rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slut shaming costs $23 million

Slut shaming costs million

Intern’s $23 million payday after being slut-shamed by Wall Street CEO
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/inte...7421132790

Quote:Quote:

Plaintiff Hanna Bouveng, 25, scored the massive payday after filing suit against her married former boss, Benjamin Wey, the 43-year-old CEO of New York Global Group.
The big award came from punitive damages, with the federal jury handing Bouveng a total of $20 million for defamation that included Wey smearing her on his Webzine after their breakup and emailing her father a vicious note when he found another man in her bed.

I had to post this.

What a fucking feminist slut gold digger from Sweden out of all places.
She's not even that good looking, quite pale and pasty for my liking.
The guy's just as bad, what a loser! I'm sure with his financial status he could get way better.

[Image: 132737-ce038702-1ea9-11e5-a0df-cad9a7fdf0a1.jpg]

Plaintiff Hanna Bouveng, 25

She looks 35.

Are we reading the same article? This is a chump shitting where he's eating and not even having the sense to shut up about it.

Quote: (06-30-2015 03:28 AM)nomis69 Wrote:  

Intern’s $23 million payday after being slut-shamed by Wall Street CEO
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/inte...7421132790

Plaintiff Hanna Bouveng, 25, scored the massive payday after filing suit against her married former boss, Benjamin Wey, the 43-year-old CEO of New York Global Group.
The big award came from punitive damages, with the federal jury handing Bouveng a total of $20 million for defamation that included Wey smearing her on his Webzine after their breakup and emailing her father a vicious note when he found another man in her bed.

I had to post this.

What a fucking feminist slut gold digger from Sweden out of all places.
She's not even that good looking, quite pale and pasty for my liking.
The guy's just as bad, what a loser! I'm sure with his financial status he could get way better.

[Image: 132737-ce038702-1ea9-11e5-a0df-cad9a7fdf0a1.jpg]

She shouldn't have received that much, but this is proof-positive that:

1. Don't shit where you eat, especially if you are someone's boss.
2. Don't be a pussy beta and post this shit publicly and call the father. Just find someone else to fuck. Someone who doesn't have a grey streak in her bangs.

“I saw a 6-foot-tall homeless black man named James lying on her bed. The man was totally naked, dirty, totally drunk and perhaps on illegal drugs,” Wey wrote to Bouveng’s father, Nils Sundqvist, in one e-mail entered into evidence.

The pretty brunette gave a small smile to her lawyers as the initial verdict was read.

Also in court was the other man she’d been in bed with, James Chauvet — a sharp-dressed club promoter. The pair shared a long hug after the verdict.

“I think it was a good verdict,’’ Chauvet later said.
(bold mine)

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

http://benjaminwey.net/?p=218

This can't be real... Was the pussy that good? Damn, damn, damn this guy was officially off his marbles. Game saves lives and tons of money.
Here are some pictures from his blog below. I don't know what he thought was going to happen when he posted this shit.

[Image: JAMES-CHAUVET-HANNA-BOUVENG.jpg][Image: JAMES-CHAUVET-ARRESTED-PRISONER-HANNA-BO...IMINAL.jpg][Image: HANNA-BOUVENG-LEWD-PHOTOS-DOOM-SWEDISH-E...INATED.jpg]

Quote: (06-30-2015 04:22 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Plaintiff Hanna Bouveng, 25

She looks 35.

Lets be fair mate, she looks 30 max. Her other pictures don't look so bad. WB.

[Image: hanna-bouveng-1.jpg]

[Image: getimage.aspx?regionKey=j6zYzUcQd8BCeWO5...&scale=100]

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

Thought I'd never see the day where RVF is riding for the beta provider.

WIA

Maybe worst thread title ever.

This guy Wey needs a lesson in Maintaining a Side Bitch 101

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (06-30-2015 08:09 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Thought I'd never see the day where RVF is riding for the beta provider.

WIA

They both deserve it. There's a way to fire someone without being a complete puss about it. Who calls a girl's father? He deserves to pay 23$ million for doing that.

