rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Never Eat Beef Again....

Never Eat Beef Again....

Never Eat Beef Again....

How much did you pay Jezebel to write your thread title for you?

Never Eat Beef Again....

What a meaningful and substance filled idea for a thread.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Never Eat Beef Again....

I don't get it, what does a cow with a surgical port to the rumen have to do with eating beef?

Never Eat Beef Again....

I don't know what I was watching, but for some reason I'm hungry for a burger now.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Never Eat Beef Again....

I actually agree that civilized man should opt for a vegetarian diet in the modern world.

You don't get there till you get there

Never Eat Beef Again....

So...a video showing fistulated cows used for DAIRY research makes you not want to eat beef again? This is how they do research on how cows digest different types of feed. Also, lucky for you that you wont' be eating any of these cows anyway as they are DAIRY cows that go into grade z beef.

if they showed you a video of a human filling up a colostomy bag would you be like "never eating food again...disgusting" What do you think your own partially processed shit looks like?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Never Eat Beef Again....

Herbivore digestion is amazing. If we had evolved as true herbivores we wouldnt have 90% of the problems we have as a society. You could easily tell your boss to fuck off and go live under a tree forever.

Never Eat Beef Again....

Beef sucks. When can I see more bison in stores and butcher shops?

"Who cares what I think?" - Jeb Bush

Never Eat Beef Again....

Quote: (07-08-2015 10:40 PM)rpg Wrote:  

Herbivore digestion is amazing. If we had evolved as true herbivores we wouldnt have 90% of the problems we have as a society. You could easily tell your boss to fuck off and go live under a tree forever.

Not quite. Eating animals is not what drove us to excess population and slavery. In fact quite the opposite. Agriculture and farming, and the massive production of grain, is what lead early civilizations to population explosions, sedentary cultures (rather than hunter-gatherer), and eventually slavery.

If anything, life seems to be better for the individual when resources are scarce and humans depend on each other, rather than a centralized production system. If humans could live off grass, I'm sure a control scheme would be established rather quickly that turned humans into livestock.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Never Eat Beef Again....

The OP botched a important way to educate people on cows. What the video shows is that cows can't digest much else aside from grasses and hay. They are fed "grains" here in the west and corn feed and it fucks uobthier stomach and makes them suck, thus needing a whole cocktail of antibiotics and drugs just to keep them up right. This all affects the quality of the meat you buybas its stringy, fatty, and stressed versus a healthy cow that grew up eating grass and growing to weight in a more natural time setting.

Never Eat Beef Again....

Never Eat Beef Again....

Quote: (07-08-2015 10:40 PM)rpg Wrote:  

[Image: laugh2.gif]

This is truly one of the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum.

Never Eat Beef Again....

Quote: (07-09-2015 12:42 AM)Tokyo Joe Wrote:  

That guy has no idea how to cook a burger. There is no mention of adding salt and pepper. He clearly forgot to season the burger before forming it. What a waste.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Never Eat Beef Again....

Best advice I got with burgers was from some French chef. Cook it in a pan on Med-High heat, spread butter and salt each side. Creates this great caramelized texture. Its done when the firmness in the middle of the patty is similar to the firmness of the flesh area between your thumb and pointer finger when making a medium-tight fist and poking it (who the hell found that out ffs). Tastes better than anything I've had in great restaurants around the world. Of course its unhealthy as fuck, so haven't had one in quite a long time.

Americans are dreamers too

Never Eat Beef Again....

Quote: (07-09-2015 12:42 AM)kosko Wrote:  

The OP botched a important way to educate people on cows. What the video shows is that cows can't digest much else aside from grasses and hay. They are fed "grains" here in the west and corn feed and it fucks uobthier stomach and makes them suck, thus needing a whole cocktail of antibiotics and drugs just to keep them up right. This all affects the quality of the meat you buybas its stringy, fatty, and stressed versus a healthy cow that grew up eating grass and growing to weight in a more natural time setting.

Sorry. I live in Wisconsin. Land of more cows than people.

This is off the charts bullshit.

Edit-To be clear I am not jumping Kosko's ass on this. I generally support his views, however two nights in a row we disagree. Not a big deal. Don't read into it. I'd hope no one thought that. I know Kosko doesn't.

Never Eat Beef Again....

Beef is actually one the most healthy foods out there, but of course the cows are fed a diet that is not suitable to them - corn, alfalfa, soy and worse.

Grass-fed beef is great and they don't have the problem with the e-coli bacteria and digestion as shown in the video.

What constitutes the best human diet is not set as of yet - even if you research all the alternative lifestyles like raw vegan, 80-10-10. Some of the stuff is highly dependent on a high state of civilization/technology or extremely advantageous location (banana plantation nearby, tropical climate with eternal harvests etc.)

We may get definitive answers to an optimal human diet, but I don't expect it in the next decades, because there are too many invested interests in all directions. I am afraid that everyone has to carve his path as good as he knows until then. And eating grass fed beef is beneficial for a multitude of reasons.

