rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get in Nightclub Free Like a Boss

This guy shows how to get into a nightclub for free like a boss. Anyone ever try this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H9u1vkR_XM

I did this in Vegas once with two cute girls. I walked right up to the front line and said "it's just these two" and the guy let me in. Other people in line waiting went "Why did he let him in?"

No idea. Other than doing it with conviction and confidence.

I wish the person filming didn't have an epileptic seizure through the whole god damn video, but I guess you can't win em all

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

This guy does it way slicker...

Um I call bullshit on this.

They'll tell your "b-tch ass to go to the back of the line".

I've seen it happen. The bouncers might let it slide if its early, but try rolling in like this at midnight and youll get zero traction.

Get to know the head bouncer or head doorman/promoter. That'll guarantee you access. Zero wait. Zero cover.

Even then you are throwing him a C-note once in a while (holidays) or buying the dude some gifts (cigars, dope lighters, weed, cologne) as a friendly gesture.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

That's like calling bullshit on someone that said they met a girl and had sex the same night. Just because someone hasn't personally experienced success (or even tried it) doesn't mean it can't happen. I prefer to be optimistic.

Of course getting to know the head bouncer or head doorman/promoter will guarantee better success. That's stating the obvious.

He did it. It worked. No guarantee it'll work every time or at every club. But it's better than someone who sits back and waits in line like a bitch to not get in until 1:30 AM and then pay a ridiculous cover charge for being a group of only males.

Quote: (06-30-2015 09:53 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Um I call bullshit on this.

They'll tell your "b-tch ass to go to the back of the line".

I've seen it happen. The bouncers might let it slide if its early, but try rolling in like this at midnight and youll get zero traction.

Get to know the head bouncer or head doorman/promoter. That'll guarantee you access. Zero wait. Zero cover.

Even then you are throwing him a C-note once in a while (holidays) or buying the dude some gifts (cigars, dope lighters, weed, cologne) as a friendly gesture.

Thank you for sharing, that's a good video as well. I personally am not going to dress up and pretend to be a DJ. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (06-30-2015 09:52 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

This guy does it way slicker...

This guy from the video revealed an amazing concept: ratios. Wow, mindblown.

Ok, so this worked one time in a video, but the club doesn't even look busy. There's a line of 20 people outside of a club that holds probably 800. And he went in the VIP/guest list line, usually if you aren't on it they direct you to the GA line. He got lucky.

I don't think one video of a successful attempt is conclusive evidence that this is a good strategy. Imagine if I posted a video of me pretending to be with the group ahead of me and luckily got in. Could I proclaim that I have a way to get into nightclubs like a boss? Hardly. Go early and ask politely they may let you in anyway, which is essentially what he did.

The DJ video is hilarious. I think the guy from the first video should record himself rolling up to the club and saying he's skrillex, he'll probably get in. He's definitely onto something.

Did anyone else catch that dude trying to fight the guy in the first video around 00:19?
[Image: lolwtf.gif]

The amazing thing is this actually works. As a guy who worked as a part time promoter. All the bouncers are told by the managers and owners to bring in attractive females. The attractive females is the key part here because no club wants to have a rep for being the place where busted women go. So any guy that rolls up to a club with three to one ratio or better of attractive women is basically guaranteed to get in without waiting. All they have to do is walk up to the door confidently like this guy does in the video. A little known fact is that some of the guys, usually the promoters you see at the table with the hot girls (brought there by the promoters) popping bottles are actually promoters hired by the club to try and get you to spend money. Preferably they want you to buy a table since that's how they make their profit. They figure if those guys have a table and are pulling all these hot girls and having a good time then that's what I should be doing. Most of the club going experience is pure illusion.

This is like secondhand, but my friend was telling me that his older brother a few years back would get on "the list" at nightclubs by calling ahead and just saying they were agents with their famous clients. The way he told me had me pretty convinced it worked, but I can't recall the exact methodology.

Yes, if you have good ratio you'll probably get in comped and quickly IF you come early.

I know the guys who run the LURE door. Thats why I sincerely doubt its "real".

Its one of the bigger clubs in Hwood and they rake the door hard. 20-40 per guy. They almost give zero fks about ratios there (all guys will pay closer to 40 each tho)

Why would they give up $$$ in their pocket?

Hollywood is actually a small circle of people. Most party people know each other. I sincerely doubt that dropping some bogus line about working for a non-existent spot will work. If they don't know your face, good luck!

