rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High School Gang Brutally Beat Up Classmate because he made Honor Roll

This appeared on my facebook:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=467_1435247380

[Image: 11188541_1013393065359307_1506830078_n.j...812ba5c9ef]

From Athlone's article How Black America Has Predicted Our Future:

Quote:Quote:

In no culture are decent guys and more academically inclined males more marginalized and insulted than they are in Black American culture.

You think the sexual market value of the average white or asian nerd is low? Try being their black equivalent and having your entire culture essentially disown you and claim that your intellect makes you an insult to the culture/race.

It never ends.
All I can say.

[Image: 543ff1ea1edadea82163fae73c6ec6aa.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

white people started this. White people are racist

What a bunch of jealous pussies.

I hope someone reaches out and gives that kid a job or some sort of opportunity to take him out of that environment.

Those "ganstas" are a bunch of faggots. They don't even have the balls to fight someone without ten of their buddies to back them up.

That honor roll man was tough. He took the hits, and then when he walked off, he was disoriented, but he had a little swagger to him.

If he can make it out of there he'll be fine.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loca...19021.html

The video claims the boy was beaten over making the honor roll at school, but detectives tell NBC10 they have no evidence that's the case. Their investigation found the attackers thought the boy was someone else who was involved in an earlier fight.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

So gangstas are using coloured jeans these days [Image: confused.gif].
Every single one of the people from my highschool who tried to act tough by beating smaller kids eventually got what they deserved, im not too worried.

Wasn't white kids beating him up so I'm sure there won't be any protests at least.

If the kid plays his cards right, he'll get a full scholarship out of this.

Quote: (06-29-2015 05:38 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

The video claims the boy was beaten over making the honor roll at school, but detectives tell NBC10 they have no evidence that's the case. Their investigation found the attackers thought the boy was someone else who was involved in an earlier fight.

Apologies all, i should have seen this. My facebook feed was full of rage over 'bullying'.

But according to nbc10 it was a case of mistaken identity. They thought he was someone else.

Quote: (06-29-2015 05:12 PM)travolta Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yup the teachers who gave him passing marks were White. They only gave him A's because they knew it would lead to a beat down.

Seriously: How do we know that this is because of his grades? None of the (largely unintelligible) dialog suggests why they're hitting him.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I'm putting the over/under on this thread becoming a cesspool at 22.5.

Quote: (06-29-2015 06:09 PM)8ball Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2015 05:38 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Apologies all, i should have seen this. My facebook feed was full of rage over 'bullying'.

But according to nbc10 it was a case of mistaken identity. They thought he was someone else.

Grades or not, that is one tough kid who undoubtedly has taken beatings like that many times before given his ability to just keep walking.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Detectives said the suspects asked the teen whether he was part of the earlier brawl, and after he replied no they beat him anyway.

Doesn't seem like mistaken identity to me. Seems like the attackers didn't care who he was.

I don't know which is worse. Beating someone up for being an honor roll student or beating someone up for no reason at all.

Has this been covered on RVF?
Black girl hits white girl carrying a baby...
What the fuck is going?!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (06-29-2015 06:17 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Yup the teachers who gave him passing marks were White. They only gave him A's because they knew it would lead to a beat down.

Seriously: How do we know that this is because of his grades? None of the (largely unintelligible) dialog suggests why they're hitting him.

TIP:
You might make your point more strongly if you don't include a fragrantly racist GIF.

Quote: (06-29-2015 08:07 PM)The_CEO Wrote:  

TIP:
You might make your point more strongly if you don't include a fragrantly racist GIF.
Should he have used a trigger warning, too?

#BlackLivesMatter

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Relevant.

[Image: N2fS1MD.jpg]

Quote: (06-29-2015 08:08 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2015 08:07 PM)The_CEO Wrote:  

TIP:
Should he have used a trigger warning, too?

For posting stuff that isn't funny or clever, why not. Good idea.

I remember reading an article/blogpost/comment - something about a black guy who was a nerd in high school. I He said he was a smaller guy growing up, not tall, not very coordinated or athletic and lousy muscle tone. He knew his ticket out was his smarts. He put up with bullying and being hated. He said the few attempts of trying to connect with (black) girls ended with horrific mockery and failure. He attributed this to not "having a rep" and "being big enough" for the girls.

So, he gets out of high school with a scholarship. Gets a double major in biology and physics - after his PhD is done in biophysics and he lands a good job, surprise! There are tons of "interested" older black women introducing their daughters and nieces to him. He said the change in black women's interest in him was so fast after he had a good job he got whiplash. And seriously fucking angry. (obviously blue pill bitterness and realizing a red pill truth). He couldn't reject and blow them off fast enough. He married a Korean woman to spite black women.

Makes me wonder you know, when we're posting stories about alpha guys who have lousy chics, and you wonder: Is it lack of game? Is lack of self worth the man has in himself? Or really... Is he just out for revenge on all the girls who mistreated him when he was younger?

Is this from "Wondershowzen'?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (06-29-2015 10:38 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

Makes me wonder you know, when we're posting stories about alpha guys who have lousy chics, and you wonder: Is it lack of game? Is lack of self worth the man has in himself? Or really... Is he just out for revenge on all the girls who mistreated him when he was younger?

There is a popular German song. Called: Too late (Zu Spät)

Its about a boy that get rejected by a girl. Girl date a guy with more money / fame and drop him off.
Then he try to become a star that he is famous and get girls. Then she will regret it but he will not take her back. So yeah

Imagine you then marry a nice girl, start a family and be happy and see all the girls that did not want you. They are single moms and/or out of shape.
Maybe it sound frustrating and strange but this would be me: [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (06-30-2015 02:58 AM)Galahad Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2015 10:38 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

There is a popular German song. Called: Too late (Zu Spät)

Its about a boy that get rejected by a girl. Girl date a guy with more money / fame and drop him off.
Then he try to become a star that he is famous and get girls. Then she will regret it but he will not take her back. So yeah

Imagine you then marry a nice girl, start a family and be happy and see all the girls that did not want you. They are single moms and/or out of shape.
Maybe it sound frustrating and strange but this would be me: [Image: banana.gif]

A similar song is Lil Wayne Prom Queen