K, and has anything other than lily-white skin on their dating profiles.

I'm surprised the anti-fat-shaming trend took off just around the time online dating sites and stats exposed women -- not men -- as being the true "shamers." Am I the only one who sees this?

It's one thing to be a hippie Deadhead type and asked not to be judged when you yourself are "accepting" and non-judgmental about everything. "I'm OK, you're OK, dude!" But American women are like schoolmarms on steroids, demanding we accept them while being the least accepting people on the planet.

The online-hamster thread is among this board's most popular features for a reason. We see this hypocrisy and shake our heads. Now it's time for the mainstream media to do the same.

ESPN is run by the biggest bunch of white knight Betaboys in history, so it's no surprise this is what they put on their cover. Glad I don't have cable and don't support their fat asses.

That magazine cover is really showing her preparing to use her bola to flag down another unsuspecting man to copulate then eat him afterwards.

She should be on a farm, not posing in a magazine.

How tall is she?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (07-10-2015 05:07 PM)Mother Russia Wrote:  

[Image: 2A6950BF00000578-3156198-image-a-1_1436535171570.jpg]

Death by Snu Snu!

Quote: (07-11-2015 08:05 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

How tall is she?

From the article:

Quote:Quote:

Amanda, who said she is 5'6" 'on a good day' weighed 207lbs on the day of her ESPN photoshoot but asked for her weight to be rounded up to 210lbs in the interview.

So camera angles to make her appear like a giant instead of a fat midget.