Build a true lifestyle instead of lying and scheming.

The DJ thing was funny. It would probably work because nobody goes to those lengths to do it. HA!

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

LOL. "I know the guys who run the LURE door." Let's take your logic below and ask one more question. Why would they stage a video for some unknown guy on YouTube to get in their club through the VIP line?

Regardless, anyone with any sort of sense in Los Angeles wouldn't go clubbing in Hollywood anyway.

Quote: (07-01-2015 07:29 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Yes, if you have good ratio you'll probably get in comped and quickly IF you come early.

Its one of the bigger clubs in Hwood and they rake the door hard. 20-40 per guy. They almost give zero fks about ratios there (all guys will pay closer to 40 each tho)

Hollywood is actually a small circle of people. Most party people know each other. I sincerely doubt that dropping some bogus line about working for a non-existent spot will work. If they don't know your face, good luck!

The DJ thing was funny. It would probably work because nobody goes to those lengths to do it. HA!

Quote: (07-01-2015 08:40 PM)senorguapo Wrote:  

LOL. "I know the guys who run the LURE door." Let's take your logic below and ask one more question. Why would they stage a video for some unknown guy on YouTube to get in their club through the VIP line?

Regardless, anyone with any sort of sense in Los Angeles wouldn't go clubbing in Hollywood anyway.

It's not impossible but it's a shitty strategy.

When he says, "I work in the industry..." my toes curled. Nobody in the industry says this.

Going around to any decent club and lying about where you work, especially someplace called "Samba", will not get you in. Just because some guy did it on one video doesn't mean shit.

If you're going to pull that off, you're better off making fake business cards with your name on it, put your title as "Events Manager", and giving it to the door person. "Hey I'm so-and-so, I do events over at the Roosevelt. I'm here with some friends, in return I'd like to host you at the Roosevelt sometime."

Chances are they won't ever take you up on your offer, but the hospitality industry in any city does tend to be small so if you plan on going back to the same spot you're definitely at risk of someone calling you out.

Any of these tricks might work at 2nd tier or below clubs. It's not going to work at any first tier club in L.A. or Vegas, I can promise you that. The time-worn strategies of making a relationship with people in the industry and showing up early for your stamp/wristband are always your best bet.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

At popular clubs I don't think this is going to work.

There's a spot I've hit up for a couple years now, sometimes on a weekly basis, and it's a go-to spot. It's almost always busy. I've seen groups of hot girls roll up 5-6 people deep trying to cut the line and get free cover and they are told to move to the back of the line. Groups with no guys, even.

Nevertheless, entertaining.

Quote: (07-01-2015 08:40 PM)senorguapo Wrote:  

I don't know and I don't care. Who knows what circumstances this transpired with, but trust me if you come at midnight on a busy night THIS SH-T WILL NOT WORK.

What I do care about is spreading potentially bad advice regarding something you don't have any TRUE knowledge about.

What if you go back to this place (after you get busted lying) and any chance of locking down this place is blown to bits...

Relationships are the long-game. They don't come overnight. They aren't "tricks" or "hacks".

If you get myself (long-time partier in Hollywood) and Veloce (works in hospitality) saying the same thing you should listen up.

Furthermore, LA is still a top-tier city. Where do you live and what experience do you have to be an authority on nightlife?

Break it down. Humble me.

Who would I trust,

A repped LA playa who does fly shit, goes to high end places, and drops data.

or

A guy who has been on the forum 2 years and has 9 posts, 4 of them in this thread.

It's a hard decision guys!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

This wouldn't have flown at the shitty door I worked, much less a club in Hollywood.

Quote: (07-03-2015 07:31 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Who would I trust,

A repped LA playa who does fly shit, goes to high end places, and drops data.

or

A guy who has been on the forum 2 years and has 9 posts, 4 of them in this thread.

It's a hard decision guys!

I can't disagree anymore. Further, in the OP he titles it "Get in Nightclub Free Like a Boss" not "Discuss Ways to Get in Nightclub for Free" or anything more reasonable. It leads people to believe "rightly so" that there is some real data or real world experience. Instead it's more like:

Quote: (06-30-2015 09:06 PM)senorguapo Wrote:  

This guy shows how to get into a nightclub for free like a boss. Anyone ever try this?

and (emphasis mine):

I did this in Vegas once with two cute girls.

and the op admitting how it happened:

No idea. Other than doing it with conviction and confidence.