Never Eat Beef Again....

Quote: (07-09-2015 03:00 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Edit-To be clear I am not jumping Kosko's ass on this. I generally support his views, however two nights in a row we disagree. Not a big deal. Don't read into it. I'd hope no one thought that. I know Kosko doesn't.

Well to make things even I grew up in Alberta which is like Wisconsin with lots of cows, but with more oil snd less blondes.

Cows are supposed to eat greengage/ruffage and I won't believe you can get one to healthy weight with no drugs eating corn.

If you don't believe ask yourself how Americans still have B-12 levels way to low even though they eat record ammlubts of meat. Beef used to be extremely high in B-12 due to resin from the grass cows ate which is high in b-12 and would get stored in its muscle tissue. Humans would get all of the levels needed via beef but this is no longer the case as beef today lacks many of the rounded nutrient profiles it used to have when its from normal grass feed cows.

Never Eat Beef Again....

Quote: (07-09-2015 03:51 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Beef is actually one the most healthy foods out there, but of course the cows are fed a diet that is not suitable to them - corn, alfalfa, soy and worse.

Grass-fed beef is great and they don't have the problem with the e-coli bacteria and digestion as shown in the video.

What constitutes the best human diet is not set as of yet - even if you research all the alternative lifestyles like raw vegan, 80-10-10. Some of the stuff is highly dependent on a high state of civilization/technology or extremely advantageous location (banana plantation nearby, tropical climate with eternal harvests etc.)

We may get definitive answers to an optimal human diet, but I don't expect it in the next decades, because there are too many invested interests in all directions. I am afraid that everyone has to carve his path as good as he knows until then. And eating grass fed beef is beneficial for a multitude of reasons.

All cows ARE grass fed. They are fattened up with grains prior to slaughter. This mimics what happens in nature. Most bovine animals feed on grass then eat the grass tops (grains) when in season. This gives the animals extra fats for winter stores. Marbeling is what give meat extra flavor. Strictly grass fed beef sucks. In nature the predators go first for the fattiest parts of their prey: the internal organs and the brain.

The debate over animal fats are over. The con over the last 40 years regarding eating animal fats has been debunked. Eat that fat. It is damn good for you. Skip the grains. Eat the fattiest cuts of beef you can and dont leave anything on the plate. Eat bacon and cream sauces. Skip the breads and rices. You will feel better and get slimmer.

Never Eat Beef Again....

There is an ethical reason not to eat meat. Especially mass produced stuff. You can function fully without meat. You just need to do a bit more work and research.

Never Eat Beef Again....

This whole discussion just makes me sad that grass-fed beef is so freaking expensive.

Quote:Quote:

We have a limited number of hormone free, antibiotic free, grass-finished beef available right now. We are offering a 1/8 beef bundle for $300. This includes:
-2 Ribeyes -2 chuck roasts
-2 KC strips -1 Rump roast
-2 Filets -4 Cubed Steak
-1 Top Sirloin -2 lbs Stew Meat
-2 soup bones -20 lbs Ground Beef

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Never Eat Beef Again....

The back-and-forth here over grass- vs. corn-fed is starting to generate enough heat to grill a burger.
This thread is moving in the direction I was hoping for [Image: wink.gif]

Anyway, I think we all know damn well what the most important diet staple of the world's finest cow is --
[Image: DSC_0063.jpg]

Never Eat Beef Again....

Quote: (07-08-2015 09:38 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

I actually agree that civilized domesticated men should opt for a vegetarian diet in the modern world.

Fixed that for you.

[Image: wink.gif]

Never Eat Beef Again....

Quote: (07-09-2015 03:00 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

What about it is bullshit? Are you suggesting cows are meant to eat corn?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Never Eat Beef Again....

Quote: (07-09-2015 12:29 PM)sixsix Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2015 09:38 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

I actually agree that civilized domesticated men should opt for a vegetarian diet in the modern world.

Fixed that for you.

[Image: wink.gif]

I understand that this is a joke, and I expected even more ragging for my comments for being a pussy or w/e.

However understand that the greatest position of power is the ability to be merciful. It is when you have total power, total ability to end someone's life, or cause them suffering, and choose not to do so - that is real power.

Eat meat when you are thrown in a jungle or a post apocalyptic scenario. That is when you need it. But understand that with "need" comes a loss of power. When you need something, you are weakened, and not in total control.

I have never suffered due to my diet. As an athlete I was kicking the meat eating kids asses. You just have to put in more effort and do more research so that you get all of the required nutrients. It is little to sacrifice for the power of mercy.

PETA and Change.org might be a bunch of loonies but the truth is that animal cruelty is unforgivable in my book. It is like torturing a helpless baby or a mentally disabled person. What sick pleasure do you derive from that? Just to look cool and be a tough man? That's a lot of meaningless posturing.

The suffering of animals is real.