You want to ruin someone? Blacklist their name from an entire industry. No need to involve absent family figures.

This is me looking at this post.
[Image: laugh3.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Im not allowed to tell girls fathers that theyre being a slut?

Thats definitely be my go to for blackmailing when in a relationship

She deserved every penny, that CEO is a pussy ass bitch. He loses so many points for this high school behavior. Seriously gay the way he behaved, you never let a woman know you care if she chooses another man and you never show public weaknesses like this. Dude acted out like a woman, he menstruates and urinates while seated.

Here is how you deal with a break up with a chick when when you care. Be sad in private, take two weeks to dwell on it, and then get a new chick. Typically while dating you should be working two to three girls anyway, because more is better. Side chicks are like concealed carry handguns, if you have one you will never need to use it but as soon as you don't have it you will be in a situation where you need it, so always have it.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

"This guy Wey needs a lesson in Maintaining a Side Bitch 101"

He just got a lesson in how not to. Unfortunately, it cost him 23 mil.

On a related and hilarious note, a Rhode Island woman attempted to sue her husband for slander after he called her a whore in a crowded restaurant. After being presented evidence, the judge officially ruled that the husband's statement was accurate. She then appealed to the Supreme Court, only to have that judge agree as well.

Can anyone break down why she gets 23 million? Outside of the lawyer fee's ofcourse.

I reckon she is going to blow any money she gets with her new found love of drug dealers. They're going to more thirsty for her even more now. A rich white girl in the city with a thing for black thugs? Fucking jackpot.

Whores have a gift for driving men crazy. And, it worked and payed out beautifully. This is going to light a fire under thousands more bitches to follow. Like has been said, a man must know when to walk away. Pussy is cheap. Always.

More from the article:

Bouveng also landed $650,000 in compensatory damages for sexual harassment that ranged from Wey openly panting over her at the office to pressuring her to sleep with him. When she finally fell into bed with him, he lasted just 2 minutes, she said.

How is that relevant to the case? What´s next, did he also have a tiny penis, because of course he does, right girl? Can we assume that in case he banged her well, it wouldn´t be harassment but a hot fling at work with the powerful, wealthy boss, 50 shades style? And she "fell into bed with him", what is that even supposed to mean. She says she was pressured to sleep with him, are we supposed to think that the innocent little Swedish (of all places!) snowflake scoring an internship at Wall Street doesn´t know her rights as a woman and employee?

Asked whether she would spend a night in a hotel room with Wey — as Bouveng testified she was pressured into doing on multiple business trips — the juror smirked and said, “No comment!”

Not once, not twice, she was pressured on multiple occasions! Not filing a complaint with HR or the police, not telling him to stop or simply saying NO and just not doing it. If only she was a strong, independent woman...

Bouveng’s suit had sought a total of over $1 billion.

What, a fucking billion dollars? For telling her dad a made up story about her sleeping with a homeless black guy, calling him a drug dealer and firing her for refusing to continue their affair? Now I agree, that´s not nothing and should have consequences, but a billion dollars? That ensures that the next fifty generations of your family won´t have to work and live a life of luxury, can buy you a private island, a private jet, a major sports team, a private army, significant political influence, etc.
All because some idiot had his ego hurt and put out some false (?) rumours about some slut and her stud, sounds about right.

I know it shouldn´t bother me that much, but I´ll be honest and say it´s annoying to see people like myself studying hard, working, saving money, searching for opportunities, trying to improve and hoping to one day be successful, only to read a story about some mediocre looking hoe earning $23 million with her pussy, never having to work another day in her life.

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Quote: (06-30-2015 09:24 AM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

More from the article:

Bouveng also landed $650,000 in compensatory damages for sexual harassment that ranged from Wey openly panting over her at the office to pressuring her to sleep with him. When she finally fell into bed with him, he lasted just 2 minutes, she said.

