rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#‎StopManscriminate

#‎StopManscriminate

What do you guys think about this?
https://twitter.com/hashtag/DontMancriminate?src=hash

[Image: CIbI4KlWgAAFMij.jpg]

[Image: poster2.jpg]

[Image: 510.png?resize=618%2C800]]

[Image: 213.jpg?resize=618%2C800]

[Image: CI0Z4USXAAAB2Y0.png]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

#‎StopManscriminate

Men adopting female tactics will not work.

Non lefty-causes adopting lefty tactics will not work.

This has been tried many times.

There is a double standard, and there is nothing to do about it. Men are not women and thus held to a different standard of behavior.

Complaining in this way also makes men look like losers, while it might attract sympathy for women.

#‎StopManscriminate

It's like looking at a circus seeing some of the clowns argue in under 140 characters. A part of me dies every time i get onto twitter. To think i used to consider myself a liberal. Dear lord there are some trashy people out there.

#‎StopManscriminate

Quote: (07-01-2015 06:41 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Yeah no one's going to care. Plus all of these complaints are lame. They are basically just saying that women are lucky cause dudes want to fuck them.

They'd be better off complaining about real shit. Lower college attendance, less help for homeless men, more dangerous jobs, and bullshit prison sentences.

No one feels better for dudes not getting laid.

#‎StopManscriminate

Quote: (07-01-2015 06:41 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

All that needed to be said!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

#‎StopManscriminate

No one likes a whiny dude.

#‎StopManscriminate

Men can never beat women in the victim olympics.

#‎StopManscriminate

No. It makes you look like a whiny ass MRA. Appealing to emotion never works where men are concerned.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

#‎StopManscriminate

All of the points raised are valid, and of course feminists are resorting to the same shaming tactics they themselves hate when applied to other feminists. Ignore the argument, ridicule the person. But as the comments show here, none of this is surprising. Like someone said, a campaign that focused on the bigger issues--the draft, homelessness, education gap, suicide rates, etc.--would have been more effective.

Is this a 4Chan troll? I expected better from them.

#‎StopManscriminate

[Image: nnc71.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

#‎StopManscriminate

I don't like it.

It firstly delves into victimhood identity politics, which is an avenue for losers, not masculine men.

Secondly these issues are petty for the most part. Concentrating on more substantive issues in a non-victim action oriented way is far better, as others have pointed out.

Third this seems to be to be a stealth way of rejecting traditional sex roles in favor of androgyny. That is not part of the new narrative we need to create.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

#‎StopManscriminate

No matter how righteous it is, men simply don't make good victims.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

#‎StopManscriminate

I'm fine with being discriminated against for being a man if it's appropriate.
For instance I have no problem with slanted club entrance prices. If anything I want the men to pay even more to try and de-sausagefest the place.

#‎StopManscriminate

Quote: (07-01-2015 08:08 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

No matter how righteous it is, men simply don't make good victims.

This. ^

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

#‎StopManscriminate

Did these celebrities really participate in this campaign or are they just photoshopped in?

#‎StopManscriminate

Quote: (07-01-2015 08:23 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Did these celebrities really participate in this campaign or are they just photoshopped in?

Those are celebrities? Not trying to be funny. I just didn't recognize any of them.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

#‎StopManscriminate

Quote: (07-01-2015 08:47 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Those are celebrities? Not trying to be funny. I just didn't recognize any of them.

You couldn't recognize Jude Law, Elijah Wood and Johnny Depp?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIa9_t-UkAA06zc.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIbI4KlWgAAFMij.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CI0Z4USXAAAB2Y0.png

#‎StopManscriminate

Quote: (07-01-2015 08:52 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2015 08:47 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

You couldn't recognize Jude Law, Elijah Wood and Johnny Depp?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIa9_t-UkAA06zc.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIbI4KlWgAAFMij.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CI0Z4USXAAAB2Y0.png

Apparently not [Image: lol.gif]

Looking at it closer...still can't make out Jude law. Deep and wood ya.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

#‎StopManscriminate

Everyone knows these things and no one cares. You will never convince anyone with this nonsense or be able to join in on the perverse feminine celebration of victimhood or reap its self-destructive short-term dopamine rushes from emoting if you're a straight male unless you cut your dick off and pretend you're a woman.

These people do not care about the truth or you. They want to destroy traditional Western masculinity and subjugate their enemies (you and I) at any cost by creating a climate of totalitarianism and fear.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

#‎StopManscriminate

The campaign was started by a woman. Interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2fFEaBl2Y

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

#‎StopManscriminate

I think they look like a bunch of pussies.

#‎StopManscriminate

They also all say "Mancriminate", not "Manscriminate", which is what the thread title states. That makes it sound like they are making men a criminal or incriminating them for something, rather than discriminating. I also don't like it when "man" is added to the beginning of anything. Mansplain, and all that. It comes off as condescending and demeaning to men no matter the context. And it is childish.

#‎StopManscriminate

These things are why I typically regard most MRA types to be faggots.

#‎StopManscriminate

As others have mentioned, it sounds whiny and it's defensive.

The RP and Neomasculinity can take a page from Meninist on this one - humor. They use humor to get their message across with a tweet every now and then that is serious (their serious tweets show that their account isn't parody after all). Granted, the left hates them too, but that hasn't stopped their stuff from spreading (and even people from wearing their stuff).

Most people will be receptive with comedy and fiction; that's how the left has been getting their message across and it's worked. That's how we can too because both disarm and when people are disarmed, they become more receptive.

#‎StopManscriminate

Quote: (07-01-2015 07:34 AM)Suits Wrote:  

[Image: nnc71.jpg]

Towards the right in the yellow shorts...

[Image: H2Bm04PAawyvm.gif]