This is about as much as bullshit post as possible. I understand your enthusiasm for finding a shortcut for this OP, but it's not exactly a new topic or one that even of your own admission you have any significant experience/data to comment on.

Just picking one of the many well versed forum members and searching their posts for club references or threads where they posted that discuss clubs would be way more informative for you and others than posting a new thread. Searching Distant Light as an example:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-48790-...pid1057602
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45502.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20495.html

I'll see if I can find more later to expand on this topic as there are some very in depth explanations already on the forum on how these guys who go out maximize their fun and minimize their expenditure/wait time in line.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (07-02-2015 01:03 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

At popular clubs I don't think this is going to work.

There's a spot I've hit up for a couple years now, sometimes on a weekly basis, and it's a go-to spot. It's almost always busy. I've seen groups of hot girls roll up 5-6 people deep trying to cut the line and get free cover and they are told to move to the back of the line. Groups with no guys, even.

Nevertheless, entertaining.
edited due to privacy concerns

Isaiah 4:1

It's funny how "senorguapo" is so desperate for validation (or does he have a commercial interest in that video?) that instead of trying out this strategy in a intelligent manner and reporting back, he just gets increasingly insecure and defensive.

My money's on a small, but entertaining meltdown in this thread.

P.S. I agree with DVY and Veloce.

Quote: (07-01-2015 05:42 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

The amazing thing is this actually works. As a guy who worked as a part time promoter. All the bouncers are told by the managers and owners to bring in attractive females. The attractive females is the key part here because no club wants to have a rep for being the place where busted women go. So any guy that rolls up to a club with three to one ratio or better of attractive women is basically guaranteed to get in without waiting. All they have to do is walk up to the door confidently like this guy does in the video. A little known fact is that some of the guys, usually the promoters you see at the table with the hot girls (brought there by the promoters) popping bottles are actually promoters hired by the club to try and get you to spend money. Preferably they want you to buy a table since that's how they make their profit. They figure if those guys have a table and are pulling all these hot girls and having a good time then that's what I should be doing. Most of the club going experience is pure illusion.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Alright man you do you you. Also question what city do you live in [Image: lol.gif] because do that shit here even when Houston nightclubs would be considered second tier by NYC or LA standards and watch as the bouncer kicks your ass in.

Different story if you know the bouncer, the owner, and/or the staff, but you're just as funny as the OP man. In any major city ass is expendable and hot clubs you can expect talent to roll right up on its own irrespective of ratios. That and plenty of dumbass saps still pop bottles and will more than happily pay for it.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

O.P. is a definite sleeper troll, but I think this is a real your mileage may vary topic without a clear answer. In over twenty years of going to clubs in multiple continents, I have only waited in lines three times, Palladiam in Acapulco around 2003, Nikki Beach in Miami in 2011, and XS last year. With Palladium, I don't know what happened and I have been there at least fifty times since they opened. At Nikki Beach, some drunk girl with an Irish accent was working the rope/door and didn't let anybody in for at least half an hour. After I got in, I randomly met the manager and his ex wife, talked to them for at least half an hour, and was assured that I would never wait in line again. I have been there twice since and haven't waited in line either time. One time it was great and the other time it was horrible. At XS, I stupidly decided to go there completely cold at the las minute without buying a ticket or doing anything beforehand. The toughest doors are obviously the top tier clubs in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, and New York. The key to getting in fast is to have quality girls with you, get there early, know the people working the door and/or the management, or some combination of all of those things.

this worked for me at Dubai's Cavalli. was at Zuma with a Russian girl I met online, and she asked a girl friend to join. many drinks later decided to walk into Cavalli on a Thursday nite (that's like a Saturday nite in any other part of the world). female manager outside Cavalli waves me thru when she saw I had two blonde women. even tho the average car there was a McLaren and I pulled up in a Toyota taxi.

may not work all the time but I think if you look like you're having fun and have more than one woman with you, think of how that looks to a person at the nightclub door. it looks like business. and that gets you thru.

[Image: angel.gif]

The best way to get into any club, anywhere in the world: get there before 10pm.
If it has an attach restaurant, eat there.

It might be low on people but the ratio will be better than any time during the night.

It really isn't rocket science. You also have far more opportunities to network with the personnel at this hour.

I thought of this thread last night.

Dude came up to the bouncer at 1am. I have two girls w/me, I work at blah blah blah. This and that.

Bouncer, "It'll cost you 100 dollars"

HAHAHA.