rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe game in one sentence

Imagine you could go back in time and educate yourself about game. The catch is, it has to be summarized in one sentence. What would you say?

I believe this has been posted before somewhere in the 'sphere, but I would say:

"Be unapologetic about your sexuality."

Seriously, so much of game just comes down to taking what you want, when you want it, without a care to what anyone thinks.

It's almost impossible to go wrong if you stick to that one principle. As long as your execution is smooth.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Game is combat.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Game is life.
Game is beautiful.
Game is truth.
Game is self realization.
Game is constant adaptation.
Game is self improvement.
Game is brutally honest.

Quote: (07-02-2015 12:53 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Game is combat.

I like this, the reality is, as we all know here, that there are no rules of engagement when it comes to game. The only rule is that there are no rules. There is really nothing to stop you from swooping in on someone else's target, or vice versa. Even the chicks recognize this and don't care. Hypergamy doesn't care.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

That between your dick being in your pants and it being in an eager pussy.

Game is how to win the game of life.

"Game is realizing that, unless you're doing things to people that are seriously immoral or actively trying to hurt them, you're not responsible for their own emotional states or what they feel about the things you do."

Because the world is full of cranky, needy haters who will always try to make you the one responsible for their hatertude.

Streamlined seduction.

Applied charisma.

Game is perceiving, adapting to, flowing with, and subtly manipulating the social energies, forces, and psychological tendencies of the social environment to suit you, rather than being at the mercy of them.

Confidence & lies, and confidence in those lies. - some kid i went to college with. Probably the only smart thing he ever said.

Maximizing your SMV regardless of your surroundings.

"Time will tell who are the real revolutionaries"-Robert Nesta Marley

Game is charm.

Don't debate me.

Game: A set of skills that are applicable for success in all facets in life.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

"I don't need you, you need me."

Getting women into bed.

Game is manipulation at its utmost.

(with whatever intention in mind, for those who require a disclaimer)

The moment you try to be someone else: you lose.

Sales

Self-Discovery

The biggest thing I personally learnt pertains to myself, the experiences and lessons I learnt as a result. Many people would wonder how I am how I am and it's essentially "due to the past few years discovering myself". I have a deep rapport with myself and high levels of self-love. (At the sametime I'm very humble about it)

You can take away all the girls and superficial "stuff"...At the end of the day, the transformation was priceless. The confidence of knowing I can handle myself socially in a major way makes me comfortable being alone in any social setting regardless of the city.

Game is psychologically manipulating a girl into having sex with you.

Game is strategy to get what one most desires most out of life.

See Heartise's blog on this: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/07/...n-of-game/

Game is not giving a fuck because it's about number 1

Just be yourself. [Image: wink.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!"

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...