How is that relevant to the case? What´s next, did he also have a tiny penis, because of course he does, right girl? Can we assume that in case he banged her well, it wouldn´t be harassment but a hot fling at work with the powerful, wealthy boss, 50 shades style? And she "fell into bed with him", what is that even supposed to mean. She says she was pressured to sleep with him, are we supposed to think that the innocent little Swedish (of all places!) snowflake scoring an internship at Wall Street doesn´t know her rights as a woman and employee?

Asked whether she would spend a night in a hotel room with Wey — as Bouveng testified she was pressured into doing on multiple business trips — the juror smirked and said, “No comment!”

Not once, not twice, she was pressured on multiple occasions! Not filing a complaint with HR or the police, not telling him to stop or simply saying NO and just not doing it. If only she was a strong, independent woman...

Bouveng’s suit had sought a total of over $1 billion.

What, a fucking billion dollars? For telling her dad a made up story about her sleeping with a homeless black guy, calling him a drug dealer and firing her for refusing to continue their affair? Now I agree, that´s not nothing and should have consequences, but a billion dollars? That ensures that the next fifty generations of your family won´t have to work and live a life of luxury, can buy you a private island, a private jet, a major sports team, a private army, significant political influence, etc.
All because some idiot had his ego hurt and put out some false (?) rumours about some slut and her stud, sounds about right.

I know it shouldn´t bother me that much, but I´ll be honest and say it´s annoying to see people like myself studying hard, working, saving money, searching for opportunities, trying to improve myself and hoping to one day be successful, only to read a story about some mediocre looking hoe earning $23 million with her pussy, never having to work another day in her life.

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Never trust a bitch. They will hang you out to dry like it wasn't a fucking thing. She asked for $1B for haggling purposes. Think of it like selling a car: always start high and be 'talked down' to what you really want.

Dude was a chump who lost his cool. Shame.

You can ask for as much damages as you want. I believe this damages verdict can be appealed, however, and the total amount reduced.

This dude, despite enormous financial success, had really bad White Fever, and just had to have her love him. He's a loser and we should not be defending him. He deliberately made many many stupid decisions.

Quote: (06-30-2015 09:19 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Can anyone break down why she gets 23 million? Outside of the lawyer fee's ofcourse.

I reckon she is going to blow any money she gets with her new found love of drug dealers. They're going to more thirsty for her even more now. A rich white girl in the city with a thing for black thugs? Fucking jackpot.

So we're just going to take the word of the CEO and label the black guy fucking her a drug dealing thug?

Ok.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

Quote: (06-30-2015 09:05 AM)Peregrine Wrote:  

"This guy Wey needs a lesson in Maintaining a Side Bitch 101"

He just got a lesson in how not to. Unfortunately, it cost him 23 mil.

The nature of women hasn't changed for thousands of years. In mathematical terms, women are a constant.

The variable then, is the treatment of women by men and by society.

That's why history, the wisdom of elders, and brotherhood amongst men is so goddamned important. History and philosophy aren't collections of obscure facts, events, and postulations. They are guides on how to live a happy, fulfilling life and avoid mistakes.

I'd reckon that out of all the wisdom that's been shared on these boards, 99.999% of it has already been said long, long ago. The only difference now is our ability to rapidly transmit information and compile it in a highly efficient manner.

RVF is just a Renaissance of sorts.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[Image: attachment.jpg26966]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (06-30-2015 09:19 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I second that.

I understand criticism of the guy here and know that juror verdicts in USA can be "interesting"... but still, on the first look this one is just absurd.

I agree w the last 2 posts,,, 23 million for that??!?!?!?! The USA has gone nuts.

Seriously we're defending this guy ?

You don't shit where you eat, PERIOD.

He fucked up, put pussy on the pedestal, now he's learning a very expensive lesson.

He should've known the risk associated with banging a female subordinate, especially the financial risk, THE GUY IS IN THE FUCKING FINANCE BUSINESS.

More proof girls love bad boys and not simps.

Obviously I think the money being given to her is outrageous.

Game recognized to the guys who pulled her, now they get to enjoy the money she gets.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Don't defend loser chumps it's only by making extreme examples of them that the pendulum swings back the right way or leads to a decrease in competition due to more men being passive.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List